Welfare mom w/ 15 kids: "Somebody owes me"; Blames cops for not providing for her.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
"SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PAY", she said "All these 15 children, somebody needs to be held accountable". Thats right!!! YOU BITCH!!! YOU need to be held accountable! They even paid her $800 month rent, and the bitch couldn't stop demanding more!!!! Obamanomics! She was charged with contempt of court in a hearing when she refused to tell the judge is she was PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUW2vCPX7w&feature=related]Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay." - YouTube[/ame]

These are the people liberals want to have abortions but like I said, they don't have them and they don't take the FREE pill. Do the liberals want to pass a guardian law where someone watches her to make sure she takes her pill?

Welfare mom w/ 15 kids: "Somebody owes me"; Blames cops for not providing for her.
You only exhibit your partisan ignorance.

There is no such thing as a ‘welfare queen,’ proven years ago to be a rightist contrivance and myth.

That's interesting, Clayton, because it is apparent that in the example in the OP we have one of these supposedly "mythical" creatures. This is a woman claiming that the rest of us OWE her support for herself and her illegitimate brood of 15, produced by the way, by her own personal choice! Lest anyone think this is a racial matter, I have seen a White counterpart to this many years ago; at the time, that particular specimen had 5 offspring, for which she could not or would not name the father(s), and another on the way, all produced (according to her medical history) over a span of less then six years, with exactly NO history of gainful employment whatever. Her reaction to a positive pregnancy test:"Oh goody! I get a bigger AFDC check!" I cannot help but wonder how many more such offspring she eventually produced at the taxpayers' expense.

Now, I'm not sure what YOUR definition of a "welfare queen" might be, but I would say that example and this one certainly meet mine. These two women made a conscious and deliberate choice, and a not inconsiderable effort, to set themselves up for a lifetime of leeching off the rest of us. I am NOT amused, nor do the fact of either matter induce in me any feeling of sympathy, much less ANY feeling of obligation or responsibility.

Ohhhh I'm sure there are a lot of people ready to defend her.
And I'm sure there are thousands and thousands more just like her out there.

Like the chick in the OP, this topic has made the circuit. Try something new.

It may be old but then again it's isn't,, not if she still soaking us with her damn bills.

Like the chick in the OP, this topic has made the circuit. Try something new.
If you don't like it then get out of the thread Skankshine :cuckoo:

I totally AGREE...I'm gonna do just that now.Give a positive rep.
The American public needs to see where there hard earned tax dollars go.
If the left can spend a month discussing birth control we can spend a few minutes here
tonight looking at welfare abusers. :clap2:

Last edited:
This woman as an example:

- FREE birth control pills didn't work
- FREE condoms didnt work
- FREE sex ed in FREE public schools didn't work

And I dont know at all, but I'd GUESS she is one of many siblings born to another mom that the govt had on it's payroll. It's a cycle. Until we turn off the freebie hose, the cycle wont stop.

BTW, before anyone calls me racist, it's a FACT that welfare has more white people than blacks on it, understandable since the general population has more whites.

liberal policies at work.!!!

Liberal policies are meant to help those who are truly in need. Unfortunately, in order to do that, we all must pay for the few idiots like this woman who take advantage of the system. The difference between liberals and cons is that liberals are willing to put up with the few who take advantage of the system so that those who actually need the help do in fact receive it. Cons, on the other hand, would take away all the help from those who actually do need it just so they would be satisfied that the few who take advantage of the system can no longer do so.

15 kids?

So she not only has a full time job, but hers is 3 times the job Ann Romney's was.

So where's 3 times the love and admiration for her from the resident rightwingers?

Forum List

Back