Welcome to the Democrat's view of America.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
There can be no common ground, there are no shades of gray. All White people are Racists. All Brown people are virtuous. All rich people are evil. All poor people are inherently good they just need government help with everything. All Republicans are Nazis. All Democrats are angels walking the Earth. Women must always be believed. The rights of the LGBTQ trumps all others.
So how do you like it? Who's on board?

Let's not forget the Four Stooges - Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Cortez, Rashida Tliab and Ayanna Pressley - "should go back to where they came from".

Which they all should! :)

There can be no common ground, there are no shades of gray. All White people are Racists. All Brown people are virtuous. All rich people are evil. All poor people are inherently good they just need government help with everything. All Republicans are Nazis. All Democrats are angels walking the Earth. Women must always be believed. The rights of the LGBTQ trumps all others.
The democrat Party is incompatible with American values

Nothing more ridiculous than rightists trying to deflect from Trump's bigotry and racism.
STFUWalterPoster.jpg

f22dab5b28cdec865c31a1c5dec87b2b79bfc7c5bfdd25da35c27f5583ace1b2.jpg

Democrats politically control every ghetto in America and have for generations with absolutely pathetic results.

You can't get more racist in America than that..

Check these stats. .. murder, mayhem and Democrat racist results.. Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

Yup, Democrats, their fake media and their Washington swamp could care less, could it be any more obvious..?

Last edited:
Nothing more ridiculous than rightists trying to deflect from Trump's bigotry and racism.
Watch, they will all be here saying "what racism?".

You agree that Dems are openly antisemitic?
Huh?

Read what I type, not what you wish I had.

Do you agree or disagree? Simple and honest question.
No,. It's not a question, it's a distraction.

Huh?

Then how do you explain that not one a Democrat attending the embassy opening in Jerusalem? Pretty telling IMO.

Huh?

Then how do you explain that not one a Democrat attending the embassy opening in Jerusalem? Pretty telling IMO.
No. That was in protest of tRump.

Forum List

Back