“We’ll Handle North Korea”

North Korea is allied with China, Russia, Iran, Bulgaria, Benin, Democratic Republic of Congo, Madagascar. North Korea alone has more submarines than we do. Add in China, Russia & Iran & they have 3.5 times our subs. They could sink our entire navy in a day.

There's an armada...a very powerful armada...with ships...very beautiful ships...incredibly powerful...steaming for Brazil...as we speak.

N.K. is a threat after more than half a century because of the criminal negligence of the Truman administration. In Korea we lost close to or exceeded the losses of the Vietnam war (depending on sources) in three years and grasped defeat (an embarrassing truce anyway) from the jaws of victory. Wouldn't you know it the media that never saw a democrat they didn't like referred to Korea "the Forgotten War" even after the losses of 50,000 Troops and gave Truman and his General a tickertape parade. Things haven't changed much. The Troops remembered though. Truman couldn't even get the support from his own party to run for a second full term and his General faded away after making a lame presidential run on a 3rd party platform. Truman was a timid haberdasher with a fake legacy made up by the fawning liberal media. He couldn't even reign in his own general until it was too late. President Trump is worth ten Truman's and N.K. knows he isn't a pushover like Truman was.

Truman had 10 times the stones as Chump Trump. Truman firebombed Japan to ash, killed 80-90% of population in their major cities & Nuked their ass twice.

U.S. B-29 bombers flew over Tokyo in the dead of night, dumping massive payloads of napalm cluster bombs. By morning a fifth of Tokyo was left a vast smoldering expanse of charred bodies and rubble. A 105,400 confirmed dead, many interred in common graves.

It was the deadliest conventional air raid ever, worse than Nagasaki and on a par with Hiroshima. But the attack, and similar ones that followed in more than 60 other Japanese cities, have received little attention, eclipsed by the atomic bombings and Japan’s postwar rush to rebuild.

North Korea is allied with China, Russia, Iran, Bulgaria, Benin, Democratic Republic of Congo, Madagascar. North Korea alone has more submarines than we do. Add in China, Russia & Iran & they have 3.5 times our subs. They could sink our entire navy in a day.

I don't know, China doesn't seem too gung ho to defend North Korea at this point. And Russia doesn't either. I think a US attack on North Korea is imminent. I won't support such an attack, but it is likely gonna happen. Trump isn't playin around.

Any war with North Korea will be over before the Chinese know that it started.
Not exactly. When I was stationed in SK we called the guys up along the DMZ speed bumps because they wouldn't be able to hold back the NK Army. but a short period of time. I believe the battle plan had the North taking control of almost half the country until we could start pushing them back. Unless China sent troops then it would be worse.

The radical left wing propaganda disguised as "Yahoo News" has a breathless headline stating that N.K. "could hit the U.S.". It's probably a fantasy but if it's true, why couldn't N.K. have "hit the U.S." when Obama was president? Anyway thank you Bill Clinton for selling nuclear technology to N.K. and selling ICBM technology to China.

I don't know, China doesn't seem too gung ho to defend North Korea at this point. And Russia doesn't either. I think a US attack on North Korea is imminent. I won't support such an attack, but it is likely gonna happen. Trump isn't playin around.

You are wrong about China! Trump's loud mouth just wrote a check he can't cash!

China says it will intervene and stop America if it attacks North Korea first - but will only stay neutral if Kim attacks the States first

Last edited:
bill-clinton-on-north-korea.jpg

The Big Orange Idiot says, “We’ll handle North Korea.”

When he says, “we,” who is the “we” he speaks of?

Big Orange certainly cannot be including himself. He can’t “handle” his staff, so he has no hope of “handling” Kim Jong-un.

Kim Jong-un was groomed by his father to be the ruthless leader of North Korea, while Big Orange is nothing more than self-promoting grifter. Big Orange is a buffoon, and there isn’t a world leader who does not know this.

The Big Orange Idiot has proven again and again he is out of his league if he tries to “handle” anyone who is more intelligent than a garden slug. This explains how he was able to “handle” those who voted for him.

No worries: Trump promises to ‘handle’ North Korea

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 141413 View attachment 141414

And still he believes he can "handle" North Korea.

You really need to research more before posting

Democrats have already handled North Korea:

Carter Negotiated for them to have a nuclear program...

Clinton appeased them, gave them 2 reactirs...

Barry's Iran deal allowed North Korea to get the capability to strike the US from Iran...

We can't afford to let Democrats 'handle' North Korea any more.

China says it will intervene and stop America if it attacks North Korea first - but will only stay neutral if Kim attacks the States first

Again, i'm not sure about that. China seems to be distancing itself from defending North Korea at this point. It's likely Trump and China have come to some sort of an agreement. Trump's probably gonna lay off his tough stance on unfair China trade practices. And in return, China would agree not to intervene if the US attacks North Korea. That could be what's going on. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

And what will stop the Chinese from retaliating? Countries take a dim view of countries that bomb other countries under their protection. Especially when it has the potential of going nuclear. potentially causing fallout falling on their heads. It's not an easy thing to put that genie back in it's bottle once it is released.

The Chinese can't do a damn thing about it - except die by the millions. They're military is 40 years behind ours - and that's giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Besides they know that without U.S. trade, their economy tanks.

Add a high casualty count with a collapsing economy and you get mass revolution.
in other words they need us more than they need N.Korea....

And what will stop the Chinese from retaliating? Countries take a dim view of countries that bomb other countries under their protection. Especially when it has the potential of going nuclear. potentially causing fallout falling on their heads. It's not an easy thing to put that genie back in it's bottle once it is released.

The Chinese can't do a damn thing about it - except die by the millions. They're military is 40 years behind ours - and that's giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Besides they know that without U.S. trade, their economy tanks.

Add a high casualty count with a collapsing economy and you get mass revolution.
in other words they need us more than they need N.Korea....

N. Korea is a parasite on the Chinese economy. Except for an ancient alliance, they'd probably prefer if S. Korea annexed N. Korea.

Again, i'm not sure about that. China seems to be distancing itself from defending North Korea at this point. It's likely Trump and China have come to some sort of an agreement. Trump's probably gonna lay off his tough stance on unfair China trade practices. And in return, China would agree not to intervene if the US attacks North Korea. That could be what's going on. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

Trump thinks he is pouncing on the current massive drought in North Korea to increase the sting of his new trade sanctions.

But China just snubbed Trump by actually increasing exports to North Korea.by 40% since Trump threatened them. These countries aren't going to take his shit. USA just increased food & coal exports to China this year & China is sending it to North Korea. Trump needs to shut his mouth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back