Well, color me shocked!!

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
I was checking out my emails earlier today and was startled to have an email from HP that popped up with two warnings. After mucking around for a contact address, and in one case being told the site was not a valid one, I got back on another HP site and found an email address for their ethics and compliance department:

I sent them an email:

Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 8:31 AM
To: Corporate Compliance
Subject: 2 Things

1. Received an email from HP this morning announcing its new Newsgram. On opening the email 2 "bad site" warnings immediately popped up and needless-to-say I blocked both of them and immediately deleted the email. Why are viruses, etc. popping up in HP emails?

2. When you have a "contact HP" section, please actually have a way that customers can do that - preferably without dollar signs attached to the "customer service."

About a hour later I had a phone call :eek: from the executive offices to ask me some questions and apologize for what had happened. The guy wasn't able to give me a reason why it had happened, but he was certainly concerned about it.

When I got home tonight, I checked my emails and found a response to my email:

Madam,

I am the intake manager for the Corporate Compliance mailbox in the Ethics and Compliance Office. Your e-mail has been forwarded to the appropriate HP organization for their response and action.

*giggles* ... he called me Madam.

HP Ethics and Compliance Office

When the hell does a human voice contact someone within an hour of making a complaint? Color me shocked!!

Forum List

Back