Welfare sucking leaches & sycophants

AtlantaWalter

Nov 8, 2003
small cave outside Atlanta
Makes me want to SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Black and white parasites living off of others hard work.

They come into the hospital with $50 nail jobs, better cell-phones than I'll ever be able to afford, designer clothes......AND...a welfare card to present for their medical payment!!!!!

And then have the gall to tell me their symptoms started while they were at Long Horn Steak House eating!!!!!

I've got some 7.62x39mm I'd love to have them digest!!!!!!

IF YOU CAN'T FEED'EM...DON'T BREED'EM!!!!

I especially love those that think, just because they were born,
that..........

Oy, don't get me started. I hate welfare. It's a complete waste of money. When I was younger I worked during the day at an office and as a grocery store cashier at night. Those paying with food stamps would use their money to buy beer, wine, steak, dog food, cat food, soda, etc. Then use their foods stamps for their milk, egss, bread.

Well, in my opinion, if you have the money to afford the former, you damn sure don't deserve my money to buy the latter! Especially if, even working that much, I couldn't afford steak!

When I got my first job in real estate, we made affordable housing and section 8 housing. Here I was, a college graduate who worked 3 jobs just to afford it, living in a tiny apartment with an old car, hand me down clothes & briefcase, no kitchen, no AC, and these "indigent" people had dishwashers, central air, elevators, playgrounds, etc.

For those who think I'm just a mean, crusty person you are wrong. I don't have a problem helping people through a short-term hiccup. But welfare has not been nor does it seem to ever become assistance meant to sustain someone until they become (once again) self-sufficient. Those that are in charge of it seem quite content to have generations of welfare receipients do nothing for the money- ever.

I basically agree with this too - I also worked at the grocery store at 17. I had one woman come in with a brown paper bag filled with money. She paid for her carton of cigarrettes with the money and the rest with food stamps, then got herself into a brand new cadilac.

Only thing I can say in favor of welfare, are some Mother's with children who's Husband has left them high and dry, I feel could use a little help when it comes to feeding their kids. And I don't mean a long length free ride, but enough to get them on their feet till they can do it on their own.

Oh man. Dont start me on this subject. Its just another example of a good idea that is abused to no end!

It is here in this state, that's for sure, and John's ex is a good example of that!!!!! living together and having welfare checks sent to Mommy's house for party money. Now, having to pay it all back - sucks to be me!

yeah that is disgusting. short term is alright, but dont raise generations on it. fucking lazy ass's

A neighbor around the corner here, threw out her Husband, who I might say, gave them the world, to have a toy boy move in - this guy is 10 years younger, and is a drug addict, not to mention, well known with the Edison PD! anyway, she hasn't worked a day, collects welfare, and came here today looking to trade money for food stamps - yeah, I am going to walk into the store with food stamps, don't think so!!!!! GET A JOB!!! It went as far now as her selling her kids Playstation 2 out of desperation for cigarettes and the kids have nothing to play now.

I say it again, in desperate measures to feed a child, welfare can help temporarily, but when someone doesn't want to work and shoot up herroin instead of feeding your kids, then that just really sucks in my book!!!!!!!!

The unfortanate thing is, it's my Son's best friends Mother. I feel bad for the 2 kids - they listen to the crap going on over there, and this guy that likes to think that he is their Father!

There are probibly very few true citizens needing this service and yes most are leaches.

In one town nearby there is a lovely community of apartments, small ones. Very well kept and clean and also cater to welfare cases. They are supplied with all the comforts that the rest of Americans have to work for.

A long while back I worked with a woman who was trying to have a second child. I later found out that she planning this because she wanted to live in those welfare apartments. Her American dream was realized and to the best of my knowledge she has never worked a day since.

I believe that there should be a limit. Other Americans are forced to work three jobs if they have to in order to make ends meet. They should not be forced to suppliment part of their income for people who choose not to.

I was in a supermarked once and stood behind a woman in a fur coat - before the paint splashing trend - she had on gold rings, her hair was done up and she paid her bill with food stamps.

Originally posted by winston churchi
There are probibly very few true citizens needing this service and yes most are leaches.
As far as I am concerned, unless someone is an orphan, widow/er or has not a single living relative, there is absolutely no justifiable reason for welfare.

Forum List

Back