Welcome to Helsinki Pres Bonespurs

The Finns dont like being describd as a "Neutral" country. Oh, and they hate Trump as well.

“Finns don’t view themselves as being neutral between east and west,” said Mika Aaltola of the Finnish Institute of International Affairs. “Since the end of the cold war, the policy has been that Finland is part of the west. We have built a society that is very solid and unified, world class in terms of many rankings, as a way of getting out of the geographical bind we found ourselves in.”

'Not welcome': Finnish protesters criticise Trump-Putin summit
3328.jpg

View attachment 204996

7904f8d2d6ca8985bf4161c3168c4103

So the pictures are of what a crowd of Anti-Nuclear Bedwetters, AGAIN we see the Pre-Assembled Handed Out Signs only about 10% hand written. Nobody cares what a MINORITY of Anti-Nuclear Hippys think. They do though all look cleaner than the filthy dirty British Far Left Bedwetters from the London Bedwetting Scream Fest.

The Donald does not care, which is great you shouldn't care what anyone thinks, Ignore and Shut Ears and move forward with the programme.
Why dont you post the pix of the pro trumpers ?

The Pakistani Haji Mayor Khan would not ALLOW the Pro-Trump March, this as predicted in a fit of total hypocrisy he was babbling about how he supported Freedom of Expression, we all knew like ALL Leftists he does not give a FUCK about Freedom of Expression IF it's Conservatives ONLY Leftist Speech is tolerated in Leftist Cesspits like London.
Is the Mayor of Helsinki a Muslim ?

I was commenting about Sadiq Khan.

The Finns dont like being describd as a "Neutral" country. Oh, and they hate Trump as well.

“Finns don’t view themselves as being neutral between east and west,” said Mika Aaltola of the Finnish Institute of International Affairs. “Since the end of the cold war, the policy has been that Finland is part of the west. We have built a society that is very solid and unified, world class in terms of many rankings, as a way of getting out of the geographical bind we found ourselves in.”

3328.jpg

View attachment 204996

So the pictures are of what a crowd of Anti-Nuclear Bedwetters, AGAIN we see the Pre-Assembled Handed Out Signs only about 10% hand written. Nobody cares what a MINORITY of Anti-Nuclear Hippys think. They do though all look cleaner than the filthy dirty British Far Left Bedwetters from the London Bedwetting Scream Fest.

The Donald does not care, which is great you shouldn't care what anyone thinks, Ignore and Shut Ears and move forward with the programme.

The Pakistani Haji Mayor Khan would not ALLOW the Pro-Trump March, this as predicted in a fit of total hypocrisy he was babbling about how he supported Freedom of Expression, we all knew like ALL Leftists he does not give a FUCK about Freedom of Expression IF it's Conservatives ONLY Leftist Speech is tolerated in Leftist Cesspits like London.

Well you are misinformed. There was a small pro trump march in London on saturday and also a free tommy football thug march as well. the trumpers behaved but the right wing trash rioted and attacked the police. There were 12 arrests.
So you are wrong as usual.

The majority of Conservatives in general have never done things like street protests, street rally etc The Protest and Rally thing has always predominantly been a Leftist thing, most Conservatives have more important things to do, most Leftists that get on the streets are Professional Protesters they have no actual proper job, this is why they can Protest and Rally at ANY time during the week, you know okay let's have a Protest tomorrow at 2PM or let's have a Protest on Wednesday at 10AM and THOUSANDS of them just APPEAR this is because they DO NOT WORK, IF they DID WORK they could not do that:

"I won't be in for work AGAIN tomorrow I have to Protest Trump/Protest Big Oil/Protest in Support of Trees/Protest Healthcare Costs or whatever "

"Okay then don't bother coming back, you are fired we'll get someone to replace you who will come in to work EVERY day"

3328.jpg

View attachment 204996

They will be soon enough!

Well you are misinformed. There was a small pro trump march in London on saturday and also a free tommy football thug march as well. the trumpers behaved but the right wing trash rioted and attacked the police. There were 12 arrests.

You are wrong 99% of the time, when were you ever correct about anything? Oh that's right never. Whatever.

I’m glad you mentioned Tommy Robinson.
Here’s a vid that touches on the problems people are seeing there, and why many agree with Trump.....

Last edited:

3328.jpg

View attachment 204996

They will be soon enough!

No Finland does not Import Kebabs like the stupid British and French do, Finland has a small percentage of them but Finland is OVERWHELMING WHITE and FINNISH and that is not going to change.

Finland population is 5.5 millions. They have 3.5% who are not Finnish, but the majority of the Immigrants in that 3.5% are WHITE mainly Estonians and Russians. The Leftists HATE reading this they WANT Finland to become a 80% Black majority nation like they want that for ALL Western nations, but like with MANY Western nations it's not going to happen in Finland, so they should just Import more Kebabs and Blacks into Britain and France because they CANNOT get ENOUGH of that crowd. Tommy T has another thread where he CELEBRATES that the um French National Football team are 80% African, illustrating again it's the Leftists who are the racists, they HATE Whites, they HATE Whites because they are themselves Self Hating Whites if not Self Hating Whites they would not celebrate something like the French National Football Team looking like the Ghanian National Football Team.

upload_2018-7-15_21-48-16.png

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/finland-population/

3328.jpg

View attachment 204996

Nice Soros-paid pre-printed signs, fuckwads. :abgg2q.jpg:

3328.jpg

Like nobody would notice. :rolleyes:

Trump doesn't care what anybody thinks. That's one of his biggest problems.

Actually it’s probably his greatest strength. Those of us who don’t give a fuck what the rest of you think are free to do what’s Right rather than worrying about whether others agree or not.

You and Trump, like everybody else, will eventually face the consequences of their actions. Trump will be facing his sooner than most.

You and Trump, like everybody else, will eventually face the consequences of their actions. Trump will be facing his sooner than most.

I am fully prepared to meet my Maker and answer for my Soul at any moment. I do not recognize any Authority short of that as having the Moral standing to Judge me.

I am fully prepared to meet my Maker and answer for my Soul at any moment. I do not recognize any Authority short of that as having the Moral standing to Judge me.

I'm not talking about those consequences. I'm talking about what happens here and now.

I'm not talking about those consequences. I'm talking about what happens here and now.

I am far less concerned about that. I go armed and will go to my grave before I give myself up to an Authority which I do not recognize.

So you're another one of those cowards who is afraid to face every day life without being armed.

3328.jpg

View attachment 204996

Finland is vital for what reason?
Finland is vital for Russia. I'm not sure if you can fanthom that from there one could conclude Finland is vital for US.

Forum List

Back