Welcome To ObamaVille...

obamaville.jpg

I love when people like you try to blame this shit on Obama, you do realize this all started before he took office and you like a moron when you blame Obama.

I love when people like you try to blame this shit on Obama, you do realize this all started before he took office and you like a moron when you blame Obama.

So, if Obama is doing such a good job, why has not ONE THING changed ONE FUCKING BIT?

In fact, it's only geting worse under that incompetent piece of shit!

Oh well, that's your fault. You were ignorant enough to vote for that moron!

Have fun watching that clowns approval ratings drop like a fucking rock!

So, if Obama is doing such a good job, why has not ONE THING changed ONE FUCKING BIT?

____

It cannot be Barry's fault - he is half black you see. The collective white guilt alone is enough to give him a free pass.

The homeless have no such guilt though...

1-HOMELESS-OBAMA-CHANGE.jpg

____

It cannot be Barry's fault - he is half black you see. The collective white guilt alone is enough to give him a free pass.

The homeless have no such guilt though...

1-HOMELESS-OBAMA-CHANGE.jpg
Thankfully, i'm not one of those who suffers from white guilt. I don't feel guilty about a damn thing!

After all, there is not one damn thing to feel guilty about!

NOT ONE DAMN THING!

Do you realize how long it takes for a corporations and or a business to get to the point where it has to close or lay people off? All this was set in motion long before Obama took office. It is kind of like saying Hoover caused the depression.
The unemployment problem is caused by years of poor decisions and shipping jobs over seas, and nothing to do with Obama. And you are the ignorant asshole because you think Obama is the reason why we have these problems now.

Do you realize how long it takes for a corporations and or a business to get to the point where it has to close or lay people off? All this was set in motion long before Obama took office. It is kind of like saying Hoover caused the depression.
The unemployment problem is caused by years of poor decisions and shipping jobs over seas, and nothing to do with Obama. And you are the ignorant asshole because you think Obama is the reason why we have these problems now.

Blah blah blah, yada yada yada. More typical liberal drivel.

So, where is all this change that incompetent clown promised you gullible morons?

After all, he's had plenty of time to get the ball rolling and, well, he's only made it worse.

Wasn't it HE who claimed his plan would ensure unemployment wouldn't go above 8%?
Why yes it was!

Wasn't it he who just said a SECOND stimulus is now necessary, because obviously his lil' plan has proven to be an abject failure?
Why of course!

Like I said, you only have yourself to blame for making such a foolish choice.

Blah blah blah, yada yada yada. More typical liberal drivel.

So, where is all this change that incompetent clown promised you gullible morons?

After all, he's had plenty of time to get the ball rolling and, well, he's only made it worse.

Wasn't it HE who claimed his plan would ensure unemployment wouldn't go above 8%?
Why yes it was!

Wasn't it he who just said a SECOND stimulus is now necessary, because obviously his lil' plan has proven to be an abject failure?
Why of course!

Like I said, you only have yourself to blame for making such a foolish choice.

You make Barry very sad...

Sad-Obama.jpg

Obama signed into law back in February committing 787 BILLION dollars to a job stimulus program--that wasn't Where in the h.... are all those shovel ready projects that he promised. Obama stated in February that all this tax-payer money would create 600K NEW jobs by the end of August 2009. Then he went from there to jobs "saved or created" by all this money. We find out that the "saved or created" jobs is nothing more than B.S.

NOPE--you're not going to blame this disaster on BOOOSH---Obama now owns this economy.

You are getting an education at the same time: This is the difference between "trickle down economics" that has worked for many Presidents, including JFK & Obama's "flood the basement economics."

How's all that Hopey & Changey workin for ya?

Last edited:

HEY--I know this place--I see it everyday driving down the pass into Colorado Springs. Everytime I go by--there are a few new tents situated around Fountain Creek. It's so sad--because these are families with little kids.

Last week, I was real worried about them--because our temperatures plummetted to 10 degrees during the day & below zero at night. "More global warming--I guess"--:lol::lol:

At any rate they were able to accomodate these people into warmer shelters.

NOW--do you want to hear the scary part. Colorado is one of the states that is doing fairly well as compared to others. We only have a 7% unemployment rate.

I can't imagine what's going on in states like California & Michigan. Unemployment in California over 10% & Michigan at 14-15%.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back