We'll find out 2019 Healthcare costs in October, just before the Midterms.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Republicans have so much to boast about.

Millions of unfilled jobs.

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

I'm guessing, for the GOP, unfilled jobs is the sign of an expanding economy.

The GOP has been boasting about all the money people are going to see in their paychecks. I've heard for some in the middle class, it may be OVER 20 bucks a week! Wow!

And Managers are getting bonuses. Good job!

The healthcare subsidies are over. Many insurance companies already signed contracts with states before the GOP Tax Cuts for the Rich and Corporations. But 2019 is a new year. In fact, it's less than 12 months away. Midterms happen in November. New healthcare costs for the general public comes out in October.

What do you expect those costs to look like and do you think it will affect the midterms?

The GOP has been boasting about all the money people are going to see in their paychecks. I've heard for some in the middle class, it may be OVER 20 bucks a week! Wow!

The healthcare subsidies are over. Many insurance companies already signed contracts with states before the GOP Tax Cuts for the Rich and Corporations. But 2019 is a new year. In fact, it's less than 12 months away. Midterms happen in November. New healthcare costs for the general public comes out in October.

What do you expect those costs to look like and do you think it will affect the midterms?
Derp, didn't Obama bend down the costs?

Yep, and the insurance companies have every incentive to crank up premiums to the max. They'll be working on scaring the states into imposing their own mandates.

• Banned

Yes.

In fact, the states that cry they only have one provider, had none before Obamacare.

Yes.

In fact, the states that cry they only have one provider, had none before Obamacare.

Really? There were people living in American states that had no access to health insurance because no entity offered it in their state?

Yes.

They had plenty.

• Banned

Yes.

Really? There were people living in American states that had no access to health insurance because no entity offered it in their state?
Not by state. By county. Everyone knows that.
Every state has at least one good sized city that can support some kind of healthcare entity.

Look at North Dakota. Not even every country has a clinic.

rural.GIF

Right now, it's difficult to gather the data because the media isn't interested and the government wants to hide what is going on.

-------------------------------

The budget would completely eliminate the ACA's Medicaid expansion, which has extended coverage to 12 million low-income adults, as well as its marketplace subsidies, which help more than 8 million people afford coverage.

Health Proposals in President’s Budget Would Reduce Health Insurance Coverage and Access to Care

-------------------------------

That's 20 million people right there. 20 million who will suddenly have no healthcare. That will have to use emergency room care as their primary care.

What will that do to our system?

There is no help from Republicans. And anyone who thinks they want to help poor and middle class Americans is a fool or, like you, a Russian.

Yes.

At best this is stupid.

At worst it is a blatent lie.

Forum List

Back