Welcome to everyone, the Folsom kink street fair on Sept 30th!!! San Francisco everyone!!!! Yeeeah!!

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
My oldest daughter and I were walking around San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood on a clear autumn day in search of a mattress store called Keetsa back in 2008. I remember turning a corner and almost bumping into an enormous naked man riding his bicycle on the sidewalk.

My daughter was five at the time and she was startled.

“Mom, why does that guy have a sock on his penis?” she asked.

“Um, well, um…”

“Why are there rings sticking through his bottom?”

Walking further down the sidewalk, we passed men wearing black leather chaps with their rears fully exposed and a few more naked guys.

Suddenly it clicked. We were on the outskirts of the Folsom Street Fair, the annual BDSM and kink fest that takes over SOMA’s Folsom Street — and I was at a loss for words.

“Mom, why are these people like that?”

“Ummm…”

The festival is taking place again this Sunday, Sept. 30, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and so you don’t find yourself in the same situation — shocked and tongue-tied — here are some tips.

Don’t bring your kids to the Folsom Street Fair

$

$
$
$

$

https://www.sfgate.com/mommyfiles/article/Folsom-Street-Fair-San-Francisco-parents-kids-13245474.php

Same people that are tremendously offended that a judge may have took advantage of a woman in high school nearly 40 years ago.

Maybe the big one will hit, the earth will open up and swallow all that genetic garbage like the wad it is.

Ack. So much I wish would happen I can't say out of fear of getting in trouble.

Forum List

Back