Well Another Dem gives us a Townhall "YouTube" moment

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Cue my stalkers who follow me around and never debate, just make idiotic attacks. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But, it's really pathetic that this Congressman wants to play stupid on this issue. There is no way he could NOT have heard about this issue.

Oh wait, that's right. Of course he hasn't heard about it. He only listens to the liberal media and they aren't talking about it. Too bad his constituents listen to RUSH LIMBAUGH, FOX NEWS, AND GLEN BECK. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah! Those "extremists" that are always causing OK City bombings and "violent" tea parties (that liberals have yet to document any violence from) :lol::lol:

http://www.popmodal.com/video/5793/...y-verdict-against-the-New-Black-Panther-Party

Unfortunately, it's not a Youtube video, (that's why I put the Youtube in the title in quotes, but I'm sure this video will hit Youtube soon, if it hasn't already) so you will have to follow the link to watch it.

As BigGovernment puts it:

The face of the Democratic Party is increasingly that of an out-of-touch elitist who knows what is better for the people than they know themselves. And with Rep. Pete Stark’s dismissive attitude on the border issue, Rep. Ciro Rodriguez‘ angry eruption over skepticism over his remarks on ObamaCare, and now Rep. Brad Sherman’s supercilious smirk as he admits to his constituents that he is not aware of one of the top stories in America over the past ten days, the incumbent Democrats are showing themselves to be incapable of discussing issues with their voters without creating another “You Tube Moment”.

Looks like another long, hot summer for the party in charge. Let’s hope they don’t start holding strategy meetings with their enforcers at SEIU. Last time they did that, we know what happened

Dem Congressman Claims ‘Unaware’ of New Black Panther Case - Big Government

That's the truth. I mean MAN, it's not even August yet and liberals are already making Jackasses out of themselves.

The minute they get in front of their voters they can't contain their arrogance, and it comes vomiting out all over their constituents, who throw it right back.

It's great to watch, and something, I'm sure the Democrats do NOT want voters to watch before November.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back