Well Behaved Hollywood Celebrity Sighting: Will Smith To Help Fight AIDS

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
its so refreshing to see a celebrity not say something ignorant about politics or spout off about a cause celeb related to chickens or drugged out co-stars.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3665268.stm

and he got to talk to nelson mandela about it. let's hope mr. smith puts some of his bank and star power behind raising awareness about the AIDS EMERGENCY in the world today and the fight to save lives.

yea that too :halo: on his best behavior.

its hard these days for a celebrity not to bad mouth bush (ben affleck, too many on a regular basis to be honest), beat their wife (tom sizemore), get caught with drugs (too many on a regular basis) or drinking and driving, have an affair, etc etc

Starvation, rape, murder, aids all these things are natural and a normal way of life to blacks. Whites have done alot to improve the lives of blacks, but blacks will never fully be domesticated.

NATO AIR said:
its so refreshing to see a celebrity not say something ignorant about politics or spout off about a cause celeb related to chickens or drugged out co-stars.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3665268.stm

and he got to talk to nelson mandela about it. let's hope mr. smith puts some of his bank and star power behind raising awareness about the AIDS EMERGENCY in the world today and the fight to save lives.

I have always liked Will Smith, because he refuses to adhere to the typical rapper lifestyle-drugs, random sex, violence, crime. My respect for him (and Jada) grew when they left the Oscars when they were called by the nanny with news that their son was sick. How many Hollywierd eleites would do this?
All I hear about him is GOOD news. His charities, his stable, loving marriage with Jada, his attentiveness with his kids. Plus he's a hottie.

It is funny how when a black person acts like a normal average human, people find it so amazing.

Dave said:
It is funny how when a black person acts like a normal average human, people find it so amazing.
I believe she means because he's a celebrity, not because he's black.

William Joyce said:
What, by keeping his thing in his pants?
Please, have you seen jada pinkett smith? I'd be scared witless to be caught cheating on her, she looks like she'd beat his ass up one side of the street and down the other.

Dave said:
Starvation, rape, murder, aids all these things are natural and a normal way of life to blacks. Whites have done alot to improve the lives of blacks, but blacks will never fully be domesticated.

Dave, this post is hateful and disgusting. Go somewhere else with your toxic excrement.

will smith is a hansome man. :)

Agreed - I'd love it if my neighbors were Mel Gibson (and clan) on one side, Will and Jada (and kids) on the other, Tim and Faith across the street, and the eventually-former pres, GWB in the house behind. :)

-=d=- said:
will smith is a hansome man. :)

Agreed - I'd love it if my neighbors were Mel Gibson (and clan) on one side, Will and Jada (and kids) on the other, Tim and Faith across the street, and the eventually-former pres, GWB in the house behind. :)

Not going to do a simpsons episode are ya;)

DKSuddeth said:
Please, have you seen jada pinkett smith? I'd be scared witless to be caught cheating on her, she looks like she'd beat his ass up one side of the street and down the other.

I love that, its so true too... that woman is fiery (i just wish she got better roles to show off her great acting)

btw, that neighborhood sounds good d...

i think if will smith and other big actors take a bigger stand on AIDS and a more active role in helping to spread information and warning about it, it would do a lot of good... these folks are not just American stars, they have worldwide stardom.. kids in S. Africa and elsewhere know who Will Smith, Al Pacino, Arnold, Mel Gibson, etc etc are.

look how much good David Beckham has done for UNAIDS and Save The Children.

White folks have been trying for how many years now to try to make blacks more human?

Good luck

Forum List

Back