Well Hi Everybody!

Well yeah I'm new here. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to learning and sharing ideas. Site looks great:clap2:

Hi! It's interesting. Usually a thread has a shelf-life of maybe a half dozen posts before it deteriorates into petty name calling, labeling, change of subject or whatever. That being said, there are some very intelligent people here from the The Left and The Right.

I'm an Independent who leans Left on most social issues (gays, abortion, pot whatever) and Right on on things like unions, intelligence, Christianity (but not in govt, thank you) and many business issues.

Welcome!

Thanks for the response. I too am independent as it seems as though almost all parties are self serving single minded organizations to serve the purpose of only their voters whether it's corporate or public welfare they are dangling in someone's face

Thanks for the response. I too am independent as it seems as though almost all parties are self serving single minded organizations to serve the purpose of only their voters whether it's corporate or public welfare they are dangling in someone's face

US retired?

Hmmm. A thinker. Be prepared to be villified. But as my father entered Sanctum Sanctorum, I am confident you will weather any storm presented with both wisdom and providence.

Hmmm. A thinker. Be prepared to be villified. But as my father entered Sanctum Sanctorum, I am confident you will weather any storm presented with both wisdom and providence.

You are subtle but clear my friend :up: I'm sure your father was well traveled with wisdom and imparted it upon you in some degree or another.

villified or not, I see both sides of the coin and my professional life lends itself to that. I just hate that our system has deteriorated into a two party feast that ultimately only serves self interest.

I love this country and would live nowhere else but it isn't what our forefathers envisioned. Our "representatives" were supposed to keep their private lives and income source while traveling to the capitol a few times a year to address our nation's problems via the constitution not provide a welfare state or subsidize pet corporate projects.

Yes, I'm a fence rider lol. I've been trying to find a good spot to get off but all I find are thorn bushes lol

Last edited:

You are subtle but clear my friend :up: I'm sure your father was well traveled with wisdom and imparted it upon you in some degree or another.

villified or not, I see both sides of the coin and my professional life lends itself to that. I just hate that our system has deteriorated into a two party feast that ultimately only serves self interest.

I love this country and would live nowhere else but it isn't what our forefathers envisioned. Our "representatives" were supposed to keep their private lives and income source while traveling to the capitol a few times a year to address our nation's problems via the constitution not provide a welfare state or subsidize pet corporate projects.

Yes, I'm a fence rider lol. I've been trying to find a good spot to get off but all I find are thorn bushes lol

I have the luxury of living elsewhere if I choose. I've lived short term in about twenty countries and long term in five. But I love the home of my birth. I am just oft frustrated that so many here are so easily controlled by the propaganda of ideology as presented by Left or Right wing media. No Light. Like the allegory of Plato's Caves. Do we try to guide them out or realize they love the darkness?
Me? I goof around. Christ taught me to laugh. Mohammed gave me the university and math. Buddha gave me detachment. Somewhere in there is something I can get ahold of when I'm not drinking 24 year old Glenfiddich single malt scotch...

My god i've only joined automotive boards before. I could sit here for 2 weeks and still not finish reading lol

Forum List

Back