Well Done USMB Members

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I don't pretend to read every thread...........but I have been pleasantly surprised that there has not been much outcry as a result of the Zimmerman arrest and his being charged with 2nd degree murder.

I expected that those who had come here in support of George Zimmerman.....and insisted that the evidence proved that he acted in self defense........would be all over this news claiming that the game was rigged and that an innocent man was getting railroaded.

Instead, nary a peep. Admirable restraint, nutters.

maybe some people on the right aren't as racist as you think. Just something to consider.

No. The people on the right who I think are racist......are as racist as I think. That doesn't explain this at all.

I sure have seen MANY pro Zimmerman threads & posts, even one attacking the Prosecutor for charging him.

I don't pretend to read every thread...........but I have been pleasantly surprised that there has not been much outcry as a result of the Zimmerman arrest and his being charged with 2nd degree murder.

I expected that those who had come here in support of George Zimmerman.....and insisted that the evidence proved that he acted in self defense........would be all over this news claiming that the game was rigged and that an innocent man was getting railroaded.

I'm not surprised you are surprised.

Too many are conflating defending the integrity of the process (and criticism of the Mob) with defending Zimmerman.

And, that's just plain stupid. :thup:

Too many are conflating defending the integrity of the process (and criticism of the Mob) with defending Zimmerman.

Are you one of the people claiming that Zimmerman was beaten by Martin and acted in self defense? No? Then I AM NOT REFERRING TO YOU. But you will not get away with claiming that these people don't exist.

yeah - how dare us to believe that Zimmerman should be investigated before he was arrested....that is just crazy.
How evil of us to not crucify him in the streets because we saw an old photograph of Trayvon..how uncaring it was for us to accuse the media of purposely changing the story and leaving out critical information to create drama.

Whatever kid...shouldn't you be watching cartoons about now?

Are you one of the people claiming that Zimmerman was beaten by Martin and acted in self defense? No? Then I AM NOT REFERRING TO YOU. But you will not get away with claiming that these people don't exist.
:lmao: Touchy, touchy!

Damn, you ARE predictable.

And, not too good at reading.

I am not surprised.

:lol:

He should be tried in the courtroom - not in the media and in riots on the street, asswipe. I am glad he's in custody and will get a fair trial.

If Zimmerman's story is true, it was self defense. We have to wait and see as this plays out in court. There are people who state absolutely that it was self defense just as there are people who continue to state it was a clear and undeniable hate crime. Most on the right here are not like your example, while most on the left here fit my example perfectly to a t.

If Zimmerman's story is true, it was self defense. We have to wait and see as this plays out in court. There are people who state absolutely that it was self defense just as there are people who continue to state it was a clear and undeniable hate crime. Most on the right here are not like your example, while most on the left here fit my example perfectly to a t.
That's EXACTLY how it is. There are a few on the right who aren't objective compared to most on the left who aren't objective.

And, I DID frequently participate in the Zimmerman threads, unlike the OP.

And, I'll give a shout out to those who lean left who were objective...Emma and Paperview. Awesome participants and a real pleasure to post with them. Others who I found were also consistently objective were Gawdag, Uptownliving, Gadfy. And, Ravi did a good job, too. She'd slip into partisan mode for a bit, but then she'd snap out of it...that was cool.

And, that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure I've missed several.

Last edited:

Perhaps all we wanted is for him to be tried in a court of law and not in the media, that would be considered common sense. But, I doubt you really pay attention to common sense.

I think we are in agreement here, folks. I have said that there has been admirable restraint demonstrated by EVEN THE ASSHOLES WHO CLAIMED THAT ZIMMERMAN WAS THE VICTIM.

Why must you people always find points of contention in every post that is made by someone who is not of your political stripe?

Predictable? Sadly so.

unlike the left we will wait until all the facts in the case come out !!! we don't allow our emotions to dictate the facts !!

I think we are in agreement here, folks. I have said that there has been admirable restraint demonstrated by EVEN THE ASSHOLES WHO CLAIMED THAT ZIMMERMAN WAS THE VICTIM.

Why must you people always find points of contention in every post that is made by someone who is not of your political stripe?

Predictable? Sadly so.
No, we're not in agreement. You started the thread with predicatable assumptions that had little to do with reality.

You got called on it. And, just as predictable, you project.

Newsflash - defending the PROCESS is not the same as defending Zimmerman, unless you hate the idea of presumed innocent. If you do, any justice you seek may be best done in some other country.

Oh........Yidnar.........the shining example of restraint and steady emotions. Perfect.

I guess Peach misread the situation, then.

This is all so confusing!

Forum List

Back