Welfare, Medicare? Did Romney start lying too soon in the campaign?

Funny how most of the non-white world outside of eastern Asia is poor. Maybe it has something to do with them being lazy? I don't know, but it would seem.

Quoted for posterity.

Of course you're going to spin around it :eusa_shhh: Debating the issue wouldn't be good for your side.

I just want to live in a first world country of laws. You seem not to.:eusa_shifty:

Lied about what? The only promise Obama made was to get Bin Laden. And Republicans said that only shows how "inexperienced" he is to be willing to trespass into a "sovereign" country.

The worst part was that after he gave that order and Bin Laden was "put down", Republicans tried to take credit for it. Some still have the nerve to insist it was Bush torture that provided intel. That has been completely debunked. In fact, it was the Bush intel that made the hunt more difficult. Republicans, even when they aren't trying they fuck things up. Must be their ideology.

Lied about basically everything.

Can we start with his promise to change the tenor of politics ? You bastards, with the bastard in chief in the lead, have made this one of the ugliest campaigns in history.

Are you really this stupid.

There are only about 999 more....

UE would not go above 8% if the stimulus was passed....

etc.

etc.

etc.

As a former Republican, I have watched the Republicans do everything they can to stop Obama and the Dems from accomplishing anything, regardless of the cost. This has been going since Obama took office, and frankly, I'm sick of it. Without a doubt, if there is blame to be had, it lies in the hands of the obstructionist Republicans, end of story. Republicans just better pray that the majority of independents don't come to the same conclusion before election day, or the Dems will win big and take back the House.

Obama has been spending this nation into the ground. That's why the republicans are trying to stop him for...I find it disgusting that you'd put your pitty beliefs over the health of our nation.:mad:

Funny how most of the non-white world outside of eastern Asia is poor. Maybe it has something to do with them being lazy? I don't know, but it would seem.

Quoted for posterity.

Of course you're going to spin around it :eusa_shhh: Debating the issue wouldn't be good for your side.

I just want to live in a first world country of laws. You seem not to.:eusa_shifty:

Spin around what? You made it clear - in no uncertain terms - that you believe blacks and others are inferior to whites. It's the "conclusion you've reached."

Or perhaps you'd like to try explaining that comment away.

It's OK - you have a first amendment right to be a racist fuckwad.

Well, "lying for the lord" is a time honored Mormon tradition. So I guess, lying to become president fulfills the Mormon's White House prophecy.

Did Obama take 700 billion dollars out of Medicare or not? It seems that lieing is a main stay in politics these days.:badgrin:

Did he end the work requirement of welfare? Did Ryan's budget, passed by the republican led house, take that same amount from Medicare advantage as Obama? And wasn't from doctor and hospital reimbursements, with hospitals signing off on the change since in also covered the payments for an increase in patients?

Quoted for posterity.

Spin around what? You made it clear - in no uncertain terms - that you believe blacks and others are inferior to whites. It's the "conclusion you've reached."

Well, reality would screams that, but maybe I could be proven wrong? Why would a group of people need government aid and foreign aid all the time if that wasn't at least somewhat true? :eusa_shifty: Of course it could be "cultural", but well, what can I say when something doesn't work it, it doesn't work. People like you love to keep it that way...So don't even get me started.

I'm not saying that they're inferior, but they MOST certainly do live as such throughout the world. Prove me wrong? How rich is central America, Africa, ect. Why should people that do work hard give our wealth to them?

What's so racist about telling it like it is? Charge and become successful, and you might not be looked at as such. :eusa_boohoo: LOL, in your eyes only whites can be racist.

Last edited:

Well, reality would screams that, but maybe I could be proven wrong? Why would a group of people need government aid and foreign aid all the time if that wasn't at least somewhat true? :eusa_shifty: Of course it could be "cultural", but well, what can I say when something doesn't work it, it doesn't work. People like you love to keep it that way...So don't even get me started.

I'm not saying that they're inferior, but they MOST certainly do live as such throughout the world. Prove me wrong? How rich is central America, Africa, ect. Why should people that do work hard give our wealth to them?

What's so racist about telling it like it is? Charge and become successful, and you might not be looked at as such. :eusa_boohoo: LOL, in your eyes only whites can be racist.

Wow! Rarely do racists fucks come crawling out of the woodwork and wear there racism like a badge of honor.

You, Rabbi and Uncensored should start a club. Give it a clever name....Maybe something like LLL.

Wow! Rarely do racists fucks come crawling out of the woodwork and wear there racism like a badge of honor.

You, Rabbi and Uncensored should start a club. Give it a clever name....Maybe something like LLL.

Well, you don't want to debate just insult. LOL.:badgrin: Of course you just want non-whites to live off of the government as you believe that the wealth made by the working man isn't his. The whole fucking world you will allow in to suck from the government.

You're making it about race as that is the only way you can defend your Marxism. Truth is like the white man, non-whites also need to understand that capitalism is by far the best system for them too. Thankfully some non-white nations have come to this conclusion too.

Who's the real racist? The one that wants non-whites to become capable of more or the one that wants them only for votes???

Marxism isn't worth more death my friend. Think good and hard. It's also not worth dividing this country either.

Last edited:
Lied about basically everything.

Can we start with his promise to change the tenor of politics ? You bastards, with the bastard in chief in the lead, have made this one of the ugliest campaigns in history.

Are you really this stupid.

There are only about 999 more....

UE would not go above 8% if the stimulus was passed....

etc.

etc.

etc.

As a former Republican, I have watched the Republicans do everything they can to stop Obama and the Dems from accomplishing anything, regardless of the cost. This has been going since Obama took office, and frankly, I'm sick of it. Without a doubt, if there is blame to be had, it lies in the hands of the obstructionist Republicans, end of story. Republicans just better pray that the majority of independents don't come to the same conclusion before election day, or the Dems will win big and take back the House.

Obama has been spending this nation into the ground. That's why the republicans are trying to stop him for...I find it disgusting that you'd put your pitty beliefs over the health of our nation.:mad:

Spending has increased due to a number of items, one being the increased interest payments on the debt, increased spending on safety net programs caused by the recession and poor economy, increased defense spending, and last of all stimulus spending to stop the bleeding of the economy. Very little of the extra spending is directly attributable to Obama. What is hilarious though is that while revenues are beginning to increase a little bit, the Republicans and Mr. Romney think the best idea is to throw out another big tax cut party for everyone. You people are out of your friggin minds.

Well, you don't want to debate just insult. LOL.:badgrin:

Debate what? Your point comes down to "blacks and other minorities are less capable." When you start from that premise I have no interest in engaging your racism.

You're making it about race as that is the only way you can defend your Marxism.

I'M making it about race? Let's review fuckwad:

you said:
most of the non-white world outside of eastern Asia is poor. Maybe it has something to do with them being lazy?

Spending has increased due to a number of items, one being the increased interest payments on the debt, increased spending on safety net programs caused by the recession and poor economy, increased defense spending, and last of all stimulus spending to stop the bleeding of the economy. Very little of the extra spending is directly attributable to Obama. What is hilarious though is that while revenues are beginning to increase a little bit, the Republicans and Mr. Romney think the best idea is to throw out another big tax cut party for everyone. You people are out of your friggin minds.

Honestly, spending it in America is a good thing. Damn knows where all this extra has gone over the past 4 years.

Debate what? Your point comes down to "blacks and other minorities are less capable." When you start from that premise I have no interest in engaging your racism.

You're making it about race as that is the only way you can defend your Marxism.

you said:
most of the non-white world outside of eastern Asia is poor. Maybe it has something to do with them being lazy?

Well, half of the black work force works for the government in some way and 3 times as many suck off benefits(per population). Prove this wrong. Look at Africa, haiti, ect to see that there's some truth to it. Please stick with facts and not insults. These people need to wake up and adopt a more successful world view.

How is pointing out the statical reality=racism? O'yes, pointing out anything to non-whites=racism. Very evil.:eusa_shifty:

Show me where I'm wrong on the third world being poor? Prove me wrong. I beg of you.

Crime stats and stats in general are just damn racist! Someone that can't think would scream racist over this I guess.

Last edited:
We all know that Romney lied that Obama removed the work requirement from welfare. We all know the truth is governors, including conservative Republican governors, asked President Obama to relax the work requirement so they could have more control. We all know people on welfare couldn't get certain kinds of job training because it didn't come under the definition of "work". We all know that those governors had to submit their plan and it must show a 20% improvement for them to get the waiver. We all know this. This was all part of what governors asked for, including conservative Republican governors. And right wingers can stop asking for links. This was in the news. I can't help it if they only watch Fox.

We all know that Romney lied about Obama cutting Medicare to pay for Obamacare. We know this. The money was cut, not from benefits, but from providers and loopholes. Many of the loopholes were asked to be closed by Republicans. We know that Health Care CEOs can get a hundred million dollar salary and enormous dividends from skimming Health Care policies. That's where they get their money from. That's where the 700 billion came from. We all know the money was used to pay for seniors medical prescriptions. We know this. It was in the news. Republicans know it because they asked for it.

We all know that over a hundred Republicans took stimulus money and created many thousands of jobs and then took credit for the jobs they voted against. We can go state by state and see who took the money and what they spent it on. We know how many jobs were created from stimulus because Republicans took credit for those jobs. Everyone knows it, especially those with the jobs.

Polls are showing that some people have believed the lies. But it's still months before the election. How will those people react when they finally find out they've been lied to? How would you feel? The Republican base doesn't care, of course. Most of them are Confederates. But for the rest of the voters. To be lied to even before being president? How will they take that?

Republicans will say Obama lied, but can't say what about. They say he made promises. In fact, the ONLY promise Obama made was that he would track down Bin Laden and take him out no matter where he was. Remember, Republicans said that just proved Obama had no experience, threatening to enter, uninvited, a sovereign nation. Iraq was different, they had imaginary weapons. Which, of course, are "weapons of mass destruction".

And Republicans are still scrambling to explain why they adopted the "Akin Amendment" into their party platform. Saying the platform has nothing to do with the party is just another lie. Especially after they ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs" in 2010 and then, nationwide, promoted over 500 bills against abortion. Some so odious, as to not be believed. Like the "Insertion Bill" in Virginia. Truly disturbing. Remember, this is the same party that wants to cut school lunches and education.

Have Republicans already "shot their wad"? What else can they lie about? Obviously, this is why they are playing the race card. Two months. A long time to hide lies hoping people won't find out the truth. Of course, there is always "voter suppression". I heard they might be firing Democrats in Ohio for following laws put in place in previous elections.
Now that is damn pathetic..........Create a false issue when ducking the real one.

Obama did change the work requirements to include non work.... Fact

Obamas team themselves have said they raided medicare...Fail again.............

They had damn well better have taken stim money as democrats put all americans on the hook.

Strike three idiot....

Fact Check . org

Obama did change the work requirements to include non work.... A Mitt Romney TV ad claims the Obama administration has adopted “a plan to gut welfare reform by dropping work requirements.” The plan does neither of those things.

Work requirements are not simply being “dropped.” States may now change the requirements — revising, adding or eliminating them — as part of a federally approved state-specific plan to increase job placement.
And it won’t “gut” the 1996 law to ease the requirement. Benefits still won’t be paid beyond an allotted time, whether the recipient is working or not.

Obamas team themselves have said they raided medicare..Among the many “Mediscare” claims:

An Obama spokeswoman says that “benefits would go down” under the Medicare plan put forth by Ryan, and largely embraced by Romney. Ryan says cuts in Obama’s health care law to the growth of spending “will lead to fewer services for seniors.” But actually, neither plan has much of a direct impact on current beneficiaries.
A Romney campaign ad wrongly claims that “money you paid” for Medicare is being used to pay for Obama’s health care law. But the law doesn’t take money out of the existing hospital insurance trust fund. It cuts the future growth of spending. And in the future, seniors will still receive more in benefits than they paid in.

They had damn well better have taken stim money as democrats put all americans on the hook.
Do some of the Republican claims you’ve heard about the stimulus bill sound too awful to be true? We find a few that are wildly exaggerated or downright false.

It’s not true that the bill contains spending for "golf carts." It has $300 million to buy fuel-efficient vehicles, some of which may be electric cart-like utility vehicles like those already in use on military bases and at other government facilities.
Money claimed to be for "remodeled federal offices" is mostly designated for upgrading buildings to "green" status through such things as thicker insulation and highly efficient lighting, not new drapes or paneling.
A widely repeated claim that $8 billion is set aside for a "levitating train" to Disneyland is untrue. That total is for unspecified high-speed rail projects, and some of it may or may not end up going to a proposed 300-mph "maglev" train connecting Anaheim, Calif., with Las Vegas.
There’s no money in the bill specified for butterfly parks, Frisbee golf courses or water slides, despite a GOP congressman’s claim that the bill "will fund" those projects. He culled those silly-sounding items from a list of 18,750 city projects that the U.S. Conference of Mayors cobbled together as examples of "shovel-ready" projects.

Strike three idiot...Who's the Idiot?

you said:

Well, half of the black work force works for the government in some way and 3 times as many suck off benefits(per population).

I love when someone trying to deny they are racist prove such by ..... spewing racist ideas.

Prove this wrong. Look at Africa, haiti, ect to see that there's some truth to it. Please stick with facts and not insults. These people need to wake up and adopt a more successful world view.

Haiti? Why chose Haiti? Why not chose some of the very successful economies in the Caribbean?

Show me where I'm wrong on the third world being poor?

Read that sentence again:lol::lol: My gawd.

Do you believe this deficiency is genetic?

Well, "lying for the lord" is a time honored Mormon tradition. So I guess, lying to become president fulfills the Mormon's White House prophecy.

Did Obama take 700 billion dollars out of Medicare or not? It seems that lieing is a main stay in politics these days.:badgrin:
Lying is certainly your main stay. Obama took the Medicare ADVANTAGE overpayments to insurance companies and filled the Medicare donut hole with them. So he took money from wasteful insurance companies and put the money in Medicare extending its life 8 years.

We all know that Romney lied that Obama removed the work requirement from welfare. We all know the truth is governors, including conservative Republican governors, asked President Obama to relax the work requirement so they could have more control. We all know people on welfare couldn't get certain kinds of job training because it didn't come under the definition of "work". We all know that those governors had to submit their plan and it must show a 20% improvement for them to get the waiver. We all know this. This was all part of what governors asked for, including conservative Republican governors. And right wingers can stop asking for links. This was in the news. I can't help it if they only watch Fox.

We all know that Romney lied about Obama cutting Medicare to pay for Obamacare. We know this. The money was cut, not from benefits, but from providers and loopholes. Many of the loopholes were asked to be closed by Republicans. We know that Health Care CEOs can get a hundred million dollar salary and enormous dividends from skimming Health Care policies. That's where they get their money from. That's where the 700 billion came from. We all know the money was used to pay for seniors medical prescriptions. We know this. It was in the news. Republicans know it because they asked for it.

We all know that over a hundred Republicans took stimulus money and created many thousands of jobs and then took credit for the jobs they voted against. We can go state by state and see who took the money and what they spent it on. We know how many jobs were created from stimulus because Republicans took credit for those jobs. Everyone knows it, especially those with the jobs.

Polls are showing that some people have believed the lies. But it's still months before the election. How will those people react when they finally find out they've been lied to? How would you feel? The Republican base doesn't care, of course. Most of them are Confederates. But for the rest of the voters. To be lied to even before being president? How will they take that?

Republicans will say Obama lied, but can't say what about. They say he made promises. In fact, the ONLY promise Obama made was that he would track down Bin Laden and take him out no matter where he was. Remember, Republicans said that just proved Obama had no experience, threatening to enter, uninvited, a sovereign nation. Iraq was different, they had imaginary weapons. Which, of course, are "weapons of mass destruction".

And Republicans are still scrambling to explain why they adopted the "Akin Amendment" into their party platform. Saying the platform has nothing to do with the party is just another lie. Especially after they ran on "Jobs Jobs Jobs" in 2010 and then, nationwide, promoted over 500 bills against abortion. Some so odious, as to not be believed. Like the "Insertion Bill" in Virginia. Truly disturbing. Remember, this is the same party that wants to cut school lunches and education.

Have Republicans already "shot their wad"? What else can they lie about? Obviously, this is why they are playing the race card. Two months. A long time to hide lies hoping people won't find out the truth. Of course, there is always "voter suppression". I heard they might be firing Democrats in Ohio for following laws put in place in previous elections.

We know nothing of the sort.

Well, half of the black work force works for the government in some way and 3 times as many suck off benefits(per population).

I love when someone trying to deny they are racist prove such by ..... spewing racist ideas.

Prove this wrong. Look at Africa, haiti, ect to see that there's some truth to it. Please stick with facts and not insults. These people need to wake up and adopt a more successful world view.

Haiti? Why chose Haiti? Why not chose some of the very successful economies in the Caribbean?

Show me where I'm wrong on the third world being poor?

Read that sentence again:lol::lol: My gawd.

Do you believe this deficiency is genetic?

Those "idea's" are all backed up by the united states government:eusa_shhh: The government must BE RACIST!:eusa_whistle:

I sure as hell hope it isn't genetic. :eusa_silenced: Also, why do they need our aid? Why not do it themselves???

So 8537, you think I should give up everything I've ever earned to the non-whites and get on my hands and knee's for having an opinion? So I'm evil and all whites are evil and must do what???

You can scream racism all day long, but what do you want?

Last edited:
I sure as hell hope it isn't genetic. :eusa_silenced: Also, why do they need our aid? Why not do it themselves???

If it's not genetic, what do you suppose it might be? So far your only explanation seems to be "they are lazy"

And they don't "need our aid". Plenty of countries comprised of latinos and blacks do just fine without our aid.

But please, keep bumping and repeating your claims. It's a good reminder to sane Republicans that they have shitbags in their midst.

Forum List

Back