Welfare Queen w 15 kids: "Somebody owes me", "Somebody need held accountable!"

There is a simple solution to this. Deny her birth control of any kind and let her children starve. Isn't that the Republican's current policy.

No it's not, you dishonest, mindless, hyper-partisan POS.

Actually it is. This thread contains videos of GOP presidential nominees agreeing with the Republican Policies I outlined. How come GOP followers seem to know so little about what their masters do?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...is-reputation-they-seem-to-be-stuck-with.html

Thats right bitch, YOU need to be held accountable!!! No job, 15 kids, on welfare, bitching about somebody owing her, that somebody (else) needs to be held accountable!! She got charged contempt of court for refusing to tell welfare judge is she was pregnant yet again!!!! What a whorish slut!!

Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay." - YouTube

Just because this women loves kids and want lots of them you call her whores and sluts? we have a moral responsibility to take care of those kids. Cannot be easy for her.
Would you feel the same if she was white?

It is the stereotype that Shirley Q. Liquor plays for laughs.

Changes in the law in the 1990s outlawed welfare queens. You can no longer be on welfare forever. But even when the law allowed it, most welfare queens – women living on welfare as a way of life – were not black but white!

The welfare queen stereotype « Abagond

um... nobody brought up "race" in this discussion until you did...

Last edited:
She is a stay at home mom and we should suport her and his kids.

Why should I support her and her kids? They're not my kids, and I had -zero- say in whether or not the fuck sessions that led to their conception happened or even whether or not said fuck sessions were furnished with prophylactics or birth control. What if I feel -zero- affection, compassion, or empathy for her and her kids?

Your morals say that it's evil not to give her enough money to shield her and her's from the tragic fallout of her shitty decisions.

My morals say that it's evil to force others to adhere to your morals, no matter how convinced you are that your morals are the correct morals. Here's a cheat sheet for you: EVERYONE is convinced that their morals are the correct morals. What makes yours less made up?

Catz, suppose you could do just that; suppose you could confiscate the entire wealth of everyone and every corporation you dislike;

I'm not a fucking communist, moron. I've never articulated a desire to confiscate anyone's wealth. I own many things, and I'd shoot someone who attempted to take my property.

So, your post is an enormous strawman, you fucking idiotic twat.

Ultimately, even that won't be enough;the sheer mathematics of an ever-growing dependent class, will eventually overtake everyone else. What then; will you choose between feeding them, and feeding your own family. YOU may not have to make that choice, but as surely as you keep on that road, your children or grandchildren most certainly WILL. Then what?

I clearly articulated above that welfare should be an emergency stop-gap, and not a lifestyle, that it should be strictly time-limited, and that I believe that parents who receive AFDC or whose children are involved in the child welfare system, for any reason, should be chemically sterilized as long as they are receiving benefits or involved.

You read one post, misinterpret it, and write a fucking diatribe that has zero relevance to my actual positions. You're clearly a buffoon who enjoys hearing the echo of his own voice inside his colon.

You may hate the "greedy rich", you may despise the "investor class" but the fact is, without them, the capital that funds jobs for everyone else dries up.

The fuck are you on about? I don't believe in banking with businesses that engage in unethical conduct, so I don't put my money there (and I have plenty to put there). I also don't believe in large corporate bailouts or other types of corporate welfare, so I don't support them.

So, fuck off. You're an idiot with an axe to grind, but you're not going to grind it on me.

Last edited:
Just because this women loves kids and want lots of them you call her whores and sluts? we have a moral responsibility to take care of those kids. Cannot be easy for her.
Would you feel the same if she was white?

Society is NOT obligated to provide financially for people to breed indiscriminately and produce offspring that they cannot care for. People are morally responsible to care for their own offspring. If they can't afford to care for them, they should not have them.

You've confused IQ for 'pounds' and forgot to add another 0.

You have to edit commas out of my quotes to "win" and you're worried about my weight?

The above suggests that you have the smallest penis on the planet. You should probably spend your time worrying about that.

Hey, hey, hey now...don't feel self-conscious about your weight.

It's the fact that you are so damn ugly that you should be worried about (well, that and your racism).

Forum List

Back