Well, at least she's honest about whose ass she's kissing

Sounds like a great idea by Palin and Bachmann

But how bout we do this? Let corporations get unemployment down to 4% and THEN we will cut their taxes.......a little incentive never hurts

So you're against cutting taxes in a recession but in favor of it during an expansion.
Where do they teach this crap?

I'm for results oriented tax cuts. Show us the results first and then we will cut your taxes

Tired of the same old republican crap of cutting taxes and hoping for results and continuing to cut them even though you get no results

Since companies respond to government policies and not vice versa that would seem wrongheaded.
But at least you admit that tax policies play a part in the economy. That's progress of some kind.

What part of Corporations collect taxes from their consumer's don't you all get?

Who should pay the corporate taxes if the corporations don't? You? You want the difference added to your income tax?

Yes we who buy products pay those taxes

EMBEDDED TAXES EXPLAINED
Embedded taxes are business taxes that are part of the cost of doing business. Business passes these taxes along to consumers when they set the price for their products. At the federal level, theses taxes are the corporate income tax, the self-employment tax and the employer share of Social Security and Medicare payroll taxes.

Businesses at every level of the supply chain are taxed and pass the taxes along in the price of the goods or services they produce. The Europeans call this a VAT (value-added tax). We call it embedded taxes (silent taxes that aren’t talked about and most people do not even consider when making a purchase). These taxes amount to approximately 22% tacked onto the price of goods and services throughout the chain of the manufacturing and marketing process.

What part of Corporations collect taxes from their consumer's don't you all get?

Who should pay the corporate taxes if the corporations don't? You? You want the difference added to your income tax?

Yes we who buy products pay those taxes

EMBEDDED TAXES EXPLAINED
Embedded taxes are business taxes that are part of the cost of doing business. Business passes these taxes along to consumers when they set the price for their products. At the federal level, theses taxes are the corporate income tax, the self-employment tax and the employer share of Social Security and Medicare payroll taxes.

Businesses at every level of the supply chain are taxed and pass the taxes along in the price of the goods or services they produce. The Europeans call this a VAT (value-added tax). We call it embedded taxes (silent taxes that aren’t talked about and most people do not even consider when making a purchase). These taxes amount to approximately 22% tacked onto the price of goods and services throughout the chain of the manufacturing and marketing process.

That wasn't the point, but you have to take into account that embedded taxes in the price of goods are in a large part offset by tax revenues being used for consumption.

For example, if a policeman buys a car, 22% of the price of that car might represent embedded taxes, but on the other hand,

100% of the policeman's purchasing power came FROM taxes.

Yes, it's complicated.

Oh happy day!!! A new mindless drek-fest from BedPoop.

I found her title interesting,because we all know she "doesn't" kiss anybody's ass..
All she shows is her ignorance on how businesses are run, kinda like the Obama.

corporate_gdp.gif

Looks like corporations have gotten more than their share of tax relief over the years.

The Policeman's salary comes from state, city and county taxes.
The car would cost 22% less for each individual.

So you're against cutting taxes in a recession but in favor of it during an expansion.
Where do they teach this crap?

I'm for results oriented tax cuts. Show us the results first and then we will cut your taxes

Tired of the same old republican crap of cutting taxes and hoping for results and continuing to cut them even though you get no results

Since companies respond to government policies and not vice versa that would seem wrongheaded.
But at least you admit that tax policies play a part in the economy. That's progress of some kind.

Correct....

And if government policy is you must hire people to receive tax cuts, then companies will change their hiring

If government policy is you receive tax cuts whether you hire or not, then companies will say screw the hiring and just keep the money

Correct....

And if government policy is you must hire people to receive tax cuts, then companies will change their hiring

If government policy is you receive tax cuts whether you hire or not, then companies will say screw the hiring and just keep the money

So your position is that companies hire in response to incentives. Great. We are making real progress here.
How about, each new hire exempts the company from half of "safety" regulations for the first year, the other half the next year. Now, about 99% of those regulations don't make anyone any safer than they would otherwise be. S o getting rid of them would be a real incentive to hire new workers.
How about it, Nutwinger?

Correct....

So your position is that companies hire in response to incentives. Great. We are making real progress here.
How about, each new hire exempts the company from half of "safety" regulations for the first year, the other half the next year. Now, about 99% of those regulations don't make anyone any safer than they would otherwise be. S o getting rid of them would be a real incentive to hire new workers.
How about it, Nutwinger?

Sounds stupid...

Almost as stupid as cutting corporate taxes and expecting them to use the savings to hire more people

Correct....

How about it, Nutwinger?

Sounds stupid...

Almost as stupid as cutting corporate taxes and expecting them to use the savings to hire more people

What would they do with the money? Lemme guess, bigger CEO salaries. Right? Do I have you pegged or what?

How about it, Nutwinger?

Sounds stupid...

What would they do with the money? Lemme guess, bigger CEO salaries. Right? Do I have you pegged or what?

I don't know......what are they doing with the $2 trillion they are sitting on right now?

Sounds stupid...

I don't know......what are they doing with the $2 trillion they are sitting on right now?

Um, sitting on it? Just a guess.
Keeping it in reserves for additional legal fees stemming from illegal Federal raids because they use endangered plastic for file folders.

Um, sitting on it? Just a guess.
Keeping it in reserves for additional legal fees stemming from illegal Federal raids because they use endangered plastic for file folders.

Oh....I understand now

The $2 trillion will go to lawyers

…what are they doing with the $2 trillion they are sitting on right now?

Profits, shareholders – why would they want to hire more employees and cut into profits? Corporations exist to make a profit, not to provide a living for Americans. Employees are a necessary evil.

Forum List

Back