Well, 12/21/2012 is just around the Corner

I'll tell you what will happen on December 22.

All the dumb shits who thought he world was going to end on the 21st will wake up and go online and find out what the new end of the world date is.

Just like they did the last time.

I didn't realize that we believed in the Mayan calendar, one. Two it's only the beginning of the cycle for the Mayan calendar, not the end of it altogether.

Three; by the logic of OP, should the world not end, Obama is mankind's savior.

Wrong, should the world not end, Obama is mankind's anti-christ. After all, he's supposed to perform marvelous and miraculous things.

By that logic, the anti-christ is more powerful than God.

How so...milquetoast? This would only be assuming this wasn't part of God's plan.

Wrong, should the world not end, Obama is mankind's anti-christ. After all, he's supposed to perform marvelous and miraculous things.

By that logic, the anti-christ is more powerful than God.

How so...milquetoast? This would only be assuming this wasn't part of God's plan.

I don't think we should approach this topic in the politics forum. If you are religious you would most likely ignore any response I make past this point regardless, so I will not bother.

mmm.. could it be the end of the world as we know it?

Time for you heathens to reconsider the possibilities...:thup:

...and damn, could there be a worse choice than Obama bin Dimwit as the leader of the free world at this time....:dunno:

If the Rapture comes, can I have your stuff?

Seriously, though. The Mayan Calander thing is a lot of hype. The only thing the Mayan Calander did was calculate out celestial events out to 2012, and other calanders they created go beyond 2012.

It only FEELS like the end of the world to you guys right now. :D

:lol:..Well, that's true!!...but.

.. We have and are smart enough to use the results of the last 4 years to go by.....:eusa_snooty:

Last edited:
Since leftist economic policies are prone to failure, we have the next 4 to look forward to....

and the Left back loaded most of Papa Obama's "bag of goods"
to take place in the 2nd term.. Papa Obama Care, Dodd–Frank Wall street reforms etc
the wait will not be that long

Yes, they are prone to fail...
After all, somebody has to pay for the failures of the left
we can't all be leftist and/or their dependent subordinates

In the words of Papa Obama's ex pastor of 20 years
The chickens are coming home to roost

Last edited:

Forum List

Back