Welcome our New Admin

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Intense is now filling the role of Admin here at USMessageBoard, so please give him a warm welcome! He's a great guy and I look forward to working with him as we move forward into 2013 and beyond

Intense is now filling the role of Admin here at USMessageBoard, so please give him a warm welcome! He's a great guy and I look forward to working with him as we move forward into 2013 and beyond

And....?????

Wiseacre​

Congrats to both!!!

Poor Intense, the Dark Side beckoned and he caved.

Funeral_procession_of_Sir_Philip_Sidney_1587_Theodor_de_Bry_pallbearers.jpg

I like Intense, even though I'm sure I almost never agree with him. He is consistent and I hope becoming admin doesn't turn him into an agenda whore.

:D

It seems to be more to one's credit to quit as a mod here than to become one. But whatever floats your boat I suppose!

Wow, Intense.....really?

I figured you to be the kind of person to tell CK to go fuck himself and resign after the new rules proposal.....you know someone with a conscience and respect for themselves.

I was wrong.

Dawwwplah Fuggin Raydahh

Aw, Artie, did you get a ticket? :lol:

Grats on the promotion.

Well he's (assuming) has a cool avatar. What more can one ask for? No acceptance speech?

Does this mean we are having more activity or just that the activity we are having is getting too hard to suppress? :D I already have my next five user names picked out. :eusa_shifty:

Intense,

thank you for doing the job no one seems to want.

Please be a freedom fighter in this postion.

Please keep us well informed of all the new rules which come down

Forum List

Back