Well Hello there!

I'll be hiding under my bed :omg:

Private joke?

Lucy doesn't like @gunos twin .

Ook.. Is this like a Mr. Potato Head fleshy-colored vibrating dildo hybrid or something?

Or something is probably the best way to describe it. :lol:

Something not right with it for sure, can't place what, though.
ChrisL and Lucy Hamilton each have double vision and can't see how handsome that thing is.
This illustration is their problem.

upload_2017-2-10_16-5-8.png

Private joke?

Lucy doesn't like @gunos twin .

Ook.. Is this like a Mr. Potato Head fleshy-colored vibrating dildo hybrid or something?

Or something is probably the best way to describe it. :lol:

Something not right with it for sure, can't place what, though.
ChrisL and Lucy Hamilton each have double vision and can't see how handsome that thing is.
This illustration is their problem.

View attachment 111741

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo you are evil an evil evil man :omg: :wine:

Hello,

Did you know that John Wayne was originally offered the role of Harry Callaghan in "Dirty Harry" and for some reason he turned it down, so Warner Brothers went with Clint Eastwood.

Harry Callaghan was also offered bizarrely to Frank Sinatra, and also less bizarrely to Burt Lancaster, Robert Mitchum and Steve McQueen.

Clint Eastwood is Harry Callaghan, but he was the fifth choice for that role, pretty astonishing stuff.

I'm glad Clint got it instead. John Wayne is old and fat and too stereotypical. I think he is highly overrated.

I don't like his voice either. Pilgrim! Lol.

I remember you from PF. Hello again!

I was Mr. Rogers there. :D

Was it you that banned me? No, It was Lee S.

I apologize for the confusion.

Oh hey! I remember you! :)

Hi again! :)

Hi and welcome to the zoo! :2up:

Oh, yeah.

I was looking for a forum to post at and thought I'd give this one a try.

It seems good! Looks like there's a decent mix of opinions and political leanings. I've been around some forums for a while and have already seen a familiar handle.

Hopefully I get to stick around.
God you were nice when you first joined. Today you’re trolling posts calling people (me) a faggot. You should have told us you’re an asshole when you introduced yourself.

Yes there is a decent mix of people here. Try to be one of the decent ones.

I was looking for a forum to post at and thought I'd give this one a try.

It seems good! Looks like there's a decent mix of opinions and political leanings. I've been around some forums for a while and have already seen a familiar handle.

Hopefully I get to stick around.
God you were nice when you first joined. Today you’re trolling posts calling people (me) a faggot. You should have told us you’re an asshole when you introduced yourself.

Yes there is a decent mix of people here. Try to be one of the decent ones.

Let it never be said that Silly Boo Boo isn't the stalking type.

He goes back to the 1st post, even. Almost like ZackB, but lamer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back