Well Conservatives,Looks Like 15 Months Of Democrats Denying All Reputable Pollsters.

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:eusa_eh:[/FONT

It's already started! Obama is never gonna recover from a 40% approval. But of course,all those loony commentators on CNN,ABC,CBS & PMSNBC will deny the accuracy of Gallup and Rasmussem in particular. And who isn't sick of this excuse; "Well despite his crappy approval rating, Obama still has a "High Like-Ability" rating of 89%....Yah,,right. If Obama has a 40% approval rating, it pretty much means that at least 50% of us are FURIOUS at Obama. Anyhow, here we go into the final year of the campaign,polls will be coming out on a daily basis,Lefty Commentators will try to convince the independants that the polls are very innacurate. All the GOP candidates are "Too Boring",,,oh really, and Obama isn't? 2012 is going to be Obama's worst nightmare with so much anger coming to him !!!

• Banned
and just to add, is MSNBC still gonna assume that the NYT/CBS poll is more accurate? And soley go by The Washington Compost as well? I wonder what poll Ed Schultz will use once it's inevatable that Obama is frozen at 40/39% for another year?

I do believe that Axelrod's Milli Vanilli mirage has expired. He's played out all his games and he's got next to nada left because of the internet. We can get the truth in less than seconds now and his old Chicago way of throwing out steaming headlines with bs behind just doesn't cut it anymore.

When Rahm bailed and Valerie really took over (she terrifies the crap out of me because she's his moment to moment handler) you can see clearly a turn of events.

The poll numbers didn't just slide but they plummeted.

The game will really be to see if anyone has integrity (spelling? first coffee) left in the media. This is going to get interesting.

and just to add, is MSNBC still gonna assume that the NYT/CBS poll is more accurate? And soley go by The Washington Compost as well? I wonder what poll Ed Schultz will use once it's inevatable that Obama is frozen at 40/39% for another year?

I have this horrid habit of "listening to thine enemy" so I can figure out what really is happening with the left wingers.

:eek:You have nooooooooooooooooooooo idea how tough this is. On the bright side Mark Levin comes on after Schultz so I get cleanesed sp? immediately. But by listening to the Big Red Ed I learn whats really going on with the nutbars.

They hate Obama at this point from what I can figure listening to the show.

As far as the left wing is concerned "he" "Barak Hussein Obama mmmmm mmmm mmm)
is a piece of dog doo doo because he hasn't just siezed power and implemented "Hope and Change".

Because you see from the lefts perspective mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm should rule as God/King/Dictator...

You have to hear it to believe it. I get Schultz out of Fargo.

Right wing conservative's brain = slogan slogan slogan and emptiness.

It MSM were honest no republican would ever get elected because there are not that many wealthy sponges in America. MSM is corporate owned and operated and it dilutes the truth. Most republicans since Coolidge have been utter failures with the exception of Eisenhower and some of Nixon, the rest suck for the nation as any study of statistics under republican governance would demonstrate clearly. See link below.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/176655-al-sharpton-to-be-a-msnbc-news-anchor-2.html#post3897034

"Americans may have elected a Republican president and Congress, but they are unlikely to go back to a world in which one illness can devastate their last years or one storm can destroy their lives. Because government is the one institution that allows us some control over our future, conservatism, which distrusts government so much, is best viewed as a natural counter to liberalism, which, if left unchecked, tends towards wasteful bureaucracy. Indeed, as the Bush administration fully proves, conservatism remains a force of opposition even when it purports to be a governance party. And so the best that can be hoped for is that American voters will do for conservatives what they are unable to do themselves: to vote them out of office." "Why Conservatives Can't Govern" by Alan Wolfe

• Banned
and when fox askes Juan Williams about how bad polling date is reflecting Obama, even he can't come up with a fair explanation. Often it's the same one, There is Not One Poll showing any of the GOP candidates beating Obama. Yah, Right, and all the millions of Fox viewers are supposed to believe that? As horrible as the economy has been over the last three years, it's been an "Anyone But Obama" race for at least the last two years.

• Banned
even Chrissy Matthews brought up Obama's tanking polls in all of the swing states. I am surprised he brought that up. But you will never see Schultz or Maddpanties ever discuss Obama's tanking polls.

Forum List

Back