Well Alas I Am here

Maybe sitting on the fence on moonlit nights is enough.
Speaking of....I did this one last night, lol.

x3cyon.jpg

Nice

Could be a good thing OR a bad thing I guess. I guess my first question would be how do you upload an avatar here?

To what may be YOUR questions.
I am a Christian.
I support Ted Cruz and Trey Gowdy.
I think Islamic State is a global problem.
I think the democratic party is a national problem and a public disgrace.
I do NOT support abortion.
I do NOT support gay marriage.

Anyway good to meet you.
Fury

Hi DarkFury Welcome!
I think you are in the right place.
I look forward to sharing ideas with
you on how to correct the above problems you listed.
Debating is not enough, we need to form a consensus on points, policies and solutions
and host Constitutional meetings to get corrections made to govt programs run amok at taxpayer expense.

As a Universalist, I believe in forming a consensus on God through Christ Jesus which means Restorative Justice, where even atheists, Buddhists, and other nontheists under Natural Laws can be joined in agreement in truth as Neighbors in Christ in the unifying spirit of Peace and Justice for all.

Yours truly,
Emily

As a progressive Constitutionalist, I would like to compel fellow Democrats to pay for their own programs
that other parties don't believe belong in federal govt. I believe reorganizing
social programs by party to manage by district and state will revolutionize govt,
especially by addressing competing political beliefs among different parties.
If people and states can't agree on beliefs, I suggest funding separate programs.
And use the party system for organizing resources for members who agree to fund those beliefs and programs.

Could be a good thing OR a bad thing I guess. I guess my first question would be how do you upload an avatar here?

To what may be YOUR questions.
I am a Christian.
I support Ted Cruz and Trey Gowdy.
I think Islamic State is a global problem.
I think the democratic party is a national problem and a public disgrace.
I do NOT support abortion.
I do NOT support gay marriage.

Anyway good to meet you.
Fury

Hi DarkFury Welcome!
I think you are in the right place.
I look forward to sharing ideas with
you on how to correct the above problems you listed.
Debating is not enough, we need to form a consensus on points, policies and solutions
and host Constitutional meetings to get corrections made to govt programs run amok at taxpayer expense.

As a Universalist, I believe in forming a consensus on God through Christ Jesus which means Restorative Justice, where even atheists, Buddhists, and other nontheists under Natural Laws can be joined in agreement in truth as Neighbors in Christ in the unifying spirit of Peace and Justice for all.

Yours truly,
Emily

As a progressive Constitutionalist, I would like to compel fellow Democrats to pay for their own programs
that other parties don't believe belong in federal govt. I believe reorganizing
social programs by party to manage by district and state will revolutionize govt,
especially by addressing competing political beliefs among different parties.
If people and states can't agree on beliefs, I suggest funding separate programs.
And use the party system for organizing resources for members who agree to fund those beliefs and programs.
I think your term restorative law is the very cornerstone of the foundation that must be fixed.
NOT by being torn down or taken away but reinforced to insure it's future stability and long term viability.

Forum List

Back