Welfare Queen w 15 kids: "Somebody owes me", "Somebody need held accountable!"

Republicans have cut off welfare for life. That is fine. I actually agree with that decision. So now people can have welfare for 3 years max.

What us Democrats mind is making welfare parents work 30 hours a week for their welfare checks. We think raising those kids is work and they can't afford daycare. They could use that 30 hours a week searhing for a job or going through training.

Republicans have a list of 12 things that they consider work. Raising kids is not on that list. We would like to add it to the list. Don't they think raising kids is work?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what you're talking about has been tried already, with the "Aid To Families With Dependent Children" program, among other things...

which, long story short, has led to the situation we're now in, where women at the bottom of the socio-economic spectrum, like the one described in the OP, are acclimated to being "rewarded" for making babies without the benefit of a committed father...

chances are her mother, and maybe even her grandmother, did the same thing...

all of which has had disastrous long-term destabilizing and destructive consequences for the basic structure of low-income families...

And the alternative is? I agree the welfare system creates cyclical poverty.

good question, Peach... with huge numbers of second- and third-generation folks growing up and living their entire lives dependent upon government assistance, and with political shills telling them that they deserve such assistance and that it should be continued and expanded, the whole thing seems like a hopelessly intractable situation to me...

It's the system. Have another kid, get a raise. Have another kid, get a raise. It's sort of like being rewarded monetarily for working hard, accomplishing objectives, etc. at one's job.

This sounds like my ex-DIL. She had 2 kids from a previous marriage, the father ran off and she was on assistance. She married my son, had 2 more kids...she was off assistance while married to him (because he worked..hard). She left him, met up with a low-life that only wants to work when HE wants to, she's back on assistance, has had 3 more kids (plus one miscarriage). My son pays $700 a month for his 2 boys...but yet they have nothing if their dad or we don't get it for them. He's been trying to get custody, but it's really a struggle because our courts are so screwed up that they think they have to always side with the mother unless things are REALLY bad. I guess the step-dad hitting them doesn't count as "bad"....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what you're talking about has been tried already, with the "Aid To Families With Dependent Children" program, among other things...

which, long story short, has led to the situation we're now in, where women at the bottom of the socio-economic spectrum, like the one described in the OP, are acclimated to being "rewarded" for making babies without the benefit of a committed father...

chances are her mother, and maybe even her grandmother, did the same thing...

all of which has had disastrous long-term destabilizing and destructive consequences for the basic structure of low-income families...

good question, Peach... with huge numbers of second- and third-generation folks growing up and living their entire lives dependent upon government assistance, and with political shills telling them that they deserve such assistance and that it should be continued and expanded, the whole thing seems like a hopelessly intractable situation to me...

It IS hopelessly intractable, and with liberal politicians ever eager to pander to the dependent class they have created , those same politicians are going to continue to buy their political power with the money of those of us who have worked for it, to support those who refuse to do so. There appears to me no way to stop this, short of ending all welfare entirely and letting the useless leeches starve to death. Of course, I will immediately be called "heartless" for even suggesting this, but what's the alternative? Our politics is already part class warfare; so what do we do next? Simply wait to be overwhelmed and the nation destroyed by an ever-growing permanent underclass, or destroy the menace (and it IS a menace) while we can? Short of that, is our only hope a catastrophe of some kind which dramatically reduces our population? It appears to me that whatever the ultimate answer is, it is likely to be rather darwinian, whether we like it or not.

It IS hopelessly intractable, and with liberal politicians ever eager to pander to the dependent class they have created , those same politicians are going to continue to buy their political power with the money of those of us who have worked for it, to support those who refuse to do so. There appears to me no way to stop this, short of ending all welfare entirely and letting the useless leeches starve to death. Of course, I will immediately be called "heartless" for even suggesting this, but what's the alternative? Our politics is already part class warfare; so what do we do next? Simply wait to be overwhelmed and the nation destroyed by an ever-growing permanent underclass, or destroy the menace (and it IS a menace) while we can? Short of that, is our only hope a catastrophe of some kind which dramatically reduces our population? It appears to me that whatever the ultimate answer is, it is likely to be rather darwinian, whether we like it or not.

IN all fairness, both ends of the political spectrum pander to their own dependent class...liberals pander to the lower economic segment, and conservatives pander to corporate America and the wealthy.

For instance, I'd be perfectly happy to let useless leeches like Bank of America starve to death, but apparently, they have too much political clout.

Thats right bitch, YOU need to be held accountable!!! No job, 15 kids, on welfare, bitching about somebody owing her, that somebody (else) needs to be held accountable!! She got charged contempt of court for refusing to tell welfare judge is she was pregnant yet again!!!! What a whorish slut!!

Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay." - YouTube

Republicans have cut off welfare for life. That is fine. I actually agree with that decision. So now people can have welfare for 3 years max.

What us Democrats mind is making welfare parents work 30 hours a week for their welfare checks. We think raising those kids is work and they can't afford daycare. They could use that 30 hours a week searhing for a job or going through training.

Republicans have a list of 12 things that they consider work. Raising kids is not on that list. We would like to add it to the list. Don't they think raising kids is work?

People that have that many children and live off the system really bug me! My ex husband is number 14 of 16 children. His parents never lived on assistance even after his father died and there were still 8 kids living at home. They farmed and worked...did they have much? No but they didn't ask someone else to provide for the family THEY created.

I don't necessarily support the idea of having the size of family the Duggars have but I do respect the fact that they have never incurred long term debt even for a house (they paid cash and built as they could pay) and they do not live off any government assistance. I do however think for health purposes that if they want more children they should adopt instead but that is their business.

There is usually a strong corrolation between wealth and number of children. What can you do about it.

Actually, the correlation is between educational attainment and family size. People with higher levels of educational attainment tend to have fewer children.

What can you do about it? Help kids succeed in school.

It's the system. Have another kid, get a raise. Have another kid, get a raise. It's sort of like being rewarded monetarily for working hard, accomplishing objectives, etc. at one's job.

This sounds like my ex-DIL. She had 2 kids from a previous marriage, the father ran off and she was on assistance. She married my son, had 2 more kids...she was off assistance while married to him (because he worked..hard). She left him, met up with a low-life that only wants to work when HE wants to, she's back on assistance, has had 3 more kids (plus one miscarriage). My son pays $700 a month for his 2 boys...but yet they have nothing if their dad or we don't get it for them. He's been trying to get custody, but it's really a struggle because our courts are so screwed up that they think they have to always side with the mother unless things are REALLY bad. I guess the step-dad hitting them doesn't count as "bad"....

I am sorry your family has to go thru that, I hope it works out for him.

There is usually a strong corrolation between wealth and number of children. What can you do about it.

Actually, the correlation is between educational attainment and family size. People with higher levels of educational attainment tend to have fewer children.

What can you do about it? Help kids succeed in school.

Yes, there is a strong correlation between education and wealth ;)

IN all fairness, both ends of the political spectrum pander to their own dependent class...liberals pander to the lower economic segment, and conservatives pander to corporate America and the wealthy.

For instance, I'd be perfectly happy to let useless leeches like Bank of America starve to death, but apparently, they have too much political clout.
Catz, suppose you could do just that; suppose you could confiscate the entire wealth of everyone and every corporation you dislike; Ultimately, even that won't be enough;the sheer mathematics of an ever-growing dependent class, will eventually overtake everyone else. What then; will you choose between feeding them, and feeding your own family. YOU may not have to make that choice, but as surely as you keep on that road, your children or grandchildren most certainly WILL. Then what?

You may hate the "greedy rich", you may despise the "investor class" but the fact is, without them, the capital that funds jobs for everyone else dries up. It's an unpleasant fact that like it or not, all of us are going to serve one group of leeches or the other: one group is the fat geese who lay the golden eggs; the other, the rats who only breed more rats. You may well despise one as much as the other, but when those geese are no longer laying eggs, because you fed them to the rats, sooner or later the rats, who have kept multiplying unabated, will be eating you. Of course it'll take a generation before the bill for your "feel good" conscience will come due; or so you may hope.

The fly in the ointment here is the assumption that all human life is of equal value. Most of us like that assumption; most of us believe it, because we want to, and because it accords with our values. It's a seductive notion, and there's only one small problem with it-it's NOT TRUE.

How in the hell is she getting welfare for 15 kids?

Not possible because some would have to be older than 18 and not eligible for welfare.
Octomom have 14 and all on welfare.
Steph right wing grand standing right as usually.

Last edited:
Thats right bitch, YOU need to be held accountable!!! No job, 15 kids, on welfare, bitching about somebody owing her, that somebody (else) needs to be held accountable!! She got charged contempt of court for refusing to tell welfare judge is she was pregnant yet again!!!! What a whorish slut!!

Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay." - YouTube

Just because this women loves kids and want lots of them you call her whores and sluts? we have a moral responsibility to take care of those kids. Cannot be easy for her.
Would you feel the same if she was white?

It is the stereotype that Shirley Q. Liquor plays for laughs.

Changes in the law in the 1990s outlawed welfare queens. You can no longer be on welfare forever. But even when the law allowed it, most welfare queens – women living on welfare as a way of life – were not black but white!

http://abagond.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/the-welfare-queen-stereotype/

Last edited:
There is a simple solution to this. Deny her birth control of any kind and let her children starve. Isn't that the Republican's current policy.

Don't call me a liar Mofo's, there is plenty of links out there to what your leaders are saying. This women is a perfect example of "abstinence only". Now let's go up to Appalachia and find some nice whites with the same number of children. You think they don't exist?

'A Hidden America: Children of the Mountains' - ABC News

Only common sense will save this country. Not such nonsense as AO and mystical creation and "education is for snobs" and "let him die" and "feed 'em and they will breed". All current Republican Policies.

Just because this women loves kids and want lots of them you call her whores and sluts? we have a moral responsibility to take care of those kids. Cannot be easy for her.
Would you feel the same if she was white?

It is the stereotype that Shirley Q. Liquor plays for laughs.

Changes in the law in the 1990s outlawed welfare queens. You can no longer be on welfare forever. But even when the law allowed it, most welfare queens – women living on welfare as a way of life – were not black but white!

The welfare queen stereotype « Abagond

I do not give a damn what color their epidermis happens to be; all parasites are essentially and equally worthless.

There is a simple solution to this. Deny her birth control of any kind and let her children starve. Isn't that the Republican's current policy.

No it's not, you dishonest, mindless, hyper-partisan POS.

Forum List

Back