Welcome Me

I see how some people here may have confused me with my My Doppelganger. It is a most common error in this common era. While he goes on about some nonsense about the Khyber Pass my story involves helping my old Harvard Roommate Barack capture America's most wanted criminal. A tall Arab man hiding out in Pakistan. But I am sworn to secrecy so that story will have to wait.

[youtube]q4roxM8hUMk[/youtube]

I see how some people here may have confused me with my My Doppelganger. It is a most common error in this common era. While he goes on about some nonsense about the Khyber Pass my story involves helping my old Harvard Roommate Barack capture America's most wanted criminal. A tall Arab man hiding out in Pakistan. But I am sworn to secrecy so that story will have to wait.

[youtube]q4roxM8hUMk[/youtube]

Aaaw, so you won't be the hero of every event in history? I was so looking forward to your stories....quite.:tongue:

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Farty McBragg and I am a Pondorous Pontificating Poster. Please, please, I know you all have questions. They can wait. For now the games are about to begin.

yours in grateful servitude
Farty McBragg

Welcome to the boards FartyMcBragg. The games began already. Your ones are about to begin.

Have fun man.

UKR how does one go about getting a moving picture to show up on the signature?

The settings are in the signature section. I just posted a small www graphic like I do here.

Pentagonalicositetrahedroncw.gif

Forum List

Back