Welcome, Matt, we await justice

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Bring it on!

DOJ says Matthew Whitaker can serve as acting attorney general

The Justice Department Office of Legal Counsel issued an opinion Wednesday supporting President Trump’s appointment of Matt Whitaker as acting attorney general, despite criticism from Democrats who have questioned his qualifications to oversee the Russia investigation.

In its opinion, the Office of Legal Counsel said that the president’s appointment of Whitaker to replace former Attorney General Jeff Sessions was consistent with the Federal Vacancies Reform Act (VRA) of 1998.

“This Office previously had advised that the President could designate a senior Department of Justice Official, such as Mr. Whitaker as Acting Attorney General,” the OLC said, noting that Whitaker has been serving at the Justice Department “at a sufficiently senior pay level for over a year.”

DOJ says Matthew Whitaker can serve as acting attorney general

Okay, so when does the justice commence?

I haven't seen justice in years.

The last time there was justice in my neighborhood, I wasn't present, but that rapist is still in the woods somewhere. I was not involved, but I ain't mad he disappeared. You see, I was talking to the girl he brutally raped. She wouldn't even talk to me after he brutalized her. The law let him off, too. She was 15.

I may not have seen it, but I know justice was done.

• Banned

The last time there was justice in my neighborhood, I wasn't present, but that rapist is still in the woods somewhere. I was not involved, but I ain't mad he disappeared. You see, I was talking to the girl he brutally raped. She wouldn't even talk to me after he brutalized her. The law let him off, too. She was 15.

I have no idea, we must wait and see if he pussies out.

I have no idea, we must wait and see if he pussies out.

Aw shit, I meant to delete that. I don't need no DA's asking me questions I cannot answer. I have no idea who did what or whatever, all I know is rapist b gone. Maybe ol' girl can get on with her shattered life now, knowing he's dead. No thanks to the "justice" system. The "Justice" system let that girl down and released her rapist.

He won't be plaguing the community anymore, though.

He's gone.

Last edited:
I'm certainly hoping he does a better job than Sessions and comes down like a load of bricks on Antifilth and sanctuary cities. Well, we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Forum List

Back