Well I have struggled about showing this

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Watch it or don't watch it to many coincidences for it not to be true. What I am talking about is the first part of the video and suspending the election

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEt4lnzA60M&feature=feedu]Obama May Cancel 2012 Elections!! - Dr. Jerome Corsi Reports 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

I need some money. I'll bet you $200 that there will be elections.

Almost nothing Jerome Corsi says is correct. And I'm not just talking about this. He's wrong about 9/11, wrong about the North American Union (and Amero), wrong about oil and wrong about this.

Last edited:
Heh. Corsi. Heh.

There's always fear of a suspended election, but it never ever happens, nor will it. I recall folks on the Left providing all kinds of "PROOF!" that Bush would suspend the election or stage a terrorist attack.

We had regularly scheduled Presidential elections during the Civil War. I'm thinking we can run an election in 2012.

Maybe maybe not it's my hope that the American people will be ready to do the right thing either way.

The comments are coming just as I thought.

What if the election were suspended would anyone saying anything? Just wondering

Watch it or don't watch it to many coincidences for it not to be true. What I am talking about is the first part of the video and suspending the election

Obama May Cancel 2012 Elections!! - Dr. Jerome Corsi Reports 1/2 - YouTube

I won't watch it...I heard the same about Bush !, Clinton, and Bush 2. The fact is they are all in someone else's pocket so they will hold elections and make us think we have a choice, if only to stave off the revolution a little longer.

I won't watch it...I heard the same about Bush !, Clinton, and Bush 2. The fact is they are all in someone else's pocket so they will hold elections and make us think we have a choice, if only to stave off the revolution a little longer.

I don't recall a gov making a comment about suspending the elections ever nor did I hear about it when bush 1 and 2 were president or clinton

What if the election were suspended would anyone saying anything? Just wondering

Yes.

Should the elections be suspended step 1 is getting my wife and kids across the border. Step 2 is to get ready to go to the mattresses. I doubt very very seriously I'd be alone in that process. And I'm fairly certain that no matter what the political party of the President, D or R, a significant portion of the military would be ready to support removal of the President. I doubt it would take actual violence, as the public demonstrations would be enormous and there's no way a military officer would agree to open fire on the protesters as long as they were not violent.

There may come a day that someone gets away with suspending the elections, but Obama is no more likely to pull that off or even attempt it than Bush was.

I don't recall a gov making a comment about suspending the elections ever nor did I hear about it when bush 1 and 2 were president or clinton

You weren't paying attention, and if I'm wrong and they do suspend elections...well, hopefully the American's that allowed our government to take arms away from Katrina victims will finally step up and do something instead of living in apathy.

Last edited:

Governors regularly say stupid stupid stuff. Most of it doesn't get any press. And wasn't her comment specifically about Congressional terms, not the Presidential election?

Yes.

Should the elections be suspended step 1 is getting my wife and kids across the border. Step 2 is to get ready to go to the mattresses. I doubt very very seriously I'd be alone in that process. And I'm fairly certain that no matter what the political party of the President, D or R, a significant portion of the military would be ready to support removal of the President. I doubt it would take actual violence, as the public demonstrations would be enormous and there's no way a military officer would agree to open fire on the protesters as long as they were not violent.

There may come a day that someone gets away with suspending the elections, but Obama is no more likely to pull that off or even attempt it than Bush was.

Even if they use the excuse to fix the economy? Maybe they got the word that it would not be a good idea if they did that when perdue made her comment.

Governors regularly say stupid stupid stuff. Most of it doesn't get any press. And wasn't her comment specifically about Congressional terms, not the Presidential election?

As I said her comment I feel was a trial run to see how the people would react.

Also if a gov. would have made a comment like that it would be news worth no matter what year it was.

Then you would have been better off to have outlined a hypothetical scenario in your OP, along with the video. Then you would have gotten a response to a 'what if' scenario.

As it is, you left yourself wide open to criticism.

In a hypothetical scenario... I'd say there would be a massive backlash and the Government - any Government - would never get away with it.

Forum List

Back