Well democrats, how did your plan come together?

Technically this is a good day to be an American. MAGA

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

So far my plan has been working pretty good;

1. gays are out every where! they live in our neighborhoods, work with us, are our friends and family

They are in prominent positions in entertainment, the military, business, politics

They are even marrying!

2. Interracial relationships are common!

3. even conservatives would vote for a black or a woman for president! (did you realize you had become so liberal?)

4. secularism/atheism is on the rise and and religion is beginning to dwindle

5. pot is being decriminalized and legalized all over the country!

6. christians can no longer brainwash all of our children with their religion in public schools.

7. Everyone has sex outside of marriage! Especially conservatives. (although women claim conservative men have small dicks and are bad at sex.)

8. More and more people are waiting longer before marrying and many people live together without bothering to marry at all!

9. divorce is easy to get and most people just won't stay in a bad relationship no matter how whiny conservatives and christians are about it.

So....things are looking pretty good for me and my fellow sane and rational progressives....

You are clearly living in your own little world, CNN expected Trump to be indicted arrested and impeached, in no certain order. Are you really that totally clueless?

Yea you kill babies I forgot

Can you point to where CNN said that?

Yea I could.....……………….every day for 2 years

However proving reality to a schitzo like you is futile

FAIL

Provide a specific example
Example ? It's a known fact by anyone who watches those networks, that the networks were heavily biased, and that they were insinuating constantly that Trump was guilty of something bad on a daily basis. Funny thing was, is that their accusations changed daily as one accusation was shot down after the next.
Another FAIL

Provide a specific example where CNN was biased and we can talk
Talk ? LOL...... There ain't no talking with a leftist hack.

and many of you live in your parents basements , are dopers , are being invaded by third worlders , agitate for 15 dollars an hour which i guess is big money to you , ride skateboards . As i keep predicting , change is happening for YOU millenial type guys and your kids and i predict that it isn't good change 'ANY' .

Technically this is a good day to be an American. MAGA

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

So far my plan has been working pretty good;

1. gays are out every where! they live in our neighborhoods, work with us, are our friends and family

They are in prominent positions in entertainment, the military, business, politics

They are even marrying!

2. Interracial relationships are common!

3. even conservatives would vote for a black or a woman for president! (did you realize you had become so liberal?)

4. secularism/atheism is on the rise and and religion is beginning to dwindle

5. pot is being decriminalized and legalized all over the country!

6. christians can no longer brainwash all of our children with their religion in public schools.

7. Everyone has sex outside of marriage! Especially conservatives. (although women claim conservative men have small dicks and are bad at sex.)

8. More and more people are waiting longer before marrying and many people live together without bothering to marry at all!

9. divorce is easy to get and most people just won't stay in a bad relationship no matter how whiny conservatives and christians are about it.

So....things are looking pretty good for me and my fellow sane and rational progressives....

So destroy the old and in with the new eh ?

You better hope your numbers are right or disappointment is in your future again and again. The nation tries things just like it did in the 60's, but when it see's the destruction of it all, it somehow turns back from it. The election of Trump was the nation turning back from the leftist ideology. The left knows this, and that is why it fights Trump at every turn.

and many of you live in your parents basements , are dopers , are being invaded by third worlders , agitate for 15 dollars an hour which i guess is big money to you , ride skateboards . As i keep predicting , change is happening for YOU millenial type guys and your kids and i predict that it isn't good change 'ANY' .
They need those third worlders to slave for them, because their parents have had them slaving for them, and so the cycle continues.

Little Johnny ain't gotta work, uhhh no wayyyyyyyy dude, all he needs is some cool waves, some sun, a joint, and he's flying dude.....

Forum List

Back