Well Hillary supporters....will you finally admit that you were wrong?

Hello? Baier has already retracted his loopy accusations, and admitted that he fell for a load of crap.

You know, exactly lik,e you. As you've so often shown, there's no lie too stupid for you to fall for.

So, any other lies in your pocket, loser? No? Ah. That explains the desperation.

14522775_544100345776796_8885518096824860799_n.jpg

That is some funny shit right there, made me laugh right out loud. :lmao:

She's a pathological liar and she has set out to destroy women who were victims of sexual assault (in most cases at the hands of her husband)...

She needs to write a book.

Can you imagine what the media would have done if Trump had done the exact same thing?

She's a pathological liar

Some people here are pathological liars, and it's all the gutless mewling Trump shitstains.

Stop making excuses for Trump bragging about sexual assault, will you? Lying about the Clintons won't help your pervy assaulting Dearleader, and it makes you look like morally depraved scumbags.

Your boy bragged about committing sexual assaults. Don't deflect from that by lying about us. Own it. Explain why you still support the sexual-assaulting orange shitbag. That issue isn't going away, and least not until you inevitably flee the board after losing.

Losing his bet that Hillary would win?

What are you specifically referring to when you say, "flee the board after losing"?

Your boy bragged about committing sexual assaults. Don't deflect from that by lying about us. Own it. Explain why you still support the sexual-assaulting orange shitbag. That issue isn't going away, and least not until you inevitably flee the board after losing.
Oh the irony.... mamooth once again illustrating her uncanny ability to be wrong. Only one of us has fled the board sweetie and it sure as hell wasnt me :lol:

Oh look, my sweet little stalker-bitch is still truly desperate for my attention.

Patriot, you'll always our crybaby loser, no matter what candidate wins. We can all take comfort in how some things never change, one such thing being how you're always hilariously wrong about everything, and that you have such delightful meltdowns when we laugh at you.

Now, go on. Cry at me even harder. After all, you have to stick with what you're best at.

Oh look, my sweet little stalker-bitch is still truly desperate for my attention.

Patriot, you'll always our crybaby loser, no matter what candidate wins. We can all take comfort in how some things never change, one such thing being how you're always hilariously wrong about everything, and that you have such delightful meltdowns when we laugh at you.

Now, go on. Cry at me even harder. After all, you have to stick with what you're best at.
Say it with me sweetie.... President Trump

:dance:

DEMOCRAT REPS WARN: ‘DEMISE OF PARTY’ IMMINENT

Congressman Cleaver reveals Dems have “no plan, no strategy”

Congressman Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.) confessed that the Democratic party is an aimless, demoralized political faction after suffering crushing defeats in recent elections.

“At the present time… we have no strategy, and we have no plan,” he told MSNBC’s Craig Melvin. “I do think it is time for us to bring in younger leadership.”

“In fact, if we don’t, I think it will spell the demise of the Democratic caucus – if we’re not already primitively in a state of smallness.”

Democrat Reps Warn: ‘Demise of Party’ Imminent

This is how left-wing policy always ends: complete and total poverty and misery...

Apparently the top 10 states that voted for Hillary Clinton over President-elect Donald Trump during the 2016 election have a very disturbing commonality: they’re dying.

According to the Independent Journal Review, citing work by noted Washington Times columnist and economist Stephen Moore, those states are performing so poorly economically “people are clamoring to move out of them.”

Blue states that voted for Hillary Clinton share something in common: they’re dying

Forum List

Back