Welcome to the beginning of Obamacare...

Ours will triple in a few years. This sucks and just as many will still be without insurance. You don't have to prove you are a citizen to get free healthcare, but if you are a citizen, you will be fined or jailed if you don't get insured and end up paying for others. Congress is exempt from this crappy legislation, which tells you how bad they know it is. Muslims will be exempt because they say it's gambling, though the rest of us will cover their care for them.

Obamacare will be the biggest tax hike in history and is hitting the middle class hard. Many businesses stopped hiring because of Obamacare and won't start hiring again unless this piece of shit legislation is repealed. It made needed jobs disappear, it will sharply increase the cost of insurance and will ultimately mean lower quality of care and waiting lists for many procedures.

The bill had more to do with expanding the size and power of government in our lives.

Everybody was so wrong about him, haven't you heard?

Let's see, we can ask Ravi, how about deano, maybe Chris or Greenbeard can shed some light on the misfortune of the Obaminators prediction, I am sure they have an excellent answer for this stupendous miscalculation, hell they don't need an answer, why should any of them be accountable for his babbling BS...

as Clemintine pointed out this health care act is so awesome and so good our own politicans dont want in on it.

My family premium went from $460 per year to $520 and I'm outraged. But I'm on that retired military, government run socialized medicine.

Forum List

Back