Welfare recipients should be drug tested...

why so they can get cut off and have to jack your car to make up the difference, if we are going to drug test anyone how about cops ,judges , politicians , border agents, lawyers these people can do a lot more damage than a welfare case on crack

why so they can get cut off and have to jack your car to make up the difference, if we are going to drug test anyone how about cops ,judges , politicians , border agents, lawyers these people can do a lot more damage than a welfare case on crack

Cops and border agents are drug tested...

The claim that they will all become carjackers is a cop out...

They will stop doing drugs... Or loose their free ride... I bet they would find jobs real quick once the checks stopped if they wanted to keep dopin...

Of course the ACLU doesnt agree...

http://www.aclu.org/drugpolicy/testing/10757res20030415.html

Why dont we drug test everyone, on any type of public assistance...

Everyone Benefits....

Random drug testing is common practice in the workplace... Why not in our welfare system?

Actually this is a stupid premise that directly violates the fourth amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

I think Alucard should be drug tested for his subversive contempt of his country's founding principles!

Of course the ACLU doesnt agree...

http://www.aclu.org/drugpolicy/testing/10757res20030415.html

Why dont we drug test everyone, on any type of public assistance...

Everyone Benefits....

Random drug testing is common practice in the workplace... Why not in our welfare system?

Why stop there? In case you don’t remember, the Nazi regime you support declared that drug-users support T-u-u-rusm!

Of course none of this applies to the habituated Huguenot liars here, who talk decent family values while doing just the opposite. They never even have the occasional “recreational” toke or two! :rolleyes:

Cops and border agents are drug tested...

The claim that they will all become carjackers is a cop out...

They will stop doing drugs... Or loose their free ride... I bet they would find jobs real quick once the checks stopped if they wanted to keep dopin...

yeah they can become school bus drivers to feed there addiction
or cook your food or maybe security guards

Why should they be drug tested?

If working citizens are subject to drug testing to continue to recieve a check... why shouldnt non working citizens getting federal assistance...

It bothers me that my tax dollars are being spent helping support drug dealers who in return buy guns to kill cops...

yeah they can become school bus drivers to feed there addiction
or cook your food or maybe security guards

There you go again claiming they will somehow hurt society to feed their addiction...

Maybe they would get off drugs and become productive citizens...

I think Alucard should be drug tested for his subversive contempt of his country's founding principles!

Where in the countries founding principles does it say a working man should be subject to drug testing and not non working men living off the working mans graces...

Where in the countries founding principles does it say a working man should be subject to drug testing and not non working men living off the working mans graces...

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

I know the fourth amendment very well.... If your saying all drug testing is illegal, I agree...

But why do we allow testing for working Americans but not the welfare collectors... thats quite a double standard you all support...

I know the fourth amendment very well.... If your saying all drug testing is illegal, I agree...

But why do we allow testing for working Americans but not the welfare collectors... thats quite a double standard you all support...

I dont agree with all the drug testing.

The rationale they used was that drug use cost employers money due to sick time off, theft, tardiness, reduced job performance etc. The other rationale for some jobs was that it was to protect public safety (such as drivers, pilots etc)

I dont see any rationale to drug test welfare recipients. I also dont agree with the rationale they use to drug test employees either but that dosent change the fact that there is no rationale for doing it to welfare recipients.

While I agree with you to some extent, it isn't the right of the Federal government to do so. We let them violate the 4th in that case, and they'll eventually segue it into even more abuse of the amendment.

And you also need to take into consideration that the federal government WANTS citizens to be dependant upon the system.

Not to mention, it would probably be chaos in the streets of metro cities if the average dope-head couldn't get a check to support their habit.

You should know that too many people refuse to work, it's become rather obvious these days. A lack of a government check isn't going to light a fire under criminal drug addicts' asses as a whole, to all the sudden go straight and get a job to support themselves. That's why so many drug dealers resort to robbing for their drug money.

Just realize that the social system is beyond repair in this country, and there's nothing that some new law is going to do to change that.

The most important thing is to not let the constitution be trampled on to try and affect changes...changes need to come from the citizens.

While I agree with you to some extent, it isn't the right of the Federal government to do so. We let them violate the 4th in that case, and they'll eventually segue it into even more abuse of the amendment.

And you also need to take into consideration that the federal government WANTS citizens to be dependant upon the system.

Not to mention, it would probably be chaos in the streets of metro cities if the average dope-head couldn't get a check to support their habit.

You should know that too many people refuse to work, it's become rather obvious these days. A lack of a government check isn't going to light a fire under criminal drug addicts' asses as a whole, to all the sudden go straight and get a job to support themselves. That's why so many drug dealers resort to robbing for their drug money.

Just realize that the social system is beyond repair in this country, and there's nothing that some new law is going to do to change that.

The most important thing is to not let the constitution be trampled on to try and affect changes...changes need to come from the citizens.

I assume you mean by ammending the constitution ?

I assume you mean by ammending the constitution ?

No, you assume wrong.

They don't ammend anymore, they just violate what already exists.

What I meant was that if we allow them to circumvent the 4th amendment by making welfare recipients piss in a cup, they will follow it with even more abuse of it.

If you approve of the Patriot Act, for instance, then I'm not even going to bother continuing this discussion with you...that's a perfect example of how the federal government violates consitutional rights.

Well if you REALLY believe this is country was founded on Christian principles you'll agree that sharing with the needy is indeed your Christian duty.

Next I will expect some bogus amendment to the words of Christ to justify your greed and your hatred of the victims of our society.

Well if you REALLY believe this is country was founded on Christian principles you'll agree that sharing with the needy is indeed your Christian duty.

Next I will expect some bogus amendment to the words of Christ to justify your greed and your hatred of the victims of our society.

Horsefeathers. "Victims of society" my ass. Those truly in need deserve help. They don't deserve cable TV, high-sped internet and a late-model vehicle to drive to the welfare office in.

And our current system is nothing but a bureaucratic monster abused at every level that could easily be overhauled to better weed out the abusers.

But don't blame society for indivudal lack of will. That's bullshit. Liberal policies created and perpeutate the nanny state. Simple as that.

Horsefeathers. "Victims of society" my ass. Those truly in need deserve help. They don't deserve cable TV, high-sped internet and a late-model vehicle to drive to the welfare office in.

And our current system is nothing but a bureaucratic monster abused at every level that could easily be overhauled to better weed out the abusers.

But don't blame society for indivudal lack of will. That's bullshit. Liberal policies created and perpeutate the nanny state. Simple as that.

My only question would be, WHAT PART OF THAT STATEMENT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

Great response Gunny.....................:clap2:

Forum List

Back