Welcome Ron Paul supporters

Enough about Ron Paul already. He's never going to work in the white house. The people of this country have clearly rejected him, his wacky beliefs, and his party as a whole. It's over, you guys lost because you suck. Get a clue.

Enough about Ron Paul already. He's never going to work in the white house. The people of this country have clearly rejected him, his wacky beliefs, and his party as a whole. It's over, you guys lost because you suck. Get a clue.

Yeah, that Constitution is one wacky document, alright... :rolleyes:

Yeah, that Constitution is one wacky document, alright... :rolleyes:

The constitution is great. We all recognize that. We also all recognize that Ron Paul is a loony moron.

Is that the same reason Mitt will lose in November?

• Banned
GARY JOHNSON - Ron Paul REVOLUTIONARY - YouTube!

He has my support 100% only thing I wish we could change is get Dr Paul on the ballot with Gary as his VP...an endorsement would do just as well.

wouldn't matter... but it would ensure a second term for the president.... fine by me.

Depends on how ya look at it. My main goal is to make sure Willard I am nazi dictator Romney never steps a foot in the white house. I am voting for Johnson because he is closest to my beliefs after Ron Paul. Whether it keeps nazi romney out of the white house or not is just a side effect. I am hoping to help get Johnson at least 5% of the vote.

It's hard to say who will win, but about half the country will vote for Romney, while no one will vote for Ron Paul, so no it's not the same at all.

He has my support 100% only thing I wish we could change is get Dr Paul on the ballot with Gary as his VP...an endorsement would do just as well.

wouldn't matter... but it would ensure a second term for the president.... fine by me.

Depends on how ya look at it. My main goal is to make sure Willard I am nazi dictator Romney never steps a foot in the white house. I am voting for Johnson because he is closest to my beliefs after Ron Paul. Whether it keeps nazi romney out of the white house or not is just a side effect. I am hoping to help get Johnson at least 5% of the vote.

Romney is a murderer of Jews? Got a link, or do you just have lies? :lol:

It's hard to say who will win, but about half the country will vote for Romney, while no one will vote for Ron Paul, so no it's not the same at all.

If you think no one will vote for Ron Paul in November you're delusional. There are people on this board who are going to write him in, not to mention everybody else in the country who will.

It's fine by me too.

Next time maybe you'll support a candidate that can beat a democrat. It's my hope anyway.

She's supporting Obama.

He's a great Republican, Godboy. He may accept some kind of cabinet post, who knows? Treasurer?

Pretty sure they would make for an exciting campaign compared to the boring one we are witnessing with the current ticket.

He's a great Republican, Godboy. He may accept some kind of cabinet post, who knows? Treasurer?

He'd have to resign after about half a day in a Romney administration.

Or wait until 2017, at the earliest.

Or wait until 2017, at the earliest.

Well Dissent is right that Paul would never accept any post within a hypothetical Romney administration, but if he did for some reason he'd have to resign the moment Romney started killing people overseas or bailed out some corporation. Whichever came first.

Forum List

Back