Welcome to the Lion's Den

LionofDC

Rookie
Jun 17, 2009
Washington, DC
Hello, I’m Ari B, the host of the Lion’s Den. I joined this site to engage people who are interested in a wide range of topics. My goal is to build a network of people who enjoy interactive discussion as well as entertaining and informative podcasts. In short order I will introduce everyone on here to my program. Until then I look forward to respectful discussion with those who hold varying opinions.

Hello, I’m Ari B, the host of the Lion’s Den. I joined this site to engage people who are interested in a wide range of topics. My goal is to build a network of people who enjoy interactive discussion as well as entertaining and informative podcasts. In short order I will introduce everyone on here to my program. Until then I look forward to respectful discussion with those who hold varying opinions.

This lions Den, you mean?

"The Lions' Den is the audio podcast of Free-Grace.org, featuring sermons, Bible studies, and lessons in theology and Christian history from a reformed and baptist perspective."

Oh goodie.

Because we don't have nearly enough religious discussions happening already.

I'm still trying deperately to figure out how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, for example.

Inquiring minds want to know.

This lions Den, you mean?

"The Lions' Den is the audio podcast of Free-Grace.org, featuring sermons, Bible studies, and lessons in theology and Christian history from a reformed and baptist perspective."

Oh goodie.

Because we don't have nearly enough religious discussions happening already.

I'm still trying deperately to figure out how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, for example.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Uh, not quite the same podcast. Keep looking. If you check my profile I have a link to the site where I post the audio. Oh there will be times where I bring up religion...
With regards to a head of a pin. The amount of angels that can dance on it depends upon how pure the heroine is...oh wait that's a needle and not a pin, sorry.

New Topics

Forum List

Back