Welcome to America, assholes.

Free to burn the Koran????? Just make sure that when you do that, nobody is looking. They will come at you with guns ablazing! But hey, go right ahead and burn the 'evil' USA flag - and why not? Nobody cares! FREE SPEECH EVERYBODY - UNLESS - IT STEPS ON THE TOES OF FOREIGNERS!

Who is bringing guns to that stupid church in gainesville? I haven't heard of anyone doing that.

Although, that would be an interesting stunt - a protester strapping on an unloaded AR-15 and walking the perimeter.

HMMMMM..........

Liberty said:
my thoughts? fight for freedom, dont sacrifice freedom for your own safety. that is what cowards do. this is a free country and you better damn well fight to keep it that way. (assuming u are military) if not, you are indeed a coward. live with it, its the truth.

Military members sacrifice their freedom for your safety every day. The first part of my point is that, while it is by no means even close to mandatory for you to do the same for them, it is far from being forbidden. The second is that the question we are debating need not be about freedoms and rights at all. The important thing to take out of this debate is a willingness to ostracize and marginalize loons like Mr. Dove the Dickfaced bigot, and prevent a question of rights from even emerging. Let the smacktard say what he wants. It doesn't take away my right to call him a radical, bigoted, intolerant F*#kwad.

You have a genuinely good sentiment behind your words, though you're a little more fired up than you need to be. This is a free country, and yes, servicemen do fight to keep it that way, but they most certainly don't have a choice as to exactly how and when they do it. The problem I'm seeing with not only your posts, but those of a great deal more, is that they are completely disregarding the likely impact this could have on our troops. All I ask is that you take this into account and really think about what it means. Refer to my last post: our troops are badasses; they do things every day that would make 75% of the people on this board soil their pants, and shake it off at the end of the day with a fat pinch of cope or a few marboros; they will do whatever needs to be done to protect us and our freedoms at a moment's notice and without hesitation. They are also people, so while you don't need to handle them with care, remember to do the diligence on how you, as citizens, "use" them.

Asterism said:
So can I properly dispose of tattered American flags next door to your Independence Day party? A veteran's funeral?

If by "properly disposing" you mean by following the guidelines at this site, which are in accordance with the US flag code, the yes.

We can and will burn whatever we want. It is called freedom of speech and we don't give a fuck what you totalitarian pieces of dog shit think. Get a life. This goes for every religion, ethnicity whatever. If someone wants to make a political statement, it is their god given right. Dont like it? We don't care.

What if I just jump on you and beat the dog shit out of you? What kind of political statement would I be making?:eusa_eh:

That you not only disrepect the 1st Amendment, but you are also willing to break the law and bring violence into discourse.

Do it. You know you wanna, that's what progressives do when they see a message they don't like.

West Palm Beach Mayor's Son Released From Jail - West Palm Beach News Story - WPBF West Palm Beach

Liberty said:
my thoughts? fight for freedom, dont sacrifice freedom for your own safety. that is what cowards do. this is a free country and you better damn well fight to keep it that way. (assuming u are military) if not, you are indeed a coward. live with it, its the truth.

Military members sacrifice their freedom for your safety every day. The first part of my point is that, while it is by no means even close to mandatory for you to do the same for them, it is far from being forbidden. The second is that the question we are debating need not be about freedoms and rights at all. The important thing to take out of this debate is a willingness to ostracize and marginalize loons like Mr. Dove the Dickfaced bigot, and prevent a question of rights from even emerging. Let the smacktard say what he wants. It doesn't take away my right to call him a radical, bigoted, intolerant F*#kwad.

You have a genuinely good sentiment behind your words, though you're a little more fired up than you need to be. This is a free country, and yes, servicemen do fight to keep it that way, but they most certainly don't have a choice as to exactly how and when they do it. The problem I'm seeing with not only your posts, but those of a great deal more, is that they are completely disregarding the likely impact this could have on our troops. All I ask is that you take this into account and really think about what it means. Refer to my last post: our troops are badasses; they do things every day that would make 75% of the people on this board soil their pants, and shake it off at the end of the day with a fat pinch of cope or a few marboros; they will do whatever needs to be done to protect us and our freedoms at a moment's notice and without hesitation. They are also people, so while you don't need to handle them with care, remember to do the diligence on how you, as citizens, "use" them.

alright you know what, youre right, i am fired up. also, youre being civil with me so i will be civil with you. The vibe I am getting is people are thinking the military can't handle their duties of protecting this country and her freedom giving soil. I am arguing the military is strong enough to do its job and the american idiot, like this pastor, can burn his own property in protest like he plans to, which is exercising said right that soldiers have died for in the first place.

I agree with your first sentence that soldiers sacrifice their freedom for our safety any day but it seems to me thatpeople like our sailor friend are saying that our soldiers sacrifice the american peoples' freedom for their own selfish, personal safety; which is what I define as cowardice.

Last edited:
The irony is that in sticking up for our freedoms of America, which may be seen as an attempt to be patriotic, they will possibly be endangering the lives the of American troops in the middle-east, who are fighting a battle prided as being shrouded in patriotism. Do you see the base-level irony here? This example can be seen over and over when the ideas and actions of those on the far right consistenly are misaligned.

Last edited:
Islam is not compatible with Western Democratic beliefs & traditions. When are people gonna wake up and realize this? Free Speech is Free Speech. Some in this country burn Korans. Some burn Bibles. Some burn U.S. Flags. Some put Crucifixes in urine and call it "Art." This is America. Free Speech can be complicated but it is what this nation was founded on. Most Muslims around this world don't seem to agree with that whole Free Speech thing. We're not like them and they're not like us. That's why it's time to get of Afghanistan & Iraq as soon as possible. We can't change them. It is what it is.

I'm going to shit on the Washington Mall and call it art.

Contact NEA first and apply for a grant. You might as well get something out of it!

Islam is not compatible with Western Democratic beliefs & traditions. When are people gonna wake up and realize this? Free Speech is Free Speech. Some in this country burn Korans. Some burn Bibles. Some burn U.S. Flags. Some put Crucifixes in urine and call it "Art." This is America. Free Speech can be complicated but it is what this nation was founded on. Most Muslims around this world don't seem to agree with that whole Free Speech thing. We're not like them and they're not like us. That's why it's time to get of Afghanistan & Iraq as soon as possible. We can't change them. It is what it is.

I'm going to shit on the Washington Mall and call it art.

Naaah... it won't be art unless you smear it around and then lick it up.

Forum List

Back