Well democrats, how did your plan come together?

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Technically this is a good day to be an American. MAGA

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

Let's not rub their faces in it. Let's work together. You never know what's around the bend. Bipartisan is what we want.

Still haven’t seen the report...let’s see how Trump comes out

Let's not rub their faces in it. Let's work together. You never know what's around the bend. Bipartisan is what we want.
I do not work with people who let children be born then kill them

I never will

With pride
Believe me, I can understand what you are saying. But let's not paint half the population as baby killers. There are people who lean liberal but do not support abortion or put limits on it. Let's look at the glass half full...there are things we can agree on and we should use those as a stepping stone to create a relationship or at least a dialogue.

I do not work with people who let children be born then kill them

I never will

With pride
Believe me, I can understand what you are saying. But let's not paint half the population as baby killers. There are people who lean liberal but do not support abortion or put limits on it. Let's look at the glass half full...there are things we can agree on and we should use those as a stepping stone to create a relationship or at least a dialogue.
Look what working with or tolerating bullcrap to date has gotten this country.

I say prove their ideology wrong by examples given or shown that it doesn't work, and then let them realize their wrong, and then accept them back into the dialogue when they show that they got some common sense to think rational again. Quit apologizing when right, and especially when they are wrong.

Conservatives are celebrating that there are no indictable offenses for Trump

Will you accept other Mueller conclusions about Trump or will you call them fake news?

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

Conservatives are exhibiting their ignorance as to the Mueller investigation.

No one expected Trump to be ‘indicted’ the consequence of the investigation, including Democrats.

And the Democrats’ plan is ongoing, its goal hasn’t changed: defeat Trump next year.

The findings of the Mueller investigation – along with other investigations still to come – will provide the voters with compelling evidence that Trump doesn’t merit a second term.

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

No one expected Trump to be ‘indicted’ the consequence of the investigation, including Democrats.

And the Democrats’ plan is ongoing, its goal hasn’t changed: defeat Trump next year.

The findings of the Mueller investigation – along with other investigations still to come – will provide the voters with compelling evidence that Trump doesn’t merit a second term.

No one expected Trump to be indicted? Watch CNN and MSNBC. lol

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

Dude the finding is already known, no indictments to come, so get a grip on reality. It's over

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

You are clearly living in your own little world, CNN expected Trump to be indicted arrested and impeached, in no certain order. Are you really that totally clueless?

Yea you kill babies I forgot

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

You are clearly living in your own little world, CNN expected Trump to be indicted arrested and impeached, in no certain order. Are you really that totally clueless?

Can you point to where CNN said that?

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

Yea I could.....……………….every day for 2 years

However proving reality to a schitzo like you is futile

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

I can't imagine anything that would come out to prevent me from voting for Trump in 2020, except if he doesn't run as a Republican.

I don't expect that to happen.

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

Yea I could.....……………….every day for 2 years

However proving reality to a schitzo like you is futile

FAIL

Provide a specific example

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

I can't imagine anything that would come out to prevent me from voting for Trump in 2020, except if he doesn't run as a Republican.

I imagine he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue

TRUMPTRUMP.jpg

I imagine he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue

If he did, it would be self defense, something the left doesn't believe is an American right.

Forum List

Back