Welcome to Stalin World

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you suggest is impossible, Sbiker. Let's begin with this video and listen to the survivors of World War II and hear what they have to say about Russian Criminals (who called themselves Russian soldiers) who raped over 2 million women in Germany. Personally, I believe that is a conservative number. You see, when you do not believe in God, when you have been raised in a society that lifts up communism and denies any accountability to God - then you produce demon possessed men who act as devils - who are capable of committing the most heinous crimes against men, women and children (who are civilians).

Why not 100500 millions? Offcourse, I'm weak against giantic machine of western propaganda. Phone, collated from terrific photos, some "eyewitnesses" and "experts", emotional text, choking ideas - and so on and on... You don't know. You BELIEVE, and it's enough...
Where's "fruits"? Wanna some facts?
The order of Stalin from 19-Jan-1945. "All violence to ANY civilian people (polish, czech, german) forbidden. Sexual contacts with women - forbidden. For rape and violence acts - death by firing".
Where's millions of shooted sovied soldiers? Or, you should say, Stalin wasn't tyran, his orders could be ignored in mass???
2 millions women in Germany - EVERY SIXTH woman. It's very big quantitny, could cardinally change the german society - and begin a WAVE of sociologic researches. Show me this researches, from 1950x, 1960x and so on...
You just believe to sources, based on Antony Beevor book, writed at 2002 year and consist of many distortions of facts and original documents... Btw, even Beevor claims the number only of 100000, "creative collated" statistics from pair clinics in Berlin...
So, you should better believe to Matth. 7-16...

Truth is sovereign. It does not change. But Soviet / USSR story changes like the weather. If one lie does not work - here comes another - up is down and down is up. Putin wants Clinton to win so he tells the world he wants Trump to win. I tell you about the Red Army and you act as if these men were the boy scouts. 2 million women raped in Germany and you want to believe the guy who said it was 100,000. You should fear God and tell the truth, Sbiker.

What is happening here is people are beginning to see how deeply the Russian people have been taught to deny the truth. Very sad. Very, very sad indeed. If you cannot be truthful you cannot be trusted. Perhaps that is why so many countries do not trust Putin on this poll. Perhaps that is why Russia comes up as the top country on the poll to trust Russia. The only other countries that appear to trust Russia are the Sharia Law enforced Hard Core Islamic Nations / nations known for huge corruption in their govt. and the Communist Nations who abuse their own people. Interesting. Yet the Russian people trust Putin more than any other country. That means the people have either been brainwashed to believe his lies or they are in fear for their lives.

PG-2014-07-09-russia-favorability-03.png

Last edited:
Concerning what you were told about Latvia ....Lithuania and Estonia......not true. In June 1940 the USSR gave an ultimatum to Latvia to form a new government and allow free access for Red Army. What transpired next was the murder, rape and sadistic torture of over 400,000 Latvian men, women and children. Millions of Latvian civilians were forced onto trains and taken to Siberia. There is one photograph of a woman beaten and bruised all over her body which is what I would consider a graphic picture so I will put up warning - Graphic content. We see again the monstrous brutality of Stalin and Red Army Soldiers who by their own actions could not possibly have been raised in real Christian homes. This is why I call Orthodox Russian Church dead. It cannot produce true Christianity. True Christians would not do what you see in this video.

Watch and learn the truth:

Graphic content

What could I learn and believe? In a sequence of different photo (including prisoners of nazi and finnish (if I'm not mistaken) death camps and captured german soldiers in Moscow)? Show me documents, where 400 000 are figured.
I know by documents about two deportations. About 15 000 in June of 1941 from Latvia? Ok, do you know about categories of people, were deported?
1. Fighters of anti-soviet parties
2. A class enemies (rich businessmen and so on - like in Russia, during revolution)
3. Former soldiers and officers, fought against USSR since Civil War
4. Criminals
5. Prostitutes
6. Unlegal migrants
7. Spies.
Or you mean, USSR couldn't to struggle with criminality and antigoverment activity?
So, in 1949 about 95000 people were departed - former SS-soldiers, helpers and so on. They ALL had civilian blood at their hands... They WASN'T "civilian", they were CRIMES. And without children.

How I want, if Stalin was brutal and monstruous, like in your posts. He could fix the nazism in Baltic countries once and forever, without foolish Soviet humanizm. And without restoration of hate ideology right now in Latvia, while you listening about mythical "Soviet crimes". Just look at modern Latvian photos:

b22d30824f44be8ee9073764f34ba138c17fd690.jpg

No, that was photos of people in Latvia not Germany - take a look at the video again - Sbiker

Concerning what you were told about Latvia ....Lithuania and Estonia......not true. In June 1940 the USSR gave an ultimatum to Latvia to form a new government and allow free access for Red Army. What transpired next was the murder, rape and sadistic torture of over 400,000 Latvian men, women and children. Millions of Latvian civilians were forced onto trains and taken to Siberia. There is one photograph of a woman beaten and bruised all over her body which is what I would consider a graphic picture so I will put up warning - Graphic content. We see again the monstrous brutality of Stalin and Red Army Soldiers who by their own actions could not possibly have been raised in real Christian homes. This is why I call Orthodox Russian Church dead. It cannot produce true Christianity. True Christians would not do what you see in this video.

Graphic content

What could I learn and believe? In a sequence of different photo (including prisoners of nazi and finnish (if I'm not mistaken) death camps and captured german soldiers in Moscow)? Show me documents, where 400 000 are figured.
I know by documents about two deportations. About 15 000 in June of 1941 from Latvia? Ok, do you know about categories of people, were deported?
2. A class enemies (rich businessmen and so on - like in Russia, during revolution)
4. Criminals
5. Prostitutes
6. Unlegal migrants
7. Spies.
Or you mean, USSR couldn't to struggle with criminality and antigoverment activity?
So, in 1949 about 95000 people were departed - former SS-soldiers, helpers and so on. They ALL had civilian blood at their hands... They WASN'T "civilian", they were CRIMES. And without children.

How I want, if Stalin was brutal and monstruous, like in your posts. He could fix the nazism in Baltic countries once and forever, without foolish Soviet humanizm. And without restoration of hate ideology right now in Latvia, while you listening about mythical "Soviet crimes". Just look at modern Latvian photos:

No, that was photos of people in Latvia not Germany - take a look at the video again - Sbiker As for the rest of your story - the Latvian people and their photographs, historical records, documentation and films prove that you have been fed Soviet lies and now you are trying to tell us the Latvian people do not know what they are talking about? They are criminals and the Soviets are innocent? That is not the history of the Red Army, Sbiker. The truth is that their reputation is not something you can deny. Too many eye witnesses, films, videos as I just showed you one - that prove the story you told about Latvia is not true. Not true at all. You see, the truth can be proven. Lies can be uncovered. That is what is happening right now.

DON'T BELIEVE TO FALSE PROPHETS...

First photo, I've got from your "true" video, "about people in Latvia not Germany", at 0:30:

View attachment 86356

Just ask Google. It's a photo of Buchenwald concentration camp, GERMANY, 16TH APRIL OF 1945 YEAR!!!

Elie Wiesel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buchenwald concentration camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you REALLY believe in Jesus - please, STOP to distribute LIES!!! Don't serve to Satan!

Now you are in deep trouble. The picture you post here is not in the video. Do not think that people can't check out your lies and see that you are telling a huge lie here? This is Latvia, and no picture of Buchenwald concentration camp photo like you posted here. You are a liar.

Video I posted of Latvia:

upload_2016-8-22_0-39-38-png.86356

Where is this picture of Buchenwald you claim is there? It is not there. This photograph is no where to be found on the video I posted about what Red Army did to Latvia. You are a liar, Sbiker. Why do you lie? Why are you so upset that I bring forth the truth about what Red Army did in Lithuania... Latvia? The rape of 400,000 women and the Red Army took 10% of adult population of Baltic State by train to Siberia to work in labor camps. Yes, this is what they did. They raped Latvia - May the Lord Judge You according to the Works of Your Own Hands. You have lied, you have tried to cover up the truth but it won't work. I have the video right here. Where is the photo of Buchenwald Camp? It is not in the video. The judgment of God is upon you now. The judgment of God is upon you.

These women didn't talk for many years after WWII but they are finally speaking up. Again the number of women in Germany reported to raped by Soviet Soldiers to be over 2 million women. What kind of men do this and can honestly think they are soldiers? Was there any Soviets who didn't rape the German women? Any at all? It appears the majority of Soviet Soldiers (I use the term loosely) if not all of them were involved in the gang rape of German women. The Soviet soldiers were not soldiers but just common criminals and deserve to be behind bars - I think you must agree with me because to defend these criminals is to be an accomplice to their evil deeds. Anyone who calls evil good or good evil cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. They will be punished in hell for all eternity. Hell is an awful place, Sbiker. You don't want to go there. Also, to lie about these things. The Bible tells us that no liar can enter the kingdom of heaven. If you lie or cover up for others who have lied then you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven and must be sent to hell. God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reap.

It is written:
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
1 Corinthians 6:9,10
King James Holy Bible

It is written:
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Revelation 12: 14-17
King James Holy Bible

Any man who rapes a women in time of war (or otherwise) and murderer, and idolater (praying to statues, dead saints, Mary) who is a thief, who tells lies, who gets drunk, who is a whoremonger, who covets another mans belongings, who has sex outside of marriage (fornicators) who is a sorcerer, who uses lies to deceive others cannot enter the kingdom of heaven but will be in hell. What can such a man do? He is guilty before God and must pay for his crimes against God. What can he do? He must plead on the mercy of Jesus Christ, repent of his sins and commit to lead a clean life, to stop sinning, to stop telling lies, to not call evil men good and to not accuse good men of being evil. He must live a holy life and seek the Lord Jesus Christ with his whole heart. He must serve the Lord Jesus Christ. He needs a new heart. How can he get a new heart and do away with the evil heart inside of him? He must be born again. John Chapter 3 of the King James Holy Bible tells us this. We must obey the commands of Jesus Christ, not the false teachings of man that tell us we are saved by our good works. It is not possible to earn your salvation. It is a free gift. If it is a free gift... how could you possibly earn it?

And another propaganda and again, as for me, I would believe to facts, not to false prophets.
All my male realtives (and some women), had suitable age, fought for USSR in WWII. About half of them were murdered. No one were crime. F*ck to all this propagand.... Lies is another mortal sin and God seeing us all...

Sin is sin and you have sinned by trying to tell this board that a photo of Buchenwald concentration camp is on that video. It isn't. Anyone can look at the video and see clearly that you lied. Why do you lie? Did you think I would let you get away with that, Sbiker? I could not possibly allow you to get away with that. You not only lied and claimed a photo was on video THAT WAS NOT ON THE VIDEO - you slandered my name and called me a liar when in fact I was telling the truth. Do you know what happens when you slander the servants of God, Sbiker? Do you know what happens when you lie about and try to cover up the crimes the Red Army committed against Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and then try to use ANOTHER LIE to cover up your former one? You are in serious trouble with God. Now the judgment of God is on you for what you have done here. Was it worth it? You will see it was not worth it.

Last edited:

Graphic content

4. Criminals
5. Prostitutes
6. Unlegal migrants
7. Spies.

No, that was photos of people in Latvia not Germany - take a look at the video again - Sbiker

Graphic content

4. Criminals
5. Prostitutes
6. Unlegal migrants
7. Spies.

No, that was photos of people in Latvia not Germany - take a look at the video again - Sbiker As for the rest of your story - the Latvian people and their photographs, historical records, documentation and films prove that you have been fed Soviet lies and now you are trying to tell us the Latvian people do not know what they are talking about? They are criminals and the Soviets are innocent? That is not the history of the Red Army, Sbiker. The truth is that their reputation is not something you can deny. Too many eye witnesses, films, videos as I just showed you one - that prove the story you told about Latvia is not true. Not true at all. You see, the truth can be proven. Lies can be uncovered. That is what is happening right now.

DON'T BELIEVE TO FALSE PROPHETS...

First photo, I've got from your "true" video, "about people in Latvia not Germany", at 0:30:

View attachment 86356

Just ask Google. It's a photo of Buchenwald concentration camp, GERMANY, 16TH APRIL OF 1945 YEAR!!!

Elie Wiesel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buchenwald concentration camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you REALLY believe in Jesus - please, STOP to distribute LIES!!! Don't serve to Satan!

Now you are in deep trouble. The picture you post here is not in the video. Do not think that people can't check out your lies and see that you are telling a huge lie here? This is Latvia, and no picture of Buchenwald concentration camp photo like you posted here. You are a liar.

Video I posted of Latvia:

upload_2016-8-22_0-39-38-png.86356

Where is this picture of Buchenwald you claim is there? It is not there. This photograph is no where to be found on the video I posted about what Red Army did to Latvia. You are a liar, Sbiker. Why do you lie? Why are you so upset that I bring forth the truth about what Red Army did in Lithuania... Latvia? The rape of 400,000 women and the Red Army took 10% of adult population of Baltic State by train to Siberia to work in labor camps. Yes, this is what they did. They raped Latvia - May the Lord Judge You according to the Works of Your Own Hands. You have lied, you have tried to cover up the truth but it won't work. I have the video right here. Where is the photo of Buchenwald Camp? It is not in the video. The judgment of God is upon you now. The judgment of God is upon you.

Ha-ha-ha... You really has a fast reaction. Now I see, you didn't even distributed this lies, you CREATED this propaganda.
So, you can change one photo, but cannot change it alls. See again, what you've really posted:

upload_2016-8-22_6-50-46.png

And see here:
De l'arrestation aux camps

This is the photo of hungary jew prisoners, in prison train, 1944. You can delete one 'wrong' photo, but you cannot delete all - God seeing all and seeing what you doing. You just said about 2 million raped germans and 400000 deported Latvians, now you talking about

The rape of 400,000 women and the Red Army took 10% of adult population of Baltic State by train to Siberia to work in labor camps.

It means, you don't worry about them, 400 000 or two millions - such a few differernce, hah, the main your target - to chock other people to advance your propaganda about "evil Putin" and "Bloody Stalin". This leaders are cardinally different by ideology and behaviours - it does not means, for you. Your main task, received from Satan - to propagate hate and evil. So, It's your choice. What would you talk face-to-face to God, when you meet him? Something like about photo from Buchenwald, you've successfully cutted from your presentation? :)

First of all, it isn't my video so how could I erase the photograph you claimed was in there, Sbiker? The truth is you've been busted as a liar, a propagandist, and someone who isn't a follower of Jesus Christ at all (which I did suspect). It is very clear that you're a communist - you're serving Lucifer whether you realize it or not. Although clearly you do not fear God YOU WILL.

As for your newest lie. How could Buchenwald be cut from the presentation when it was never in the video to begin with? I can prove it. There is only one video about Red Army raping 400,000 women in Latvia and taking 10% of all Baltic State to Gulags on trains - here is video and it has not a single scene of Nazi Germany which is what you claim - no photo of Buchenwald in this film. How do we know this? The video was made by stopNAZIruSSia - have a look - you're suggestion that I edited out a photograph is not possible as I am not the maker of the video! I have no access to it.

Once again you are caught in your lies.

If you do not admit you lied you will be in hell.I already gave you the Bible scriptures that no liar can enter the kingdom of heaven. Will you go to hell for trying to deceive this board and falsely accusing me? Is that worth going to hell over? You have to repent and admit you lied, Sbiker.

The TRUTH about russians in Latvia (Lithuania and Estonia).

StopNAZIruSSia

An interesting comment about Stalin and how he put the unwanted Asians,tatars, Muslim republics on the front lines to be killed first by German allies....if they tried to turn and run they were killed by CHEKA and "pure breed Russian." The best way to know what to expect from the Russia is to look at the actions of their Army in the past. (Red Army) - I wonder what Muslims and Asians would think about this if they knew? Clearly Putin has the same plans for the Muslims and Asians when he leads the invasion of Israel in the future. The Bible prophesy is that when the Russians are on the mountains of Jerusalem they will turn and fight against the very soldiers who allied and joined them in the invasion (the Muslims) - Muslims should read the bible!

Quote -

Stalin conquer more countrys than Hitler. And he put in soviet uniform all the unwanted asians tatars muslim republics and send them on first line to be killed by the germans and their alies. If they turn around to flee or widraw they got killed by CHEKA and pure breed rusians. Also they were aloud to loote kill local population and rape women. That was the softening and bring to heel local population so was easy to rule, and the rusification of occupied countrys. That was aplied to Romania as well the Soviets occupied bassarabia bucovina part transinistra and hertza teritorie.My grandfather had not seen the difference between rusians and asians tatars Siberian he just saw uniform.
_______
Notice here it states plainly they were allowed to loot the local population and rape the women. The exact opposite of what Sbiker has been claiming here on this thread. Sbiker was caught in a lie when he claimed that the Buchenwald photo was in the video about real Story of what Russia did to Latvia - the photo wasn't ever in the video - he lied when he was caught and claimed I took it out - how is that possible when I'm not the maker of the video and it is the only video about Latvia / Russian rape of women trains to Gulag on this thread.

You see, there is the evidence that liars will use one lie to cover another but Sbiker has actually revealed something else. That he doesn't want the Americans to know that the Russia military are mass rapists, torturers who beat women and do the most vile things in order to "soften the invasion more quickly".. Sbiker knows that Putin plans on striking the USA following with a ground invasion by sea, air and land. We already know that Putin's closest allies are communist nations and Islamic sharia nations - hardcore - but do the Asians and Muslims know the history of Russia and their "pure breed" philosophy? Do the Asians and Muslims know that Russia will once again double cross them? They should. I wouldn't think they would be that stupid but who knows.....

Last edited:

FYI, Jeremiah, thousands Soviet soldiers have been killed in Europe (part of which Baltics are now too) during WW2, fighting with Nazis. They are buried in those countries and that what those monuments are about. If you ask old European veterans (unfortunately not too many are alive by now and that's what your Media is taking advantage of, trying to rewrite the history), who were fighting against Nazis too, they will tell you: we all were deliberating the world from fascism. However, Media prefers to interview the people like your Malinauskas and for some reason never shows demonstrations of Estonian, Lithuanian and Latvian "veterans", who were fighting on Hitler's side (like Bandera in Ukraine, who's officially a national hero there), and who are honored as heroes in those states. That's a real shame.

Pay more attention to that before posting your next nonsense, Jeremiah.​

Last edited:
First of all, it isn't my video so how could I erase the photograph you claimed was in there, Sbiker? The truth is you've been busted as a liar, a propagandist, and someone who isn't a follower of Jesus Christ at all (which I did suspect). It is very clear that you're a communist - you're serving Lucifer whether you realize it or not. Although clearly you do not fear God YOU WILL.

As for your newest lie. How could Buchenwald be cut from the presentation when it was never in the video to begin with? I can prove it. There is only one video about Red Army raping 400,000 women in Latvia and taking 10% of all Baltic State to Gulags on trains - here is video and it has not a single scene of Nazi Germany which is what you claim - no photo of Buchenwald in this film. How do we know this? The video was made by stopNAZIruSSia - have a look - you're suggestion that I edited out a photograph is not possible as I am not the maker of the video! I have no access to it.

If you do not admit you lied you will be in hell.I already gave you the Bible scriptures that no liar can enter the kingdom of heaven. Will you go to hell for trying to deceive this board and falsely accusing me? Is that worth going to hell over? You have to repent and admit you lied, Sbiker.

StopNAZIruSSia

An interesting comment about Stalin and how he put the unwanted Asians,tatars, Muslim republics on the front lines to be killed first by German allies....if they tried to turn and run they were killed by CHEKA and "pure breed Russian." The best way to know what to expect from the Russia is to look at the actions of their Army in the past. (Red Army) - I wonder what Muslims and Asians would think about this if they knew? Clearly Putin has the same plans for the Muslims and Asians when he leads the invasion of Israel in the future. The Bible prophesy is that when the Russians are on the mountains of Jerusalem they will turn and fight against the very soldiers who allied and joined them in the invasion (the Muslims) - Muslims should read the bible!

Quote -

Stalin conquer more countrys than Hitler. And he put in soviet uniform all the unwanted asians tatars muslim republics and send them on first line to be killed by the germans and their alies. If they turn around to flee or widraw they got killed by CHEKA and pure breed rusians. Also they were aloud to loote kill local population and rape women. That was the softening and bring to heel local population so was easy to rule, and the rusification of occupied countrys. That was aplied to Romania as well the Soviets occupied bassarabia bucovina part transinistra and hertza teritorie.My grandfather had not seen the difference between rusians and asians tatars Siberian he just saw uniform.
_______
Notice here it states plainly they were allowed to loot the local population and rape the women. The exact opposite of what Sbiker has been claiming here on this thread. Sbiker was caught in a lie when he claimed that the Buchenwald photo was in the video about real Story of what Russia did to Latvia - the photo wasn't ever in the video - he lied when he was caught and claimed I took it out - how is that possible when I'm not the maker of the video and it is the only video about Latvia / Russian rape of women trains to Gulag on this thread.

You see, there is the evidence that liars will use one lie to cover another but Sbiker has actually revealed something else. That he doesn't want the Americans to know that the Russia military are mass rapists, torturers who beat women and do the most vile things in order to "soften the invasion more quickly".. Sbiker knows that Putin plans on striking the USA following with a ground invasion by sea, air and land. We already know that Putin's closest allies are communist nations and Islamic sharia nations - hardcore - but do the Asians and Muslims know the history of Russia and their "pure breed" philosophy? Do the Asians and Muslims know that Russia will once again double cross them? They should. I wouldn't think they would be that stupid but who knows.....

My guilt. In Russian culture changing of arguments retroactively is cheating, so, using your material I didn't make a proving screenshot... But interesting, how do you comment screenshot with second photo :))

StopNAZIruSSia

Quote -

_______

My guilt. In Russian culture changing of arguments retroactively is cheating, so, using your material I didn't make a proving screenshot... But interesting, how do you comment screenshot with second photo :))

What do you mean by my guilt. Is that Russian for your admitting you are guilty of lying and attempting to pull a fast one concerning your attempt to hide the truth that video reveals? We already know you're guilty of using lies to hide the truth about Red Army and Soviet Soldiers. That is not news to us. Anyone looking at your posts can see you are a liar. Why would we expect anyone to believe you now, Sbiker? You've destroyed your own credibility right here on this very thread.

Last edited:

StopNAZIruSSia

Quote -

_______

What do you mean by my guilt. Is that Russian for your admitting you are guilty of lying and attempting to pull a fast one concerning your attempt to hide the truth that video reveals? We already know you're guilty of using lies to hide the truth about Red Army and Soviet Soldiers. That is not news to us. Anyone looking at your posts can see you are a liar. Why would we expect anyone to believe you now, Sbiker? You've destroyed your own credibility right here on this very thread.

I'm guilty only in losing control on your fact manipulations :) If you call me liar - post a proofs. It would be very interesting to see something, different from emotional speculations, naked words and juggling. Any document. Any statistic, taken not from ceiling...
You could consider me as monster or something else withou proof and enjoying (and prouding :)) your sanctity, but would you have the same worry about my credibility, when you find eighth floor of hell around you, and Gerion forbid you to leave it eternally? :)

p.s. As for me - I'm RUSSIAN, I don't be afraid both of hell and dialog with God, because we're, Russians, all are grandchildren of GiveGod, and all religious disagreements (if they present) with God - just ours internal deals... :)

StopNAZIruSSia

Quote -

_______

If you don't believe Sbiker, it's your problem, not his. He actually was born in USSR (as well as myself) and seems to have a little better idea about it than yourself (and a lot of the people from the Western World). And it's you, who is hiding the truth and trying to substitute is with lies (just like Hillary and the Media behind her). You and the truth don't get along too well, Jeremiah.

All your posts (which I was able to read), Jeremiah, look like a product of a sick brain, written in a mental hospital (speaking about credibility). You seriously need to think about changing your doctor.

P.S. You've posted this idiotic thread in "Education" forum, but should have posted it in "Disinformation" instead.

Last edited:
I already posted the evidence. You've been caught. Anyone can see it, Sbiker. So now you know that you have been found out but you continue to lie. So if you die in your sleep tonight you will be in hell. Because no liar can enter the kingdom of heaven. You must repent. You must turn from your sin and repent. What will you do? You are doomed! You must repent of your sins and turn from them. Otherwise there is no hope for you. None at all. Your pride prevents you from telling the truth, from confessing to what you did, so will you let your pride take you to hell? It is the sin of Satan. Pride. I have warned you and I am not accountable to do anything further. I pray God does whatever it takes to break you. Whatever it takes. It is better to enter heaven maimed than to go to hell with your whole body. Whatever it takes,Sbiker that is my prayer for you.

I already posted the evidence. You've been caught. Anyone can see it, Sbiker. So now you know that you have been found out but you continue to lie. So if you die in your sleep tonight you will be in hell. Because no liar can enter the kingdom of heaven. You must repent. You must turn from your sin and repent. What will you do? You are doomed! You must repent of your sins and turn from them. Otherwise there is no hope for you. None at all. Your pride prevents you from telling the truth, from confessing to what you did, so will you let your pride take you to hell? It is the sin of Satan. Pride. I have warned you and I am not accountable to do anything further. I pray God does whatever it takes to break you. Whatever it takes. It is better to enter heaven maimed than to go to hell with your whole body. Whatever it takes,Sbiker that is my prayer for you.

What is the God, you're praying to break me? It's not Jesus, which told us to have a mercy and love to other people...

Yes, it is Jesus Christ who has given me his authority according to Luke 10:19. And He has given me the keys to the kingdom to bind and loose.

It is written: And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Matthew 16:19

And yes, it is better to enter the kingdom of heaven maimed then it is to enter hell with a whole body - so praying whatever it takes is a righteous prayer.
So is Psalm 109.

I've requested for a moderator to shut this thread down now. This discussion is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back