Welcome Ron Paul supporters

GARY JOHNSON - Ron Paul REVOLUTIONARY - YouTube!

He has my support 100% only thing I wish we could change is get Dr Paul on the ballot with Gary as his VP...an endorsement would do just as well.

Republicans work to remove Gary Johnson from Iowa, Michigan and Pennsylvania ballot

I'm all over that... Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: In fact... If Johnson isn't on the ballot I promise you I will vote for Obama. Do not fuck me Republicans... It's a real bad idea.

Last edited:
Same here Shelzin. He is already on the ballot in Georgia. But never trust a repubinazi..
I have a brother that is a county chair in the republican party... I just gave him an earful. I'll hit the others I know in the party above him what I think as well tomorrow.

Lol...what did he have to say?
He said "Mitt got the nomination, what can you do?"

I told him "That has nothing to do with the third party. Right now I'm just not helping you republicans win. If you fuck me by doing this I will vote Obama... Then instead of not helping you win, I'll be helping you lose. And you know damn well how many people I have influence over. Think about it."

He didn't have anything to say... Which... For our family pretty much means he agrees... But won't support me. We'll see if he beats me to talking to various people tomorrow in the hierarchy of the republican party in Iowa.

Watch the news in Iowa... There will be a shit storm if this isn't ended quickly... Because if it's not it sure as hell won't be quite. And I'm pretty sure republicans here aren't that stupid to want that.

I swear... I think the republicans are TRYING to lose.

Forum List

Back