Welcome our newest mod, Meister!

Welcome Meister! I certainly hope your crime fits the punishment, usually when we get new Mods around here its because one of the old ones ended up in the soilent green. Good luck.... and well,...... if it gets to be too much for you, the way out is through the air vents.

There is nothing new about Meister

He's not JUST a conservative.

He is a man who leans conservative in his politics, but who is able to put all that bullshit aside and make judgement calls on his fellow board members base solely on the content of their work against the backdrops of the board rules and common decency.

That's what made him a good Mod back in the day and that is what will make him a good Mod now.

Then we just need to give him a little push! ;)

Good luck with that one!

As I recall, he don' push easy.

We'll see what time, beer and right-wing politics can do to a man, but as I recall, he don' push easy.

:popcorn:

You forgot age ... ;)

Welcome Meister! I certainly hope your crime fits the punishment, usually when we get new Mods around here its because one of the old ones ended up in the soilent green. Good luck.... and well,...... if it gets to be too much for you, the way out is through the air vents.

There is nothing new about Meister

Except he's gotten older ............. ;)

He's not JUST a conservative.

He is a man who leans conservative in his politics, but who is able to put all that bullshit aside and make judgement calls on his fellow board members base solely on the content of their work against the backdrops of the board rules and common decency.

That's what made him a good Mod back in the day and that is what will make him a good Mod now.

Then we just need to give him a little push! ;)

Good luck with that one!

As I recall, he don' push easy.

We'll see what time, beer and right-wing politics can do to a man, but as I recall, he don' push easy.

:popcorn:

You forgot age ... ;)

No I didn't. I just forgot to capitalize it.

Time. Time. Time.

According to Mick and the boys, It's on our side.

another recycled mod? what happened to the last one....alan1 or mountain man...is he still a mod? somehow recycling mods just doesnt seem to go that well...

another recycled mod? what happened to the last one....alan1 or mountain man...is he still a mod? somehow recycling mods just doesnt seem to go that well...

I've got a recycled plastic Mod hanging from my rear view mirror and it seems to be doing just fine. Got it at the dollar store by the way.

I've got a recycled plastic Mod hanging from my rear view mirror and it seems to be doing just fine. Got it at the dollar store by the way.

Collect all 8 official USMB bobble heads mods for your car at the USMB Gift Shop.. Opening soon.. Still waiting for the Chinese to get Meister's right. Right now, he only shakes in the no-no direction..

Collect all 8 official USMB bobble heads mods for your car at the USMB Gift Shop.. Opening soon.. Still waiting for the Chinese to get Meister's right. Right now, he only shakes in the no-no direction..

I wish. Can we make that happen? I definately want a Kat bobble head with the little shoes

I wish. Can we make that happen? I definately want a Kat bobble head with the little shoes

We really should have a gift shop.. It would be amazingly entertaining. Think of all the official stuff the members could trade.. Who wouldn't give $8 for a MAGA hat autographed by RDean? Or a used pair of Kat's flip flops? Or the official USMB tissue boxes? Then we could sell STFU ratings for $10 per 100..

Might bring it up with the owners. But the mods are gonna want a cut of the action.. :badgrin:

Edited -- started an FZ thread for ideas.. Things We Could Buy/Trade if USMB had a Gift Shop...

Last edited:

We really should have a gift shop.. It would be amazingly entertaining. Think of all the official stuff the members could trade.. Who wouldn't give $8 for a MAGA hat autographed by RDean? Or a used pair of Kat's flip flops? Or the official USMB tissue boxes? Then we could sell STFU ratings for $10 per 100..

Might bring it up with the owners. But the mods are gonna want a cut of the action.. :badgrin:

:21:
That would be so much fun!

Started a thread in the FZ for ideas on what folks would Sell/Buy at the gift shop.. Link in last post.

Started a thread in the FZ for ideas on what folks would Sell/Buy at the gift shop.. Link in last post.
And what about those that DON'T go into the FZ? Are we left out? Start another one in the Rubber Room or Badlands..or General Discussion?

And what about those that DON'T go into the FZ? Are we left out? Start another one in the Rubber Room or Badlands..or General Discussion?

I'll remember next time. :)

Welcome back Meister. You were very good on the door. I hope that you will take over the gate duties.

You do it so much better than the softer and hence more liberal variety.

imo, the gate and border patrol may be staffed by them but they should never be commanded by liberals. . . here or Mexico/America.

Conservative editors at the MSM would fix that problem as well.

The problem?

Liberal reporters lie... er... are too liberal with the truth.

Forum List

Back