Well, 12/21/2012 is just around the Corner

mmm.. could it be the end of the world as we know it?

Time for you heathens to reconsider the possibilities...:thup:

...and damn, could there be a worse choice than Obama bin Dimwit as the leader of the free world at this time....:dunno:

If the world survives that'll prove that Obama is the saviour.
Prepare to be disappointed twice in one month, Republicans.

Indeed

No doubt the "twinkies" of the 18,000 union workers to be laid off
must taste extra sweet for the ones that voted for Papa Obama

:eusa_angel:

Twinkies are dead and Al Qaeda is alive

You're right...Obama should hand Hostess a bail-out cheque.
That is what you're saying isn't it?

No not at all
They should go bankrupt, sell off
and then reorganize in a right to work state

By giving hopes/promises to unions
to secure their vote and give them a false sense of empowerment
Papa Obama did them a disservice.

Don't worry
No doubt voting for him, does give them some satisfaction

Of course
Papa Obama trying to nationalize a business
would come as no surprise

Last edited:
I plan ot party on 12/22/2012.

It will mark yet another time that these stupid end of the world predictions is no longer scaring the silly people into not moving forward.

I have seen a few of these type of dates of death come and go.

This one has really held this country back.

so may christians will buy into any death dates so they can feel like they made the right decision in being a christain.

The republicans LOVE to use these very christains to help them get the wealthy what they want.

Why plan for the future sensibly if you think we have no future.

This is how the armegedon myths harm intelligent thought and planning.

Stop planning for the end and begin planning for the future christains

Last edited:

It will mark yet another time that these stupid end of the world predictions is no longer scaring the silly people into not moving forward.

so may christians will buy into any death dates so they can feel like they made the right decision in being a christain.

The republicans LOVE to use these very christains to help them get the wealthy what they want.

This just shows how much you don't know about this date....it has NOTHING to do with be Christian!

This is just the date the Mayan calander ends...that's it.
It's crazies that say it means the end of the world. The mayans never said that.
Others say it means it's just the end of the world as we know it. That could mean anything!

This just shows how much you don't know about this date....it has NOTHING to do with be Christian!

It's crazies that say it means the end of the world. The mayans never said that.
Others say it means it's just the end of the world as we know it. That could mean anything!

Christians are a surprisingly large base of the believers, though.

No not at all
They should go bankrupt, sell off
and then reorganize in a right to work state

By giving hopes/promises to unions
to secure their vote and give them a false sense of empowerment
Papa Obama did them a disservice.

Don't worry
No doubt voting for him, does give them some satisfaction

Of course
Papa Obama trying to nationalize a business
would come as no surprise

They need to reorganize entirely in right to work states. Because, although my state is a right to work state, 800 employees still lost their jobs even though not a one of them went on a picket line, because those in states with unions, chose to go on picket lines.

Sorry, but that ship has already sailed. Dumb ass leftists re-elected

barack_obama-2.jpg

And, there are no more

after-hearing-news-of-the-hostess-brands-shutdown-actor-elijah-wood-woodelijah-tweeted-a-twinkie.jpg

We're DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and damn, could there be a worse choice than Obama bin Dimwit as the leader of the free world at this time....:dunno:

If the world survives that'll prove that Obama is the saviour.
Prepare to be disappointed twice in one month, Republicans.

Do you have a graven image, poster or chia pet Obama?

I bought some chia obama heads before cvs yanked them off the shelf. They fetch a good price on e bay. I grew one of the heads. I need to give it a haircut though. Its got some green dreadnoughts.

No...but seriously, the world had better NOT end. A reboot of Godzilla is supposed to come out in 2014 and a new Battlestar Galactica movie and possibly a series is supposed to come out in 2013. And, if the world ends and I don't get to see, especially Godzilla, I'll be PISSED!

That old Mayan calendar has been right for the last 10,000 yrs or so, there's no reason for it to be right it's last time. It's got to be wrong at least once.

I didn't realize that we believed in the Mayan calendar, one. Two it's only the beginning of the cycle for the Mayan calendar, not the end of it altogether.

Three; by the logic of OP, should the world not end, Obama is mankind's savior.

If the Rapture comes, can I have your stuff?

Seriously, though. The Mayan Calander thing is a lot of hype. The only thing the Mayan Calander did was calculate out celestial events out to 2012, and other calanders they created go beyond 2012.

It only FEELS like the end of the world to you guys right now. :D

I didn't realize that we believed in the Mayan calendar, one. Two it's only the beginning of the cycle for the Mayan calendar, not the end of it altogether.

Wrong, should the world not end, Obama is mankind's anti-christ. After all, he's supposed to perform marvelous and miraculous things.

That old Mayan calendar has been right for the last 10,000 yrs or so, there's no reason for it to be right it's last time. It's got to be wrong at least once.

Right or wrong, there's nothing in any Mayan writings that suggests the end of the world.

Christians are a surprisingly large base of the believers, though.

RACIST like yourself are a surprisingly large base of the believers

Wrong, should the world not end, Obama is mankind's anti-christ. After all, he's supposed to perform marvelous and miraculous things.

By that logic, the anti-christ is more powerful than God.

If anything happens it will not have anything to do with the Natural Disasters, or Orbital Alignments.

However we may see a major war in the Middle east, or a massive Economic Collapse before the year is out, and that certainly could change the world as we know it.

Forum List

Back