Well Another Dem gives us a Townhall "YouTube" moment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by teapartysamurai, Jul 13, 2010.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,855
    Cue my stalkers who follow me around and never debate, just make idiotic attacks. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But, it's really pathetic that this Congressman wants to play stupid on this issue. There is no way he could NOT have heard about this issue.

Oh wait, that's right. Of course he hasn't heard about it. He only listens to the liberal media and they aren't talking about it. Too bad his constituents listen to RUSH LIMBAUGH, FOX NEWS, AND GLEN BECK. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah! Those "extremists" that are always causing OK City bombings and "violent" tea parties (that liberals have yet to document any violence from) :lol::lol:

http://www.popmodal.com/video/5793/...y-verdict-against-the-New-Black-Panther-Party

Unfortunately, it's not a Youtube video, (that's why I put the Youtube in the title in quotes, but I'm sure this video will hit Youtube soon, if it hasn't already) so you will have to follow the link to watch it.

As BigGovernment puts it:

Dem Congressman Claims ‘Unaware’ of New Black Panther Case - Big Government

That's the truth. I mean MAN, it's not even August yet and liberals are already making Jackasses out of themselves.

The minute they get in front of their voters they can't contain their arrogance, and it comes vomiting out all over their constituents, who throw it right back.

It's great to watch, and something, I'm sure the Democrats do NOT want voters to watch before November.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,855
    Well, I find this interesting. No liberal can even say boo to this?