Welfare Queen w 15 kids: "Somebody owes me", "Somebody need held accountable!"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Thats right bitch, YOU need to be held accountable!!! No job, 15 kids, on welfare, bitching about somebody owing her, that somebody (else) needs to be held accountable!! She got charged contempt of court for refusing to tell welfare judge is she was pregnant yet again!!!! What a whorish slut!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUW2vCPX7w&feature=related]Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay." - YouTube[/ame]

Thats right bitch, YOU need to be held accountable!!! No job, 15 kids, on welfare, bitching about somebody owing her, that somebody (else) needs to be held accountable!! She got charged contempt of court for refusing to tell welfare judge is she was pregnant yet again!!!! What a whorish slut!!

Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay." - YouTube

What do you think is cheaper

1) Taking all her kids and farming them out to foster homes
2) Building a time machine so she can go back in time and not ever have them (the right wing solution - the "she should have" solution - the most practical of all)
3) paying her benefits so she can raise them

?

Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay." - YouTube

2) Building a time machine so she can go back in time and not ever have them (the right wing solution - the "she should have" solution - the most practical of all)

?

If she's so stupid to have 15 kids and think someone else is going to take care of them, then i pick #1 ! ! AND i'd have her cut off from any help once all the kids are gone....she's too stupid to be responsible for anything.

?

Good thing those aren't our only choices. In fact, I don't thing "our" should play into it. I choose letting the parents deal with their own offspring and if that's not possible, they can go to charity for help, which I am happy to support. You?

Three threads on this ALREADY..................................................

?

Good thing those aren't our only choices. In fact, I don't thing "our" should play into it. I choose letting the parents deal with their own offspring and if that's not possible,

So you choose to create a massive underclass of homeless children.

That's a brilliant solution.
they can go to charity for help, which I am happy to support. You?
And what solution will that charity enact that isn't one of the three outlined above?

So you choose to create a massive underclass of homeless children.

Or perhaps parents will come to understand that when they breed, the offspring is their responsibility. Can't have THAT can we?!

And what solution will that charity enact that isn't one of the three outlined above?

The one that doesn't force some citizens to labor on behalf of other citizens they don't even know. Charities don't steal, government does. Big frickin' difference.

?

Here's the thing. . . the people that have a problem with this sort of entitlement mentality tend to have -moral- issues with citizens being forced to pay for irresponsibility on the part of parents who clearly shouldn't be parents (and I'm sorry, but anyone who's got over 10 kids, no employment, and is STILL FUCKING shouldn't be trusted to raise anything more complex than a gold fish).

As opposed to this moral issue, what you discuss with your "what would be cheaper" argument is an issue of practicality. So how about this. . . if we're going with pure practicality and completely ignoring anybody's moral issues, how about we go as practical as possible? Cheapest solution? Extermination. 2 zip ties and 1 bullet per pair of children. Tie 'em together on the edge of a bridge over a nice deep body of water, 1 to the head of 1, let him drag down the other half of the pair. Very, -very- cheap, if the cost of this is your only consideration.

Now, I'm not -actually- proposing that we start offing welfare children, just illustrating the logical conclusion of arguing purely for what's practical and ignoring someone's moral objection. Double edged is that blade.

How about we slowly cut spending on this shit, so the NEXT woman like her knows "Oh shit the govt aint gonna keep funding my irresponsible life". And slowly make each next generation stop doing this shit.

As for this human incumbation chamber, she has no hope, her kids MAYBE, but not her. Shes on our dime for life.

Republicans have cut off welfare for life. That is fine. I actually agree with that decision. So now people can have welfare for 3 years max.

What us Democrats mind is making welfare parents work 30 hours a week for their welfare checks. We think raising those kids is work and they can't afford daycare. They could use that 30 hours a week searhing for a job or going through training.

Republicans have a list of 12 things that they consider work. Raising kids is not on that list. We would like to add it to the list. Don't they think raising kids is work?

How about we slowly cut spending on this shit, so the NEXT woman like her knows "Oh shit the govt aint gonna keep funding my irresponsible life". And slowly make each next generation stop doing this shit.

As for this human incumbation chamber, she has no hope, her kids MAYBE, but not her. Shes on our dime for life.

This is why abortion is a necessary evil. If you won't pay for em, you can't force em to have em, eh?

Agreed.

How about teaching "children" in school that if you have children with no way to support them, it is more likely they will live their life in poverty, they are more likely to be molested or abused, they are more likely to end up in prison. If you wait until you are married to a person that "you" respect, to have children that you can raise together, it is more likely your children will be a joy to you, and hold you up when you are down.

Republicans have cut off welfare for life. That is fine. I actually agree with that decision. So now people can have welfare for 3 years max.

What us Democrats mind is making welfare parents work 30 hours a week for their welfare checks. We think raising those kids is work and they can't afford daycare. They could use that 30 hours a week searhing for a job or going through training.

Republicans have a list of 12 things that they consider work. Raising kids is not on that list. We would like to add it to the list. Don't they think raising kids is work?

"Document it"

This is why abortion is a necessary evil. If you won't pay for em, you can't force em to have em, eh?

That is just typical of what is so fucking wrong with the liberal attitude toward life and personal responsibility. A life that isn't 'cared for' (=controlled) by the state from birth to death is not one worth living. This kind of pro-death, anti-freedom left wing extremist is fucking disgusting and inhuman.

It's the system. Have another kid, get a raise. Have another kid, get a raise. It's sort of like being rewarded monetarily for working hard, accomplishing objectives, etc. at one's job.

?

Actually, the cheapest option would be to require her to get a norplant or an IUD to prevent another pregnancy for as long as she's receiving benefits. We also ought to require this for women whose children are in the child welfare system. And, those benefits should be limited time only (i.e., 6-12 months, maximum).

Last edited:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what you're talking about has been tried already, with the "Aid To Families With Dependent Children" program, among other things...

which, long story short, has led to the situation we're now in, where women at the bottom of the socio-economic spectrum, like the one described in the OP, are acclimated to being "rewarded" for making babies without the benefit of a committed father...

chances are her mother, and maybe even her grandmother, did the same thing...

all of which has had disastrous long-term destabilizing and destructive consequences for the basic structure of low-income families...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think what you're talking about has been tried already, with the "Aid To Families With Dependent Children" program, among other things...

which, long story short, has led to the situation we're now in, where women at the bottom of the socio-economic spectrum, like the one described in the OP, are acclimated to being "rewarded" for making babies without the benefit of a committed father...

chances are her mother, and maybe even her grandmother, did the same thing...

all of which has had disastrous long-term destabilizing and destructive consequences for the basic structure of low-income families...

And the alternative is? I agree the welfare system creates cyclical poverty.

Forum List

Back