Well I am a republican

Being a Republican in 2009 isn’t what being a Republican is today.

In 2009 we saw the beginnings of rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate taking over the GOP.

Today a bigoted, racist Republican is president.

How in the hell is that supposed to even make sense ?

Being a Republican in 2009 isn’t what being a Republican is today.

In 2009 we saw the beginnings of rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate taking over the GOP.

Today a bigoted, racist Republican is president.
Translation: More Welfare...PLEASE!

Umm..... That email's been around quite awhile. Nice regurgitation though, and welcome to USMB anyway.

wackos exist on both sides and you know it

saying all Obama supports are like this fruit cake is like saying all Republicans think Sarah is educated and bright
Watch Fox every day and you'll come around LOL... Rush Limbaugh or somebody during the day... You just need a good brainwashing.

Umm..... That email's been around quite awhile. Nice regurgitation though, and welcome to USMB anyway.

saying all Obama supports are like this fruit cake is like saying all Republicans think Sarah is educated and bright
Watch Fox every day and you'll come around LOL... Rush Limbaugh or somebody during the day... You just need a good brainwashing.
Fuck Limbaugh: the globalist piece of shit didn’t support Trump until 4 days before the election.

Fuck Limbaugh: the globalist piece of shit didn’t support Trump until 4 days before the election.
It was well known he was going to go for Trump and and said he was fine back in March.https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...38270a1ca31_story.html?utm_term=.3e1f8484288c

It was well known he was going to go for Trump and and said he was fine back in March.https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...38270a1ca31_story.html?utm_term=.3e1f8484288c
Like I give any credence to that rag.
Well known?
Asshole...90% of my friends worship Trump and Iwas watching Limpdick on Fox for months explaining why Trump couldn’t and shouldn’t be president.
Hannity put his balls on the line by backing Trump way before anyone else on Fox.

Try reading the entire article.

It's not globalism, it's the age of information.

Except in the back to the 1800s GOP....

Well known?
Asshole...90% of my friends worship Trump and Iwas watching Limpdick on Fox for months explaining why Trump couldn’t and shouldn’t be president.
Hannity put his balls on the line by backing Trump way before anyone else on Fox.
Well a******, he never made any waves. That I saw.

FoxConn employees attempting suicide when being forced to work 35 hours at a clip is the Age of Information?
You want to retract that bullshit?

Well known?
You are a witless ideologue.
Perhaps you should attend a school and learn how to think.

That would cost me money. It was the only article I could find that's said anything about Limbaugh and Trump being anything but pals. Do you have one that says he endorse them for days before the election?

That would cost me money. It was the only article I could find that's said anything about Limbaugh and Trump being anything but pals. Do you have one that says he endorse them for days before the election?
It’s called checking out the news on a daily basis.
Try it sometime.
Limbaugh is a globalist who was vehemently anti-Trump until he saw Trump was going to win the nomination.

Here's the hill saying he basically endorsed him in 2015.
Well known?
Here is a link from the hill saying Limbaugh basically endorsed Trump in 2015. I believe you are full of s***. And I have a masters in history, ignoramus.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BxAB&usg=AOvVaw112tkBhIsJicEvXJyh_qm3&ampcf=1

FoxConn employees attempting suicide when being forced to work 35 hours at a clip is the Age of Information?
You want to retract that bullshit?
Are you talking about the Chinese workers?It is the age of information and business and transportation. The reason the United States is suffering is GOP policy the last 35 years, a giveaway to the rich and cuts in services and opportunity for everyone else. Wake up and smell the coffee. You are duped. Unless you are mega rich and selfish and going to hell LOL

Last edited:
Try it sometime.
Limbaugh is a globalist who was vehemently anti-Trump until he saw Trump was going to win the nomination.
Of course I read the news everyday try Google News. You sound like you only listen to GOP propaganda.

Here's the hill saying he basically endorsed him in 2015.
Well known?
Here is a link from the hill saying Limbaugh basically endorsed Trump in 2015. I believe you are full of s***. And I have a masters in history, ignoramus.https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/261258-when-it-comes-to-trump-rush-limbaugh-is-a-hypocrite?amp&ved=2ahUKEwi2gYHAuqvhAhXhkOAKHSJqAqoQFjAFegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw112tkBhIsJicEvXJyh_qm3&ampcf=1
An OPINION piece devoid of even one Rush quote.
By the way, TheHill is not a NEWS site, it’s an opinion site.
From a logical standpoint, given Limpdick’s popularity amongst Rs, you should have been able to provide dozens of Links to, perhaps, FoxNews.
But you can’t.
Because they don’t exist.
And don’t expect someone such as myself, with a hard science degree, to be impressed by a soft degree known to produce ideologues.

Try it sometime.
Of course I read the news everyday try Google News. You sound like you only listen to GOP propaganda.
I detest both parties.
You are the result of university propaganda.

Forum List

Back