Welcome to the Colts training camp

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
I'm currently camped near the Colts training camp in Anderson, IN.. I'll be going out to see them practice in the next week a couple of times and will update you on what I see. What I do see is that they have an easy schedule this season that explains why they were partyin' at the local 'Texas Roadhouse' the other night.
I'll keep EZ, er, I mean you all posted as to whether or not they'll make the playoffs this year.
Adios, for now.

w00t!

Have fun! I'm about a 30 minute drive from you! Take lots of pics and post them!
I've never been, but my friends just went to the PATS Training camp yesterday (Traitors!) They are in Mass. for vacation.

Where are you camping?

w00t!

Have fun! I'm about a 30 minute drive from you! Take lots of pics and post them!
I've never been, but my friends just went to the PATS Training camp yesterday (Traitors!) They are in Mass. for vacation.

Where are you camping?

I'm mobile. Heading back west. Been on the road since April 14th. Taking a 2 week overlay here on our way to Mt. Rushmore. It was a pleasant surprise to find out the training camp was just up the road from 'Timberline RV Resort'. Costs 5 bucks to park at a church near the college, free admission, and I hear they have bands some nites during nite practices. Colts used to pre-season here until 1998, left, came back in 2010, and the practices add 3.7 million to the local economy alone.
Indiana is my kind of people. Have relatives just outside of Bloomington.
Glad to leave the east, as the east ends at the Indiana border!!!
I warned the board months ago I might be comin' to a neighborhood near you (well, not you, EZ, personally!)

w00t!

Where are you camping?

I'm mobile. Heading back west. Been on the road since April 14th. Taking a 2 week overlay here on our way to Mt. Rushmore. It was a pleasant surprise to find out the training camp was just up the road from 'Timberline RV Resort'. Costs 5 bucks to park at a church near the college, free admission, and I hear they have bands some nites during nite practices. Colts used to pre-season here until 1998, left, came back in 2010, and the practices add 3.7 million to the local economy alone.
Indiana is my kind of people. Have relatives just outside of Bloomington.
Glad to leave the east, as the east ends at the Indiana border!!!
I warned the board months ago I might be comin' to a neighborhood near you (well, not you, EZ, personally!)

Now you can go fishing on our beautiful White River! :lol:

You're about a 30 minute drive from Indy, Noblesville has a lot of shops and restaurants if you need them (On Highway 37 or off of I 69)

Campgound is on the White River, in a valley just north of the Munincipal airport. Have walked down to it.
It really is a small world.

New Topics

Forum List

Back