Well I am a republican

The "white" wing wackos go over the top when someone says they "used" to be Republican. They are very predicable.
Anti women
Anti gay
Anti science
Anti education
Pro religion
Pro war
Pro torture
Hey, did I just describe the GOP or the government of Iran?
People here are good at spotting phonies.

Like you for example.

You were never a 'republican' and are in fact fighting last year's battles using last year's tactics.

Its ok to hate the GoP, I do, but I don't stand up and lie to a bunch of people then peal off a set of left wing bullet points as you just did.

You are what's known as hard left, you never were a Republican and you think it somehow damages the GoP to say you left something you were never part of.

Try starting over, and being honest this time.

who feels he no longer has a party. I voted for Ford, Ray-Gun twice, Old Man Bush twice and Dole but then a boy king wanted to rule and I felt it ridiculous so I vote for Gore, then Kerry. Finally free of the boy king I though I would go back to "my party" when low and behold Sarah Palin appears. The very idea that McCain would place the country in such possible peril with the inclusion of the village idiot as a running mate pushed me into the Obama camp.

Will the republicans get rid of the circus acts and become a viable party again? I don't know but until they do I will not vote for them.

That's me, politically speaking.

So you're saying you erased your mind beginning in 1999? That's the only conclusion I can come to based on your posts. The REALLY sad thing is, and speaking of "boy kings", the Obama lama makes John Kerry appear almost normal. Almost.

But gun boy is not a "partisan"....................................................... or honest
You wouldn't know honest if a 2 ton anvil made of honesty fell on your head.

That's far from accurate, as I'm sure you know. The "majority" the GOP had was extremely weak, so much so that they could have passed NOTHING without a bunch of Dem votes. And they didn't.

Today, the Dems need NO GOP votes or support, to pass anything they want. THAT is a majority with real teeth. All they need do is make whatever they are trying to pass, palatable to all members of their OWN party.

But, you knew that too.

Oh please...any time the dems didn't want something passed or introduced something the pubs didn't like, they were stymied by Bush's veto power. The operated in lock-step.

Ok.

Presidential Vetos - Bills Vetoed by President George W. Bush (2001-2008)

As of December 2008, President George W. Bush had vetoed only 12 bills since taking office in January 2001. Only one Presidential veto occurred before Democrats took control of Congress in January 2007. This is the fewest Presidential vetoes of any modern President; in March 2006 Bush set a 200-year veto record. Source: US Senate.

1. Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act of 2005
H.R. 810.
To amend the Public Health Service Act to provide for human embryonic stem cell research.

Veto Date: 19 July 2006

This was President Bush's first veto since taking office in January 2001. Presidential Message - pdf

The House sustained the veto on Jul 19 by vote No. 388 (235-193).

2. US Troop Readiness, Veterans' Care, Katrina Recovery, and Iraq Accountability
HR 1591
Making emergency supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2007, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 1 May 2007
President Bush vetoed the bill primarily because of the provisions on Iraq. Presidential Message

The House sustained the veto on May 2 by vote No. 276 (222-203).

From About: Why Bush Should Veto the Iraq War Budget
3. Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act of 2007
S 5

Veto Date: 20 June 2007 - Unchallenged by Congress
President Bush vetoed a second stem cell research bill. Presidential Message

From About: Bush Vetos Stem Cell Bill. Again.
4. Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2007
HR 976
Would have extended and expanded SCHIP.

Veto Date: 3 October 2007
Presidential Message

The House sustained the veto on Oct 18 on vote No. 982 (273-156).

From About: Does This Truly Represent the State of Politics in America? and Battle Over Insuring Children. See who voted against HR 976.
5. Water Resources Development Act of 2007
HR 1495
To provide for the conservation and development of water and related resources, to authorize the Secretary of the Army to construct various projects for improvements to rivers and harbors of the United States, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 2 November 2007; Veto Over-Ridden
The House voted to override the veto on 6 November on vote 1040 (361-54).
The Senate voted to override the veto on 8 November on vote No. 406 (79-14).

Presidential Message.

From About: Congress Poised For First Veto Override
6. Appropriations: Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, 2008
HR 3043
Making appropriations for the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2008, and for other purposes.

Veto date: 13 November 2007
Presidential Message (PDF)

The House sustained the veto on Nov 15 on vote No. 1122 (277-141).
7. Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2007
HR 3963
To amend title XXI of the Social Security Act to extend and improve the Children's Health Insurance Program, and for other purposes.

Veto date: 12 December 2007
Presidential Message (PDF)

The House sustained the veto on Jan 23, 2008 by vote No. 22 (260-152).
8. National Defense Authorization Act for FY2008
HR 1585
To authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2008 for military activities of the Department of Defense, for military construction, and for defense activities of the Department of Energy, to prescribe military personnel strengths for such fiscal year, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 28 December 2007
Jan 15, 2008 — Referred to House Armed Services Committee
Memorandum (PDF)
9. Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008
HR 2082
To authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2008 for intelligence and intelligence-related activities of the United States Government, the Community Management Account, and the Central Intelligence Agency Retirement and Disability System, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 8 March 2008
Presidential Message (pdf)

The House sustained the veto on 11 March 2008 by vote No. 117 (225-188).
10. Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008
HR 2419
To provide for the continuation of agricultural programs through fiscal year 2012, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 21 May 2008; Veto Over-Ridden
Presidential Message

The House over-rode the veto on 12 May on vote No. 346 (316-108). The Senate over-rode the veto on 22 May on vote No. 140 (82-13).
11. Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008
HR 6124
To provide for the continuation of agricultural and other programs of the Department of Agriculture through fiscal year 2012, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 18 June 2008; Veto Over-Ridden
Presidential Message (pdf)

The House over-rode the veto on 18 June on vote No. 417 (317-109). The Senate over-rode the veto on 18 June on vote No. 151 (80-14)..
12. Medicare Improvement for Patients and Providers Act of 2008
HR 6331
To amend titles XVIII and XIX of the Social Security Act to extend expiring provisions under the Medicare Program, to improve beneficiary access to preventive and mental health services, to enhance low-income benefit programs, and to maintain access to care in rural areas, including pharmacy access, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 15 July 2008; Veto Over-Ridden
Presidential Message

The House over-rode the veto on 15 July on vote No. 491 (383-41). The Senate over-rode the veto on 15 July on vote No. 177 (70-26).

I didn't realize someone would go to all that trouble. I should have said "threat of veto" and saved you a lot of time. Interesting information to have all in one place, though. Thanks.

I didn't realize someone would go to all that trouble.
Of course you never realized it, because you yourself never would try to do any research, or attempt to deal in facts.
I should have said "threat of veto" and saved you a lot of time. Interesting information to have all in one place, though. Thanks.
Actually, you should have just stopped making excuse after excuse for these swine in Congress. Each time you do, it gets blown out of the water so you just pull another regurgitated talking point out and float it. You are dishonest.

who feels he no longer has a party. I voted for Ford, Ray-Gun twice, Old Man Bush twice and Dole but then a boy king wanted to rule and I felt it ridiculous so I vote for Gore, then Kerry. Finally free of the boy king I though I would go back to "my party" when low and behold Sarah Palin appears. The very idea that McCain would place the country in such possible peril with the inclusion of the village idiot as a running mate pushed me into the Obama camp.

Will the republicans get rid of the circus acts and become a viable party again? I don't know but until they do I will not vote for them.

I posted this 10 years ago and the GOP has only gotten worse, much worse.

Whatever happened to the GOP? What a shame.

We are now the party of idiots, racists and hate.

Welcome back, noonereal. It was interesting reading your historical thread.
You are probably one of those sock accounts, been here all along, but I'll play along.
Have a snack.
7a28e02227953630974eaa39e3cb4412.jpg

You are probably one of those sock accounts, been here all along, but I'll play along.
Have a snack.

Interestingly enough, I decided to look for a new political board today and found this one in a Google search.

When I went to registrar, to my surprise, it said the Email was already in use!

I had completely forgotten that I has even been here.

I had to look up "sock account." Why someone would do such a thing I just don't get. I am not a "little person" like that.

I did find this thread interesting as I had obviously forgotten about it. My GOP pretty much no longer exists at all.

The "white" wing wackos go over the top when someone says they "used" to be Republican. They are very predicable.
Anti women
Anti gay
Anti science
Anti education
Pro religion
Pro war
Pro torture

Like you for example.

You were never a 'republican' and are in fact fighting last year's battles using last year's tactics.

Its ok to hate the GoP, I do, but I don't stand up and lie to a bunch of people then peal off a set of left wing bullet points as you just did.

You are what's known as hard left, you never were a Republican and you think it somehow damages the GoP to say you left something you were never part of.

I can't speak for the poster you replied to but I am a life long republican who is a moderate. I am fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Plus now I am a rabid anti Trumper. I do not understand why republicans left the party rather than staying and challenging the nuts that have taken over the party as I choose to do.

Have a snack.

Interestingly enough, I decided to look for a new political board today and found this one in a Google search.

When I went to registrar, to my surprise, it said the Email was already in use!

I had completely forgotten that I has even been here.

I had to look up "sock account." Why someone would do such a thing I just don't get. I am not a "little person" like that.

I did find this thread interesting as I had obviously forgotten about it. My GOP pretty much no longer exists at all.
My apologies if I have misjudged you.

Enjoy the board.

Anti women
Anti gay
Anti science
Anti education
Pro religion
Pro war
Pro torture

Like you for example.

I can't speak for the poster you replied to but I am a life long republican who is a moderate. I am fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Plus now I am a rabid anti Trumper. I do not understand why republicans left the party rather than staying and challenging the nuts that have taken over the party as I choose to do.
You must meet G5000

Welcome to the forum, noonereal, but newsflash for you, you ain't no republican. You're a whatsawhosit.

Welcome to the forum, noonereal, but newsflash for you, you ain't no republican. You're a whatsawhosit.
He's a lying leftist, someone who thinks he can sway Republicans by pretending he was one.

Kind of like that hag Care4All pretended to be a Catholic when she was encouraging Catholic girls to get knocked up and then kill their unborn babies.

Any one that thinks an American hater Obama was better then Palin who had the highest ranking as a governor with actual results is not a informed voter..

Another fake.

He's a lying leftist, someone who thinks he can sway Republicans by pretending he was one.

Kind of like that hag Care4All pretended to be a Catholic when she was encouraging Catholic girls to get knocked up and then kill their unborn babies.

I am surprised no ever told you that drugs screw with your mind.

Any one that thinks an American hater Obama was better then Palin who had the highest ranking as a governor with actual results is not a informed voter..

With all respect, you are a fuckin moron.

Hey I didn’t vote for Obama. Lol

Hey I didn’t vote for Obama. Lol

It's always refreshing when someone admits their mistake. Much respect.

79 messages since 2009? You got dial up or something?

Being a Republican in 2009 isn’t what being a Republican is today.

In 2009 we saw the beginnings of rightwing bigotry, racism, and hate taking over the GOP.

Today a bigoted, racist Republican is president.

Forum List

Back