Welcome To Tea Bagger Nation!!!

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Yes! The independents, along with many Democrats and Republican voters carried the day.

Both Parties have to sit down and digest the results. The revolution has begun.

Hope, and real CHANGE are no longer empty slogans, but a possibility now with Scott Brown's election.

Let's get our financial house in order, take care of our people, and give our kids a future without being handcuffed to the debt of today.

Peace my friends.

Uh...do ya think we can quit helping the dems with the "tea bagger" thing? You might want to research the term. I'm worried that you don't know what it means.

But I LOVE the idea of the Tea Party Nation! Bye Bye Mrs. Coakley! You'll be missed....i'm sure.

Independents are pro public option

So?
What does that have to do with the majority of the people expressing displeasure with how the Obama admionsitration and the majority has been dealing with legislation?

I laugh.....you simply feel the need to spew a talking point....even when it is not applicable.

Give it a rest. As I see it, with Obama at the helm and Reid no longer in total control of legislation...there actually may be some change we can believe in.

I'm fairly certain the public option is off the table. How about small pieces with the easy stuff first? I believe many USMB members suggested that from the get-go.

Well, "THEY", being that single idiotic organization, are also apparently brain dead when it comes to the term. If they knew what it was, they wouldn't have used it. That's too bad that the entire movement gets it's identity from some moron with a cause.

But hey, we're all created with flaws. At least the organizer if that group has good intentions.

I guess, if I was really in an arguing mood, I would defend it a little by saying that there's a difference between the teabag party and the teabagger nation. A tea bag and a tea bagger are light years apart.

Nonetheless, we need to stick to the tea party movement. It's very necessary to distinguish the two.

Yes! The independents, along with many Democrats and Republican voters carried the day.

Both Parties have to sit down and digest the results. The revolution has begun.

Hope, and real CHANGE are no longer empty slogans, but a possibility now with Scott Brown's election.

Let's get our financial house in order, take care of our people, and give our kids a future without being handcuffed to the debt of today.

Peace my friends.

It's the real start of the 2nd tea-party and it's quite fitting that it happened in Massachusetts home of the 1st one. Thank you, Massachusett's voters------ there is a God.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hi Texas, we know what the term means, and the term has been applied to us from the left. Unfortunately, the independents, Republicans, and many Democrats selected Brown to make sure this current government got Tea Bagged by us!

;)

And the Tea Bagging will continue my friend. No longer can the White House, Democrats, and Republicans minimize the Tea Party protests of last summer. Our voices are being heard, and it will snowball.

Hope and real Change is here, and more coming. I would think even many Democrat voters yesterday have conceded that Brown in fact was the correct choice. There's an energy here throughout the state and nation that America will be alright, the people have spoken, and we have a long way to go.

I hope all people of America are listening......

Forum List

Back