Well Howdy!

Hi folks! Im here just checking things out. I belong to a few other forums but just wanted to see if I have anything to offer here.

Ah shit, the Noodle's here now. These poor folks don't know what they're in for.

I am at a disadvantage sir. Do I know you? :eusa_think:

Hi folks! Im here just checking things out. I belong to a few other forums but just wanted to see if I have anything to offer here.

Ah shit, the Noodle's here now. These poor folks don't know what they're in for.

Ohhhhh wait. I see an "X". Im going to have to FACTOR that in. :razz:

LOL, well done. :clap2: I had to come up with something else. It's more fun this way anyway.

What do you think so far?

LOL, well done. :clap2: I had to come up with something else. It's more fun this way anyway.

I like it a lot here! Its fun and relaxed. :)

I like it a lot here! Its fun and relaxed. :)

I agree. The locals don't seem anywhere near as terrified of people speaking their mind and the mods don't seem to have elected themselves as nanny or chief censor. Good place.

I agree. The locals don't seem anywhere near as terrified of people speaking their mind and the mods don't seem to have elected themselves as nanny or chief censor. Good place.

Humpfff! Easy for you not to be terrified. You didn't get a -791 neg rep in your first week for saying TSA shouldn't be humiliating little old ladies! :tongue:

Seriously, I've met some awesome, awesome folks here. Dang, some of them are funnier than hell. One night I sat here laughing so hard my eyes watered! It's a cool place. :lol:

Forum List

Back