Well he put that to REST

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Romney is funny.. he said, "the democrats keep saying I just want to help the rich,, he said "that's foolish, the rich will do just fine."

r0flmao.. :D

His opponent is saying some real dumb shit also. Its Mitts to win if he can,I think its going to be a nail biter,
and Mitt wins,I think its a dead tie right now and if things don't get better economically by this fall its over,unless Mitt steps in it somehow then it goes the other way.

Really, really dumb thing to say.

Now, the liberoidal looters will take that as an invitation to loot even more and say "they'll get along just fine".

I have almost no Faith Romney can win this Election. Don't know WHAT THE hell the GOP was thinking.

Take a look at the GOP primary election and the idiots running for office, it was the biggest trainwreck clownshow i've ever seen.

His opponent is saying some real dumb shit also. Its Mitts to win if he can,I think its going to be a nail biter,
and Mitt wins,I think its a dead tie right now and if things don't get better economically by this fall its over,unless Mitt steps in it somehow then it goes the other way.

One thing I really love about nutters. They know how to commit to an idea and almost never waffle.

Forum List

Back