Welcome to the new group of folks!

Just keep in mind there are TWO avatars. One for your personal profile that you can set to private or public and whatever avatar you want in there...and the message board avatar we all can see whenever you post.

That's ok...I can get as flame-y as the next girl when provoked, lol

Of course, I scampered right off to click on the CP thing before I saw your post about two pics, so lets see which one I got done!

I appreciate the kind thought , Pop!

I killed the profile and the pic in one fell swoop and saved on the typing , lol, no question where I'm from!

Someone needs to make an Okie strong one now....total devastation there, thoughts and prayers to all in that area

Welcome to USMB....

Sit back, put your feet up....have a cheeto

Seems to be a lot of these folks showing up. Hey Boss, want I should buy another bag of Cheetos?

Cheetos? Yes, please.

Doc met a new friend:clap2:

Thanks for the welcome thread, gracie. Pop seems like a cool dude.

We are trial junkies here and we needed a new home...its been fun so far...lots of extras and more traffic.

My tractor hit a bump! :D

OK, it was a shameless ploy to welcome a great new group of folks to USMB again!

Last edited:
Welcome to you guys! In spite of what you might think because I had strong statements to make on your Jodi Arias thread, I'm really glad you're here! : ) The more the merrier! : )

Last edited:

Forum List

Back