Welcome to 2030 I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better
Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city - or should I say, "our city". I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes.

------------------------------------------------------
And the leftist trendy's won't ever see it coming and will embrace owning NOTHING, giving up privacy, giving up everything and anything they're that stupid.
Robots, and computers will be their best friends, wives, and husband yet in today's reality world people are judged based on " how many friends they have" , or how social they are.............. labels have been put on people who didn't socialize enough or socialized to much you can't fkn win in a world of liberals who have your life in their hands enabling them to title you any way they feel is fit for you now we have to deal with a stupid fkn generation who thinks Computers are NEVER wrong, and live by their words of " they're always right" kind of like science freaks.

Welcome to the year 2030. Welcome to my city - or should I say, "our city". I don't own anything. I don't own a car. I don't own a house. I don't own any appliances or any clothes.

And the leftist trendy's won't ever see it coming and will embrace owning NOTHING, giving up privacy, giving up everything and anything they're that stupid.
Robots, and computers will be their best friends, wives, and husband yet in today's reality world people are judged based on " how many friends they have" , or how social they are.............. labels have been put on people who didn't socialize enough or socialized to much you can't fkn win in a world of liberals who have your life in their hands enabling them to title you any way they feel is fit for you now we have to deal with a stupid fkn generation who thinks Computers are NEVER wrong, and live by their words of " they're always right" kind of like science freaks.
Sound like the old USSR......
Human rights in the Soviet Union - Wikipedia

What is really depressing is once the rights are taken away by the government those stupid libs wont be able to bitch and moan and will be FORCED to work at the point of a gun......

• Banned

What is really depressing is once the rights are taken away by the government those stupid libs wont be able to bitch and moan and will be FORCED to work at the point of a gun......

You got it, they won't see a thing until it's to late if ever. Some will roll right into it because it makes them feel safe and secure.

Forum List

Back