Welcoming Alabama town terrorized by NYC poop train full of sh!t, gets free Febreze

So this thread is an admission that the blue state of New York is so full of shit, it can't handle it all.

So it asks a red state to take some off their hands.

The red state helps out.

And fucker deanrd makes fun of them for it.

He's a real stand up guy.

Who needs to have his ass kicked one more time.

I was in the military. The job of the military is to protect all Americans. I believe there should be a draft. I think all Americans should serve this country for at least two years.
Even draft dodgers like Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump and mitt Romney. If you don’t serve in the military then you should at least serve somehow. There’s plenty of things to do in this country where people could serve and not have to carry a weapon.
If the Republican leader ship actually had to serve America, I think they probably wouldn’t be so racist and would be less willing to loot America.

So this thread is an admission that the blue state of New York is so full of shit, it can't handle it all.

The red state helps out.

I think that instead it proves that red states like Alabama are willing to take sh!t.

They take sh!t from their corrupt leader ship all the time.

Now they simply literally take sh!t.

Are Republicans so ignorant they believe Febreze will solve environmental problems?

Seriously?

images

How Republicans think I could make this sh!t up, and by sh!t, I litteraly mean sh!t, up, I'll never know.

Your first link make it clear that FEBREEZE was the one who decided to do something about the stink, not republicans or the EPA you lyingly imply.

"The so-called New York City “poop train” — a trainload of human waste — finally left the small Alabama town it was stranded in, but the smell of excretion was so strong that Febreze stepped in to freshen up the area."

"Locals had complained about the stench for weeks. “No one should be immersed in the stink,” Febreze told the outlet, explaining its decision to “finally bring a breath of fresh air to the good people of Parrish.”

bolding mine

You lied, Deanie boy!

The red state helps out.

I think that instead it proves that red states like Alabama are willing to take sh!t.

They take sh!t from their corrupt leader ship all the time.

Now they simply literally take sh!t.

No. If you investigate (I know concept is lost on you), you'd find they've maxed their landfills.

It's also funny that the left is willing to push it's problems onto others.

Spin it however you like. The fact is that New York is and has been full of shit.

Are Republicans so ignorant they believe Febreze will solve environmental problems?

Seriously?

images

How Republicans think I could make this sh!t up, and by sh!t, I litteraly mean sh!t, up, I'll never know.

You lied, Deanie boy!

Color me shocked.

The GOP does not need to make shit up. They just find it in New York.
And give it to the Republican base. Who it seems may not be so welcoming after all. Remember, Febreze only covers up the stench, the shit is still there.

Seriously?

images

You lied, Deanie boy!

Color me shocked.

And give it to the Republican base. Who it seems may not be so welcoming after all. Remember, Febreze only covers up the stench, the shit is still there.

And New York is still the source.

Seriously?

images

You lied, Deanie boy!

Color me shocked.

You are truly an idiot since Republicans have nothing to do with the shit train sitting there for over TWO months and nothing to do with Febreeze either.

Your over the top partisan hate is irrational and stupid.

Seriously?

images

You lied, Deanie boy!

Color me shocked.

You are truly an idiot since Republicans have nothing to do with the shit train sitting there for over TWO months and nothing to do with Febreeze either.

That's only on his good days.

Other days he just has his head up Nancy Pelosi's ass.

Seriously?

images

You lied, Deanie boy!

Color me shocked.

Check out the first post on page one.
The wonderful OP included links.
Read them.

Forum List

Back