Welcome to bizarre-o-world

Oh dear God - a lying under oath, impeached, disbarred, adultering redneck is Father of the Year?

"The group selected Clinton for his “profound generosity, leadership and tireless dedication to both his public office and many philanthropic organizations."

Considering the criteria they used....:gives:"

"Go to their website and you'll see the 2007 award was to....dumbroll please...John Edwards! Good Company for Mr. Clinton."

Last edited:
“profound generosity, leadership and tireless dedication to both his public office and many philanthropic organizations,” I still do not understand wtf this has to do with being a father.

His daughter windup a crackhouse whore? An Alcoholic? Even mildly dysfunctional?

No?

That's basically because of good parenting.

Whether you agree with Clinton or not..his daughter turned out pretty well.

And I would say the same thing about George W. Bush. His daughters are bright, seem happy and turned out very well.

That's a hallmark of good parenting.

His daughter windup a crackhouse whore? An Alcoholic? Even mildly dysfunctional?

No?

And I would say the same thing about George W. Bush. His daughters are bright, seem happy and turned out very well.

Monica makes a good "nanny", ey? lol

No?

Low info voter states low standards for Father-of-the-Year. :badgrin:

No?

No....that is PART of good parenting.
Good parenting ALSO includes doing all one can to instill in their children the importance of ethics and morals....amongst other things.

Clinton may have doena good job with his daughter. He did. No doubt. But so have millions of other parents who havce ALSO did their best to instill the importancve of values, ethics and morals.

It is like giving the MVP to a quarterback who had 40 TD's in a season.....but also had 80 interceptions...while there were quarterbacks who had 38 TD's and only 15 interceptions.

Sure he had the most TD's, but at the cost of a massive amount of turnovers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back