Welcome to the Paranormal Forums

I've never personally experienced any type of paranormal occurrence or activity ... no messages from beyond the grave, no ghostly apparitions appearing, no furniture rearranging itself, and so on.

Damn it.

:mad:

I had a nightmare that we reelected Obama.

My interpretation of your dream is that you were correct! :)

I for one like a good paranormal discussion.

I do as well. I'm not sure I believe in all things paranormal...but I find other peoples experiences interesting. For instance...my Mother would have forwarning dreams. She dreamed that my Father was going to die and a few days later, sure enough he did. She also dreamed about a neighbor dying...and again...sure enough they went shortly after that as well. Interesting I think...surely it couldn't have been a coincidence two times in a row...so maybe there is something to people having forboding dreams?

I've never personally experienced any type of paranormal occurrence or activity ... no messages from beyond the grave, no ghostly apparitions appearing, no furniture rearranging itself, and so on.

Damn it.

Have you ever known anyone who has?

Most all forums on this board are far from normal.
Or perhaps not and that is why the USA is screwed?

:lol:

My Dad has been in touch with me a few times since he passed. The first time was on the train home a short while after he passed. I was thinking about him as I was listening to something on the iPod and the train shook a little and the song changed to Marty Robbins "El Paso", my Dad's favorite song.

My Dad has been in touch with me a few times since he passed. The first time was on the train home a short while after he passed. I was thinking about him as I was listening to something on the iPod and the train shook a little and the song changed to Marty Robbins "El Paso", my Dad's favorite song.

Wow thats crazy right there!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]Twilight Zone intro. - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't really believe in the stuff until I started working where I do. I have heard girls laughing at night when no one is around. There is also one room where every resident who moves in sees children.
Also one day right before a lady died it sounded like someone was trying to turn the door knobs on a few rooms.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn3JB51NH_M]El Paso - Marty Robbins - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't really believe in the stuff until I started working where I do. I have heard girls laughing at night when no one is around. There is also one room where every resident who moves in sees children.
Also one day right before a lady died it sounded like someone was trying to turn the door knobs on a few rooms.

Do you work at a hotel...or apartment complex or something? I don't mean to pry, I'm just curious as to what your full experience was.

I'll tell you all what happened to me and my ex-wife when we were stationed in Okinawa and living in Base Housing on Kadena AB in a future thread. I guarantee you some here will refuse to believe it after they read it.

I have experienced the unexplainable from time to time sufficiently to believe there are forces beyond our 'normal' physical experiences and ability to discern.

I do believe there are people who are psychic and clairvoyant.

And there have been too many paranormal sightings reported by too many people who are known to be completely sane, normal, intelligent, and not given to telling made up stories to not believe there are phenomena that, for want of better explanation, we refer to as ghosts.

And there are too many encounters and sightings reported by too many people who are known to be sane, normal, intelligent, and not given to telling made up stories, to not believe there is phenomena that, for want of better explanation, we refer to as extraterrestrial.

Last edited:
I'll tell you all what happened to me and my ex-wife when we were stationed in Okinawa and living in Base Housing on Kadena AB in a future thread. I guarantee you some here will refuse to believe it after they read it.

link us up

Damn it.

No. :(

And I'm open to it, I don't believe that when we die we all leave.

I very, very frequently know who is on the other end of the phone calling me (no caller ID here) and I tend to be very intuitive but that's about it ... and that's not really anything. <sigh>

Damn it.

No. :(

And I'm open to it, I don't believe that when we die we all leave.

I very, very frequently know who is on the other end of the phone calling me (no caller ID here) and I tend to be very intuitive but that's about it ... and that's not really anything. <sigh>

I have not experienced anything I could say with certainty was a ghost or extraterrestrial or a visible angel or anything like that. But I have looked into the eyes of those who say they have. And I believe them.

I was very young but I still remember the day I was doing something at the kitchen table while my Mom made dinner when she stopped and looked straight at me and said, "Something has happened to Otho." (Otho was her brother who was a Master Sergeant serving in Korea during the Korean War.) She circled the date on the calendar. It was several days later that we were notified that he had been critically injured in an ambush on the date that she had circled. He survived but it ended his active duty career.

Now southeast New Mexico is a hell of a long way from Korea, but somehow there was communication across that vast distance. I don't pretend to understand it or explain it. But it happened.

Forum List

Back