Welker hurts knee, carried off on cart.

Bad news for the Patriots. Before this I was starting to think they may beat Indy. If they pull it off now its another feather in the hat of their crooked coach and system. Darn it.

and Brandon Marshall will need a home next year. Hmmm.

My previous theory works with or without Welker. However, Wes is one of the toughest if not THE toughest player on the Pats. To lose him for good would be huge.

and Brandon Marshall will need a home next year. Hmmm.

If your Bears don't sign Marshall y'all need to get out the pitchforks and torches.

I've wondered about that. It would even out that stupid fucking trade.

It would certainly help ... I don't see them getting a receiver of that caliber from the draft unless they get lucky with their 3rd? round pick.

I mean, how do you trade for a guy like Cutler and not give him some receivers to throw to?

Maybe they think Cutler is a Montana / Marino / Favre / Elway type who can make anyone a decent receiver.

With Montana u have to look at his KC history. Marino barely played with any receivers who amounted to anything w/o him. Favre has been pretty decent even outside Green Bay...Who's he even had there, Donald Driver? Elway played behind that nasty trap blocking line which could make anyone a 1,000 yard back but I think the closest thing he's had to a HOF receiver was Steve Watson back in...84 or so.

So they must think Cutler is pretty good.

Forum List

Back